Morning Tailgate: Kap’s Jersey Sells

Posted by Taylor Price on July 22, 2013 – 9:39 AM

The San Francisco 49ers sold more jerseys than any other team in the National Football League over the last three months.

Colin Kaepernick had the top selling jersey during that span, too.

Kaepernick edged Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson and Washington Redskins signal-caller Robert Griffin III to earn the top spot. Furthermore, quarterbacks finished in four of the top five spots according to ESPN.com’s Darren Rovell.

Get your 49ers jerseys for the 2013 season at one of our team store locations or at shop49ers.com.

More 49ers headlines can be found in today’s Morning Tailgate.

Cam Inman of the San Jose Mercury News noted the roster moves the 49ers made prior to training camp.

Chris Towers of CBSSports.com examined San Francisco’s receivers heading into camp.

Brad Biggs of the National Football Post noted the 49ers will be shorthanded when camp begins at wide receiver.

Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com outlines the competitions set to take place at cornerback.

49ers.com previewed the team’s veteran specialists prior to camp.

Respect.

Tags: ,
Posted in Morning Tailgate | 14 Comments »

14 Responses to “Morning Tailgate: Kap’s Jersey Sells”

1. By 49er-n-memphis on Jul 22, 2013 | Reply

Gotta get my CK7 jersey before Oct.20. Can’t wait to see my team in my home state of Tennessee. We will be representing the 9ers all over Titan stadium. Go 9ers.

2. By bow53 on Jul 22, 2013 | Reply

i’m proud to say i’m one of the contributor on the jersey sales,i ordered mind last month, the away jersey though,( CK7 ) got it last couple of weeks, can’t wait to wear it , coming opening day at the stick against the pack…NINERS BABY!!!!!!

3. By rjdniner on Jul 22, 2013 | Reply

There isn’t a lot of stores that carry niner gear were I live got a Davis 85 jersey, but like I have posted before as soon as a jersey # for the front five start going on sale I’ll pay the extra S-H cost don’t get me wrong I love what’s happening and we all know it comes back to the decision that Jim made …49er all the way..

4. By TYC on Jul 22, 2013 | Reply

I got my Kaep 7 as soon as he got the starting knod. After watching Colin at Nevada I knew he was ready to ball.

5. By robert b on Jul 22, 2013 | Reply

Bandwagon is gettin bigger that’s y !!!!!

6. By bow53 on Jul 22, 2013 | Reply

eric wright failed his physical, niner kick his a$$ back to tampa……

7. By peachyc39 on Jul 22, 2013 | Reply

I can’t wait either 49er-n-Memphis!! Gotta get on that Kap jersey as well to represent at LP Field!! I’m hoping that we will win that game cause that would be horrible for me to go to the only game this year and we lose!! UGH

8. By Hermie on Jul 22, 2013 | Reply

I am going to try and make it to the Redskins game when they play. I would love to wear a Kaep. jersey and see him outplay Griffin all over the field.

Kaeps. been working on his speed in the off season. He was explosive before, can’t wait to see how much he has progressed since last January!!!

9. By 9er on Jul 22, 2013 | Reply

Doesn’t Surprise Me At All….Who Would’nt Want To Buy A Bad A$* Collin Kaepernick Jersey#7…The Man Is Superman…Dont You Forget It…..Can’t Wait To Season Starts..:)…..{ Go 9ers Go }

10. By ace on Jul 23, 2013 | Reply

nice read there

11. By okcniner on Jul 23, 2013 | Reply

You guys have to get to Candlestick this year…It’d be a shame to not go see it one last time! I’m going to the Houston game in week 5

12. By rjdniner on Jul 23, 2013 | Reply

Now don’t take this the wrong way ninner fans but all this great anticipation that we all have for our team is outstanding but if something goes wrong heaven forbid that is why am not going to get overly excited until we win our division as WE all know there is too much that can happen, I will be wearing my # 85 jersey to the bar when they show the games go 49er, s

13. By ace on Jul 23, 2013 | Reply

im not sure how to take that rjd, ofcourse we are pumped about our team everyone should be pumped about their team right now, untill there is football what else do we have to do?,be worried ? nice 85 , my only “jersey” i can find is # 11 smith….sigh…..im still pumped tho…about this year…cheers to you (raises drink cough cough)

14. By rjdniner on Jul 24, 2013 | Reply

Like everyone else though we’ve all seen enough of our beloved game to know that some fans get really upset when things go wrong but that’s part of the nature of the beast go 49er,s ..