Morning Tailgate: Underrated 49ers

Posted by Taylor Price on July 9, 2013 – 10:40 AM

The kind folks at NFL.com have shared their opinions on the most underrated and overrated players for each team in the National Football League.

On Monday, the San Francisco 49ers underrated and overrated players were unveiled.

Keep in mind, this is the opinion of two NFL.com writers. It’s hard to agree with all of their selections, especially when Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana was placed among the overrated players.

Sorry, can’t support that claim.

However, the top underrated player was a solid choice. NFL.com selected former 49ers wide receiver John Taylor.

“Robin to Jerry Rice’s Batman, Taylor was the perfect No. 2 receiving option for the San Francisco 49ers. He was neither flashy nor physically imposing, but he was multi-dimensional — finishing his career with the second-most punt return yards in franchise history. He was also big in the clutch. You might recall Montana’s game-winning touchdown pass to Taylor — not Rice — in the waning seconds of Super Bowl XXIII. Taylor is sixth all time in receiving yards in team history, but even more impressive is that he’s one of just two Super Bowl champions enshrined in the Delaware Sports Hall of Fame (Randy White is the other). If that doesn’t epitomize “underrated” I don’t know what does.”

NFL.com selected Garrison Hearst, Frank Gore, Bryant Young and Tom Rathman as San Francisco’s most underrated players.

The overrated list included R.W. McQuarters, Dexter Carter, Kevan Barlow, William Floyd and Montana.

More headlines can be found in today’s Morning Tailgate.

The 49ers current uniforms and 1994 throwback threads advanced to the second round of NFL.com’s “Greatest Uniform” tournament.

Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee discussed the measures Seattle fans are taking to be even noisier next season.

Colin Kaepernick and Mike Iupati cracked the top 75 of Pro Football Talk’s Top 100 Players list.

Coach ‘Em Up.

Tags: , , ,
Posted in Morning Tailgate | 54 Comments »

54 Responses to “Morning Tailgate: Underrated 49ers”

1. By Hermie on Jul 9, 2013 | Reply

That makes a lot of sense…Montana considered arguably the greatest QB ever and he is overrated!! Someone has their head up there A$$

2. By Hermie on Jul 9, 2013 | Reply

Gore is definitely underrated and I would have to say Roger Craig was also underrated!!

3. By 11yearswithalex on Jul 9, 2013 | Reply

well ….who ever those writers were ……..they will get nowhere even coming close to saying Joe Montana is over rated ………NFL.com gets no more of my business after publishing that mess ……..wow ….so I guess so was Bill Walsh and Lombardi …….bunch of hacks getting their spoon in the pot of controversy …..how dare the NFL.com mind you even go there ……..sad to see the NFL bash one of their greatest stars like that ……..they should write a retraction a.s.a.p.

4. By Moose_USMC on Jul 9, 2013 | Reply

They should do the world a real favor, and drown themselves in there own toilets. Right were there opinions should be. I meen I only get to live once, and they just waisted 2 minutes of my life….on purpose. They didn’t accidentally pick Montana. Woops!!… Ahhh, no one will notice.

5. By bow53 on Jul 9, 2013 | Reply

i agree,hermie about joe M. the guy gave us 4 freaking S.B.rings, is overrated??, yup, some ones heads r way in there that they can’t see it… exactly…..

6. By gary potter on Jul 9, 2013 | Reply

for the 1st time ever i agree with 11. the nfl. com is worthless piece of sh$t. ove

7. By tbonez on Jul 9, 2013 | Reply

I can’t stand how these new stat geeks base everything on numbers and don’t take into acct how important and clutch Montana was. These 2 morons prolly didn’t watch a single game he played in, and based the “overrated” tag on how his season stats were. Those 2 morons better not show up in the bay area…

8. By ace on Jul 9, 2013 | Reply

“The overrated list included R.W. McQuarters, Dexter Carter, Kevan Barlow, William Floyd and kwayne harris”

thats better

9. By ace on Jul 9, 2013 | Reply

if walsh and joe had stayed we would have had ATLEAST 6 sb’s

10. By Folsom49er on Jul 9, 2013 | Reply

Ace, you are right on the money. Although, wasn’t it Kwame? One of my favorite 49er Super Bowl moments was the touchdown to Taylor. Everyone was expecting something going to Rice. At least Taylor Price can’t support the claim that Montana belongs on the overrated list.

