Morning Tailgate: Jerry vs. Deion

Posted by Taylor Price on April 4, 2013 – 11:36 AM

Just like old times.

The Madden 25 cover vote is down to four matchups, including Jerry Rice versus Deion Sanders.

The Hall of Fame players battled throughout their professional careers. The encounters were worth the price of admission, too.

Rice and Sanders were teammates with the 49ers in 1994 and helped San Francisco win a fifth Super Bowl. They’ve since moved on to media careers, Rice with ESPN and Sanders with NFL Network.

And now, they’re back in competition mode. Only this time, fans get to decide the winner. The Madden vote’s quarterfinal round lasts until April 10, so make sure to vote early and often.

Joe Montana also advanced to the next round of voting. He’ll face another Hall of Famer, former Detroit Lions running back Barry Sanders.

More 49ers headlines can be found in the Morning Tailgate.

Eric Branch of the San Francisco Chronicle discussed the Nnamdi Asomugha signing and how it will likely change a trend in the veteran cornerback’s career.

Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee examined the free agency signing and compared to another 49ers offseason move from 2012, the signing of Randy Moss.

Don Banks of SI.com provided his fourth mock draft of 2013.

Asomugha’s visit to 49ers headquarters was documented by 49ers.com.

TV49’S CLIP OF THE DAY

You heard him.

Tags: , , ,
Posted in Morning Tailgate | 177 Comments »

177 Responses to “Morning Tailgate: Jerry vs. Deion”

1. By tanglung on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

THE SAN FRANCISCO FORTY NINERS

2. By phatalerror on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

Whoever you were in the 1980’s, you had to respect Joe Montana as a great quarterback. A great quarterback is always more important than a great runningback.

3. By Becky on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

Jerry Rice!

4. By Maria on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

Definitely Jerry over Deion, Joes always the best choice of the all!!!

5. By temper11 on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

All, the below is a repost from yesterdays tailgate. If you don’t know where this is coming from, read the thread there for context. I was late to that thread and wanted to repost this here. Let’s bury the hatchet and move forward.

————–

Good grief. I thought we were moving on. I agree with all of you that Kaepernick was certainly effective at the starting role last year when he came in. More capable than I would have thought possible given his lack of experience. At the time that Smith was healthy and Harbaugh stayed with Kap, I thought it was going to cost us a chance at the Superbowl. Nothing against Kap, but I just thought there would be too many “rookie” mistakes, normal “growing pains” that you can’t have in a championship run. It didn’t happen. Kap played very well and I admit that I was wrong. However, even after making it all the way to the Superbowl, I still think Alex should have received his job back. If he’d continued to play very good football, which he had been doing prior to the concussion, he should have been given the opportunity to finish what he started. Then he and Kap could have competed for the starting job in the off-season this year. That’s the way I think it should have gone down. I know you all, except phatal, completely disagree. Fine. It’s done and it’s time to move on. Kap is our QB. Go Kap, Go Niners.

However, it simply drives me crazy when people say, “Alex had 8 years to prove himself… etc etc. etc.”. Comparing Alex’s first couple of years to Kap’s first 8 games is I think, completely ridiculous. Kap stepped into a team that the year before missed the Superbowl by a special teams fumble. He was under center behind arguably the best offensive line in the NFL. He is surrounded by weapons. He was allowed to mentor under a veteran QB for a year and a half and continued to get mentored when he became the starter. And has a coaching team and scheme that was firing on all cylinders. Alex came into the worst team in football with no offensive line to speak of, no weapons, ineffective coaching staff, no mentor and an entire city’s expectations that he was somehow supposed to just make everything better single-handedly. It is impossible to compare Smith’s career start to Kaepernick’s.