11. By Moose_USMC on Jul 9, 2013 | Reply

I agree with Ace

I love Steve Young, but i think Joe did an outstanding job with the Cheifs. If we would have kept Joe, i think the Cowboys would never have made it to a couple of there Super Bowls. But we’ll never know……….what could have been?

12. By phatalerror on Jul 9, 2013 | Reply

ace gets my agreement as well. San Francisco has a history of sending the better quarterback off to Kansas City. Young inherited an excellent team, and only helped the 49ers get one Super Bowl appearance. Of course, they did actually win that game.

13. By ace on Jul 10, 2013 | Reply

and if seifert were half the coach walsh was he would have won more than 1 sb with that team

14. By Moose_USMC on Jul 10, 2013 | Reply

Not Seifert’s fault, there was only 1 Bill Walsh. How do you replace a coach like him. Hopefully we can say the same of Jim Harbaugh one day.

15. By Hermie on Jul 10, 2013 | Reply

I am with ya Moose!!

16. By phatalerror on Jul 10, 2013 | Reply

Hahahaha… six thumbs down. That’s awesome.

That’s alright. I learned a long time ago that popularity has no connection with truth. Your disagreement with the truth doesn’t alter the substance of that truth.

17. By dudelemmethink on Jul 10, 2013 | Reply

@phatalerror are you a niner fan? if so, then let’s just watch and see.

If not, then either you’re trying to stir the pot because you’re bored or jealous, or that you just don’t watch a lot of football games, especially niner games.

18. By dudelemmethink on Jul 10, 2013 | Reply

@ace Seifert won 2 SBs (’89, ’94).

Bill Walsh was a legend that changed the modern game with his offensive schemes and innovations. But it’s unnecessary discount George Seifert as a coach.

As DC, “his defenses finished in the top ten in fewest points allowed in each of his six seasons in that capacity: fourth in 1983, first in 1984, second in 1985, third in 1986 and 1987, and eighth in 1988. His final two defenses, 1987 and 1988, finished first and third in fewest yards allowed, respectively.” (Wiki)

19. By phatalerror on Jul 11, 2013 | Reply

“@phatalerror are you a niner fan?”

Yes, I am a 49ers fan, as my father is. I have been since I was a little kid. That however doesn’t handcuff me to a media-promoted quarterback-centric ideology that has been adopted by many fans of all teams, nor does it force me to accept as the 49ers’ long-term solution a quarterback that has been embraced for his boldness without any consistent evidence of an accompanying talent from within the pocket. If Kaepernick becomes that quarterback, that’s great for the 49ers. In the meantime, the 49ers organization utterly disrespected the quarterback that was the reason their dark years weren’t much darker, and the reason they reached their first NFC Championship game in a decade with only a change in coaching.

Enter the Smith naysayers, but they can’t successfully argue that the 49ers team was better offensively or defensively as units with Kaepernick as opposed to Smith; their arguments rest on single player stat lines and an argument for the elusive “explosive play”. Explosive is great when it’s not accompanied by a healthy dose of implosive play.

“Also, please be clear on this “truth” that you are alluding to. I’d always thought that truths are based in facts, not just throwing the word out there.”

Truth: Montana led the 49ers to four Super Bowl championships during 12 years as a starter (33.3%).
    Truth: Montana was traded to the Kansas City Chiefs in order to start the younger, more athletic Steve Young.
    Truth: Young led the 49ers to one Super Bowl championship during 8 years as a starter (12.5%).
    Truth: Kaepernick led the 49ers to one Super Bowl appearance after a half-season of starts. (Note, “appearance” and “half-season”. Most quarterbacks earn their Super Bowl appearance in the regular season, but Kaepernick’s was almost handed to him playing against a relatively easy late-season schedule that included two teams fielding rookie quarterbacks and two teams fielding backup quarterbacks.)

The “hope” many 49ers’ fans have placed upon Kaepernick is not commensurate with his demonstrated ability if consistency is a concern. Consistency was also a big factor with Young’s post-season struggles, whereas the less athletic Montana had much less trouble at that measure.

I’ve never minded the “hope”, so much as I minded the accompanying price: Disrespecting the quarterback that preceded him. You can’t justify Smith’s release and show him respect at the same time. Winning NFL Quarterbacks don’t get benched for missing a game due to injury. At least, they didn’t until Jim Harbaugh. And it is a philosophy that I believe will reap some terrible consequences in the near future.

20. By mfkram64 on Jul 11, 2013 | Reply

hello!!!!!! till harbaugh how bout the biggest ever in brady for bledsoe? bledsoe was the starter got hurt and the rest is history buddy!!! patriot fans don’t care about bledsoe….he did nothing brady won 3 super bowls and lost 2…..so don’t say harbaugh is the first to replace a qb who was hurt and not give him his job back u r so lost and clouded blahblahblah…….we all loved joe and he was aging so they went with young who had a great years with the niners…it wasn’t his fault they lost to dallas the famous holding call on rices slant to open champ. game was bull…and the holding on romo on emmit play fake gave dallas a first and goal instead of 4th down…..so don’t blame young in that game….alex smith isn’t what harbaugh wants at qb PERIOD!!!! he drafted kap. and now he is the starter….live with it….who cares about alex smith he is GONE!!! LIKE BLEDSOE!!!!

21. By Hermie on Jul 11, 2013 | Reply

dudelemmethink…you must be new here…don’t let this A$$hole bait you into anything. If noone responds to him, he generates one for himself (see above). Notice I did not call him/her an idiot because I don’t know if he/she is!! I do know they are an A$$hole. So please in the future don’t even engage their nonsense!! Personally, I stopped reading his drivel for the most part a long time ago!!

22. By mfkram64 on Jul 11, 2013 | Reply

i love how u dog kaepernick….played reltively easy teams wtf is that? the schudule is set u play who is there on sunday….like alex smith didn’t play o lets see the bills wow….jets wow they were good last year….the lions who suck and if u watch that game alex should have blown them out of the water but he played terriable and niners hung on to win he stunk in 2nd half of that game thank god stafford looked horriable….so tell me buddy those games r differant? when kap. plays a team and wins they r easy but not for alex…and the seattle game thank god the seahawk rec’s droppped to sure td’s…..so give me a f’in break .

23. By Hermie on Jul 11, 2013 | Reply

You are right mfkram64…every team the 9ers played whay Alex was QB was a tough game and tough team because of who our QB was. Now the tough teams/games aren’t as tough with Kaep. QBing!!

Oh BTW, Kaep was #3 in QBR in pa$$ing and #1 in QBR in rushing…not too shabby for a 10 game starter…No Brag, Just Fact!!

24. By Moose_USMC on Jul 11, 2013 | Reply

Here here!! The Coach Killer is gone for good. See if Reid Coddles him after every bad play, like Jim had to do to keep him from looking like he was going to cry. Best thing we did was get a kicker who broke the record for most points to win most of thoughs 13 games the year befor. Without Aikers we would have been under.500. All i remeber of the Alex Smith youears was first….. what… we didnt get Rodgers, why not. Then it was year after year of doing just good enough to lose. Coach after Coach… said but he’s so good in practice! Jim couldnt wait to shake that flea off our backs…. Ands thats what i think about the trash, we handed to KC. Wait and see. And as far error is concerned…. He went to KC!!!!…. Theyve been SOOOOOO good at picking QB’s, proof right there that he sucks.

25. By Moose_USMC on Jul 11, 2013 | Reply

And he got benched and fired!!! for a second year QB, with no starts. Not cause he was injured, because he can’t win.(He had his chance to prove it against the Giants.) But your right Alex beet good teams in the first half of last years season like.. the Vikings…..oh no, he didnt beet them. clearly anouther Alex off day. He did beet Green Bay.. Wounder if Kap could beet the Pack. And maybe spike the ball in a defenders Friggin Face… how sweet was that. you know you all Cheered that!

26. By bow53 on Jul 11, 2013 | Reply

another novel that went no where….unfreakingbelievable..and thumbs down keeps on coming…..and the guy is not waking-up to reality still…well, the only thing a would say is theres only 8 sundays left before the start of the season,and kaep is still the main man the middle and alex still gone…thats a matter a fact..