I understand you are happy Kap is the starter. Fine. I understand you think the decision to bench Alex last year was the right decision. Fine. I dis-agree and there are many that dis-agree that aren’t represented on this board; but, I think what we can all agree on is the fact that Smith was a cl@ss-act the entire time he was here. He wasn’t treated well by his coaching staff(s), he wasn’t treated well by many 49ers fans, new OC every year, etc etc, etc… but he was a cl@ss act the whole way. He was the type of athlete and role-model that we all claim we want for our kids. Even if you think he’s a “mediocre QB at best”, can’t you at least give him the respect to move on to KC without kicking him on his way out? Let’s move on.

Lastly, I am a niners fan, I’ve been a niners fan for as long as I can remember. I will be a niners fan until the day that I die. But just as I rooted for Montana when he wore a KC uniform, I will root for Smith as he does the same, just as I rooted for Jerry in a raiders uniform and Roger Craig in a Raiders and Vikings uniform. etc. To me, those guys will always be niners.

6. By temper11 on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

Forget about the Smith/Kap controversy. It’s now the Kap/Charissa Thompson controversy! Sign her up!

7. By 49erdefense2012 on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

temper just had to put his 2 cents in,,,TWICE,,,looks like he wont move on either,,what a clown,,,

8. By tanglung on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

blahblah has him under his thumb.

9. By temper11 on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

I re-posted because the new tailgate came out and I wasn’t sure anyone was still on the other thread. That’s all. The point of my entire post was in fact about moving on, “burying the hatchet” and focusing on the upcoming season. Your (49ersdefence) last post, indicate that you, not me, clearly don’t want to. You like the fight.

10. By ninerfan on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

TEMPER 11
    If Harbaugh would have gave Alex his job back as soon as he became healthy, we would have never came back on the packers or Falcons for that matter. Don’t get me wrong, I will always root for Alex but what you are suggesting is utterly ridiculous. Harbaugh choose Kap because no matter how behind our team is he will always give us a chance. Case in point WE GOT TO THE SUPER BOWL. That would not have happened with Alex at the helm. Alex would have lost the NFC championship against the falcons, there is no way he would have scored that necessary points to get us the win. Yes he did it against the Saints, but that isn’t and will never be Alex’ MO. He is at best an excellent Game manager, which by the way isn’t a bad thing, But Kap gives a chance in every game no matter what the deficit is. I believe Harbaugh saw the same thing and that why he made the move.

11. By temper11 on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

Ninerfan,

I understand that’s what you believe. Fine. I disagree. I think he made conservative decisions when he was winning because he knew he had a solid D. And for the last year and a half, he was winning a lot. He let it loose when it was necessary. But this is what I’m talking about. We don’t need to keep hashing it out. It’s done. I preferred Alex because I’d invested years into him and was happy to finally see him have success. But it’s done. I’m behind Kap 100%. I was behind Kap 100% even when I thought it should be Smith under center instead of on the bench. Let’s stop talking about Alex Smith. It just divides us as fans and what’s the point in that anymore, he’s gone.

12. By tanglung on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

49erdefense2012, Go back and read temper11’s latest comments. He’s a real piece of work.

13. By temper11 on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

Tang… explain. What, in my last post, makes me a “real piece of work”?

14. By tanglung on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

Go back and read your last post.

15. By temper11 on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

I know what was in my post. I don’t see anything there that would be controversial. Please explain.

16. By phatalerror on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

“If Harbaugh would have gave Alex his job back as soon as he became healthy, we would have never came back on the packers or Falcons for that matter.”

Statements like this are such a huge part of the Kaepologists mis-information machine.

The 49ers beat the Packers soundly in week one of the season. You can go back to that month’s posts and reminisce over the post fails by jeromy and 11 YEARS WITH ALEX. Everyone was mocking them for their blind hatred for Alex Smith. My, how the times have changed. Why wouldn’t the 49ers have beaten the Packers if Smith was quarterbacking? The first touchdown completion of the playoff game went to Packers’ cornerback Sam Shields, courtesy of everyone’s new favorite flavor of quarterback.