27. By Moose_USMC on Jul 11, 2013 | Reply

Fact

28. By jg78219 on Jul 11, 2013 | Reply

Are they high? Montana overrated? Does anyone hear how most of the analysts talk about Joe? If anything he is underrated. The greatest postseason QB in the history of the game and hands down. By the way the statistically the best QB of the 80’s not all time but of his era. He played in a different time by the way you morons. Stop talking about his supporting cast did anyone see the 81 team not exactly an offensive juggernaut. Then they want to talk about how it took a game saving tackle by Eric Wright to win “The Catch Game” well I guess Joe got beat for that catch. People are so jealous of the NIners it’s ridiculous. Like Sapp saying Moss was better than Rice but luckily Irvin was there to correct him. Hey Sapp you didn’t play Jerry in his prime sucka! You helped end his prime with that bull tackle in Tampa. Get it right chumps anyone know if they had one game to play and needed a win if they had seen Joe play he would be your choice. Brittle and old he took KC deep into the playoffs with an aging Marcus Allen and J.J. Burden at WR and Kieth Cash at TE. Who you say? Exactly!!! Don’t tell me about system. As far as the other overrated players I agree with Floyd but no Niners fan liked R.W. McQuarters or Dexter Carter or even thought we should have drafted them. I would say from a fan perspective they were never even rated.

29. By phatalerror on Jul 11, 2013 | Reply

“Personally, I stopped reading his drivel for the most part a long time ago!!”

Which is why you sound so foolish replying to a post you admit you never read. Because regardless of how much my take on the situation is “drivel” to you, you can’t resist coming back and talking smack.

And you’ve called me worse than “idiot”, but whatever. Play the hypocritical high-road card to someone new and naïve about you and your friends trollish ways. That’s OK. When the regular season does get going, we’ll see who does the talking then.

30. By phatalerror on Jul 11, 2013 | Reply

“QBR”

The ultimate in conversation-killers. Invoking anyone’s ranking in an algorithm whose makeup continues to be a mysterious amalgam of often irrelevant data is a sure-fire way of rendering continued conversation pointless.

There are dozens of statistics that are more relevant than the ESPN-developed statistic, and that includes the NFL [Thrower] Rating, which, while having its own limitations, is at least easily deconstructed and evaluated.

How do you argue with someone who says Tim Tebow is better than Aaron Rodgers because of their respective performances in week 5 of 2011?: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/10/espns-qbr-stat-puts-tebow-ahead-of-rodgers/

(Special Note: ESPN revises their QBR formula from time to time, and also retroactively applies the new formula. Therefore, a player that had a good QBR years ago might find their number reduced with the application of a new calculation.)

Sorry, but I won’t give any credence to a formula that called Tebow’s off-the-bench performance in a loss more meaningful than Rodgers’ heavy contribution to a sixty-minute win.

31. By dudelemmethink on Jul 12, 2013 | Reply

I am new to reading comments and posting here and boy, it seems I’ve opened up a can of worms. Apologize in advance for the novel. Short attention spans can stop reading now.

@phatalerror I for one, have much more optimism for the present and the future with #7 at the helm than I ever did with #11. Subjective feeling based in faith in my own eyes. I rooted for Alex and when he was benched for Kaep, I had a reaction much like Joe Staley’s. But also accepted it much like Joe did in relatively short fashion. Winning sooths. Winning convincingly, consistently pumps you up to dare to dream of another dynasty. Losing in the SB sucked hard and maybe you can’t let go of that; the evaporation of one of Ninerland’s most untouchable retorts to any Steeler, Cowgirls or Patriot fans: we’ve never lost in the SB. Oh, well. Fan is short for fanatic and the next few SB’s we win will make up for it, I swear. Plus, I root for the red and gold, not for the name on the back. You’re a multi-generational fan, you should get that.

All I know is, I love my Niners and love that the future is bright. How long have we faithful been waiting to return to our rightful place atop the mountaintop again! Who could possibly, have it better than us?! GO NINERS!!

32. By phatalerror on Jul 12, 2013 | Reply

“I will no longer ask for logical reasons for your truths because you use nonlinear facts from different eras of Niner football to fit into your subjective biased ‘truths’. A debate with you will go nowhere and will only drive the other mad. So, I give up. Your reality is yours to keep. And I will happily feel optimism and hope in spades.”

Funny, I thought you were new here until I read this paragraph. And then I read this one…

“@Hermie Thanks for the heads-up homie. I’ll probably stop posting to avoid debates that lead into spiraling madness.”

Isn’t it madness that you base your opinion on ‘subjective feeling based in faith in your own eyes,’ and then turn around and accuse me of basing my opinion on ‘subjective bias’? I guess you must think that your subjective opinion has more basis than mine.

I guess it doesn’t really matter whether you are new here or not, or whether you give props to a user that does nothing but badmouth other users with dissenting opinions without providing a shred of proof to back up his opinion. What you wrote was one of the most eloquently expressed dissenting opinions I’ve read here, and yet it lacked any real argument against what I wrote. “Winning convincingly” was something the 49ers were already doing. From weeks 1-8, the 49ers had a 6-2 record and a +86 differential in points. From weeks 10-17, the 49ers had a 5-2-1 record and a +38 differential in points.

If you want to declare Kaepernick the superior quarterback when he hasn’t even had one start for every seven Smith has had, that’s your prerogative. At the same time, people who pull conclusions from such a small sample size and with such a limited amount of information have a much more vulnerable position when it comes to objective proofs, and are necessarily forced to rely on subjective opinions. And I have no problem with that. I do have a problem with your referring to ‘my reality as mine’, as if yours is more real to anyone besides you.

As you best put it already, “Losing in the SB sucked hard… the evaporation of one of Ninerland’s most untouchable retorts to any Steeler, Cowgirls or Patriot fans: we’ve never lost in the SB.” If you are new, you may not already know that I was down on Kaepernick as an incomplete quarterback whose greatest strengths were physical, not mental. This is “objective”, but it’s also been verified by multiple scouts and commentators. Being a remarkable physical specimen wins Olympic contests, but it doesn’t win football games. The 49ers didn’t win the Super Bowl because they thought they could put in a quarterback that stared down his primary receiver play after play, and that they could still will their way to victory.

And if you aren’t new, you can go back to your old user name now.

33. By Hermie on Jul 12, 2013 | Reply

Oh BTW…dudelemmethink…You can’t put up any facts/stats on Kaepernick without them being worthless or is just plan wrong. I have put up stat after stat, but they don’t work unless you are a waawaawaa!! It is not worth the breath you breath!! You did catch on pretty quick. :-)

34. By Hermie on Jul 12, 2013 | Reply

Everybody has your number waawaawaa!!

35. By phatalerror on Jul 12, 2013 | Reply

“You can’t put up any facts/stats on Kaepernick without them being worthless or is just plan wrong.”

It’s pretty arrogant of you to think that after giving a half-brained effort at “proving” Kaepernick was better than Smith, that you were unsuccessful at turning my opinion because I couldn’t understand.

That’s OK. I only have to put up with your trash talk until the regular season starts. After that, either I’m right, or you’re right, and the one that’s not right is going to have to eat crow, go away, or change their identity.

Here’s something to keep in mind: I can’t remember what crow tastes like.

36. By Hermie on Jul 12, 2013 | Reply

We got your number!!! :-)

37. By phatalerror on Jul 12, 2013 | Reply

That Zero isn’t my number. It’s yours.

38. By phatalerror on Jul 12, 2013 | Reply

By the way, making a second profile from which to make the same lame points is one thing, but to use that second profile to pat yourself on the back — Really?

39. By dave g. on Jul 12, 2013 | Reply

I see Fatal-Error is having one of her emotional rants again. Yaaaawwwwwn.

40. By dave g. on Jul 12, 2013 | Reply

I see Fatal-Error is having one of her emotional rants again. I know, I know, basically “Alex walked on water” and “Kap can’t do anything right”. No point reading, just blah, blah, blah, blah.

Yaaawwwwn

41. By phatalerror on Jul 12, 2013 | Reply

“I see Fatal-Error is having one of her emotional rants again.”