The whole pro-Kaepernick argument rests on his resilience after dumb plays and his explosive play in down by ridiculous scores scenarios. One would have to admit though that with Smith quarterbacking, the 49ers rarely got into those situations in the first place. Quarterbacks don’t need to make multi-touchdown comebacks when they can maintain possessions long enough to keep their defenses fresh and at least get their kicker in range. The Patriots were scoring at will against the 49ers’ defense in week 15 once Kaepernick’s persistent three-and-out put the defense’s back to the wall. So stop with the nonsense that Smith couldn’t have done what Kaepernick did.

Smith had a poor outing against the defending Super Bowl Champion Giants in week 6 (a game in which special teams played horribly, and after which Harbaugh admitted to a poor gameplan), while the downhill slide in the 49ers’ week 3 loss to the 2012 NFC Sixth-Seed Vikings started with Frank Gore’s late game fumble (Smith hadn’t turned the ball over up to that point, and the game was still undecided). How many poor games did Kaepernick have? And against NFC West opponents? The Rams? Twice?!! And his greatest games of record are against a Bears team starting Jason Campbell protected by Chilo Rachal, a Patriots fumble-fest, and a Dom Capers-led disaster of a playoff performance.

No, you have forgotten history, or you are attempting to rewrite it. If it is the second, you won’t be allowed to do that.

17. By tanglung on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

It won’t do any good. You are truely blind.

18. By temper11 on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

That’s a cop-out Tang. If you have a problem with something I said, then stand up and tell what it was.

19. By temper11 on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

Again… this is what I’m talking about. Someone will say something disparaging against Smith and Phatal and I will feel compelled to respond. Phatal often takes is further by saying disparaging things about Kap and the horde will pounce and say a million disparaging things about Phatal and Smith again. And over and over… It’s played out. If we want to get back to talking niner football, we need to agree to disagree and move on.

20. By tanglung on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

Phatal and I to a lesser extent. Now go back and READ my response.

21. By temper11 on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

Ahh.. you are referring to yesterdays thread. “Phatal, and I to a lesser extent…”. Yes, what about this makes me a piece of work? I said “I to a lesser extent” because I think Phatal does a far better job of defending his position than I do. I give reason’s why I think Alex is a much better QB than people give him credit for but do not bother backing it up with any supporting evidence. Phatal does. Now you all have been very outspoken criticizing his stats, but I applaud the effort. Which is why I said “to a lesser extent”. Why does that make me a piece of work?

22. By tanglung on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

Never mind. Go away…

23. By tanglung on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

By the way, It is todays thread….

24. By temper11 on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

Tang, when I said “… and I to a lesser extent…” it was on the April 3rd Tailgate. Yesterday’s thread. Not that it matters… was just clarifying since you referred to it as “my latest comments”.

25. By rjdniner on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

keep it going trying to out do each other on a blog REALLY ,there was a time when I let comments get personal, not any more

26. By temper11 on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

not trying to out do anyone… trying to mend some fences here and focus on niners football.

27. By dave g. on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

Will you people move on! Seriously. People are making comments that will never be proven or unproven. Its history and in the rear view mirror. Move on. The KAP vs. ALEX nonsense does not matter. MOVE ON. We have been making good moves and now need to solidify a strong replacement for Goldson and add more depth to our D LINE and make another run at a CHAMPIONSHIP. PERIOD.

28. By ace on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

right i think more defense instead of victor cruz, or maybe the 49ers are just trying to drive up the gaints payroll cuz they have the right to match the offer

29. By ace on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

but to pay him that much would make him our highest paid wr i think not sure but that would be disruptive i thnk to the balance and chemistry of the offense ?

30. By ace on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

and joe montana twitter selfpromtion for the maden cover, is unbecoming of you joe

31. By SHIP on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

There are people on these blogs that are completely mindless & out of control with what they think they experts at. Is ACE really trying to lecture Joe Montana on how to represent himself??? Is he for real?

32. By SHIP on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

ACE you can’t even spell promotion or Madden! It is comical how much some of these people on here think of themselves.