If I have to catch myself rooting against the 49ers this next year so that I can rub it in your disrespectful face, it will be because of obnoxious trash like this that you type but wouldn’t dare say in the face of another person. You are a small, small man inside.

42. By dave g. on Jul 13, 2013 | Reply

“Wouldn’t Dare” ?

Yeah, you nailed me Sigmund Freud.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

43. By dave g. on Jul 13, 2013 | Reply

20/0? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

44. By dave g. on Jul 13, 2013 | Reply

“You are a small, small man inside.”

Not sure how I am going to recover from that incredibly perceptive observation based on not daring to do something that can neither be proven or unproven unless you were in my face.

As always FATAL-ERROR deals in non-factual, never to be proven fantasy worlds.

Alex would have beat Green Bay and Falcons and won the whole thing. Fatal-Error knows this for a fact!!!!

He knows everything and is the great wizard of all untaken roads, dimensions and predicting futures. He is Rod Sterling! Oh my god, I need to consult his @ss before I place any bets! I better get in his good graces! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

45. By dave g. on Jul 13, 2013 | Reply

Thanks for the relentless comedy which is FATAL-ERROR :)

Pure entertainment. Try again b!tch :)

46. By dave g. on Jul 13, 2013 | Reply

Fatal-Error types, “If I have to catch myself rooting against the 49ers this next year so that I can rub it in your disrespectful face, it will be because of obnoxious trash like this that you type”

Yeah, this is not a sign of a “small, small man inside”. Oh no it can’t possibly be the sign of that kind of person.

47. By dave g. on Jul 13, 2013 | Reply

This joker is clueless how much laughter he provides!

I love it!

48. By Hermie on Jul 13, 2013 | Reply

Waawaawaa…Sorry dude, I don’t have to have another profile. EVERYONE on this blog knows you are a joke!! You should just go away!! Non one wants to hear your drivel anymore!!

Go get-em Dave g.!!! LOL

Yeah…Waawaawaa is a “real” fan, just look at his quote above. No Brag, Just Fact!!

49. By phatalerror on Jul 13, 2013 | Reply

“Waawaawaa is a “real” fan, just look at his quote above. No Brag, Just Fact!!”

Not really. You’d make good Sanchez fans, though.

50. By dave g. on Jul 13, 2013 | Reply

Even that lame attempt at a zing is hilarious! Wow. Wherever did you ever conjure up such devastating wit? Ahhh.. “Better a witty fool than a foolish wit”.~ Shakespeare.

Alas he of minuscule pea brain is only limited in their capacity for sense ~ Me, Myself & I :)

You had to have had you @ss kicked in school countless time with the persistance annoyance and desperation for validation of brilliance through a blog. I just want my NINERS to win regardless of who said what homie!

Shoving something in a bloggers face is the very least of my concerns ~ infact I am bigger than that. I only slap with words who just want let things go and constantly goes after a young man who in no way deserves you emotional tandrums based on pure hatred and self-promotion. I will continue to slap you WHEN you say things which deserve a slap!

51. By dave g. on Jul 13, 2013 | Reply

Fatal-Error is such a loser, go after my spelling while typing quickly and multi-tasking you lame one. Thats all you got and if I really cared that deeply and obsessed that deeply like you the simple cure would be a spell check. But I don’t care enough.

You too easy FATAL-ERROR…your name says it all you little geek.
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

52. By dave g. on Jul 13, 2013 | Reply

“And I’m sure the millions of 49ers fans are proud to call you two their brothers. Not really. You’d make good Sanchez fans, though.”

I am not sure I will ever recover from that wild rattling of hurtful stinging words. I may need to hold my pillow and spoon it in a river of tears tonight. I better go away with my tail between my legs with the pure embarrasment and everlasting emotional scars these words have caused. I may have to check in to a depression clinic on Monday.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

One word: LAME

Thanks for the laughs! I am loving it.

53. By Hermie on Jul 13, 2013 | Reply

Ouch…Sanchez fan…that one hurt!!! LOFL

54. By Hermie on Jul 13, 2013 | Reply

I bet Harbaugh could turn Sanchez into a pretty good QB!! Then we could trade him to KC!!! Tooo Funny!