33. By mfkram64 on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

hey c’mon dave g. don’t u think it’s just total b.s with blahbalah and temper 11? they should write for barnes an noble….r u kidding me? wtf r they talking about? this f'”in idiot is still talking about alex smith…really? we would have won last year …HELLO<<< they didn't win last year with alex…o to many mishaps right blahblahblah? that didn't happen in the super bowl this year a blown coverage and a bad kick coverage? right? if Williams doeasnt fumble they go to super bowl right? well dip shi# if they cover good on kick off they win with kap…..

34. By phatalerror on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

“well [profanity] if they cover good on kick off they win with kap…..”

Wait, let’s try this again:

“Well, if the power goes out in the second quarter they win with Kaepernick.”

Fixed.

35. By MANDO on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

we are all niners fans and grown men right?? so lets act like it talk football and move on just like alex and jim harbaugh did!! damm

36. By ace on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

yeah the nfl is fixed it seems to me

37. By ace on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

no look at the page ur on thats what i was refering to

38. By ace on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

ship
    look up

39. By ace on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

joseph montana twitter u twitt says help me win maden cover , is blatent selfpromotion get a grip ship

40. By ace on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

not really becoming of a hall of fame qb to say help me win the cover of a stupid video game……you d um a s s ship

41. By ace on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

ship kiss my ace

42. By tanglung on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

I still have 49ERS FEVER…

43. By tanglung on Apr 4, 2013 | Reply

phatablahblah will continue to bash THE 49ERS and temper11 will continue to defend him…. Really true 49ERS fan’s…. WOW…

44. By Lucy mercier on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

Jerry Rice for sure.

45. By ironmunky on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

is it healthy for me to STILL hate Deion Sanders?

46. By dave g. on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

So ACE is the expert on what is becoming for an NFL hall of fame QB now? SHIP is absolutely right. Every player wants to win all the awards. You want to hear the typical BS political correct answer ACE? Give me a break..Joe has earned the right to say whatever HE WANTS and HOW HE WANTS. You need to go eat your fruity peebles in your moms basement and try to find a job.

47. By dave g. on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

Phatalerror once again makes NO POINT but just tries to attack KAP any chance he can. What a loser.

48. By mfkram64 on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

who cares about this madden cover? really? maybe it’s just me but whatever….what does this lights going out got to do with anything? both teams had to sit through it….bottom line is it’s time to move on……lets get to the draft…

49. By 49erdefense2012 on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

with the current re-signing of anthony davis the 49ers free up some more cap room,,is it so they can sign another free agent perhaps?or is it getting ready to re-sign kap next year? and yeah dave g. the need to move on is as glaring as the 49ers need for a FS,,but,,,pahatalblahblahblah just wont quit,,he wont respond to my last post from yesterdays thread and it is conclusive to what an idiot he REALLY is,,,,sometimes,when a person believes so strongly in what they are saying,in their minds, it is the truth,or the only thing that could be right.,,,blahblahblah believes what he is saying is truth and nothing can change his mis-informed brain,,,I want to talk about the draft

50. By mfkram64 on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

if they could sign woodson it would shore up safety for this year…go into draft looking for a d-line guy and a safety….they did a nice job in free agency this year got really good talent for the price…great job by baalke…now get in draft day and make a splash….like i said before this draft could be one of those that they land 3 to 4 guys who start and go to pro bowls in the coming years….

51. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

thats hella funny but im sorry madden is i stupid video game thats has nothing to do with the nfl……..and yes you look stpuid asking for votes on twitter to get on the cover….even joe

52. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

and dave dont talk about someones mother on a football website,really ?

53. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

im far from an expert but i call it like i see it and trying to drum up votes on ur twitter acount……u probably have a twittwer acount dont you,twits

54. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

so hows our mom dave g ?, see now im a jack a s s too just like you

55. By 49erdefense2012 on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

I share your sentiment bow53, the 49ers are set up to,if everything goes their way,land 3-4 guys with the potential to be starters in the nfl for years to come and help out immediately,,,,IN HARBAUGH WE TRUST

56. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

woodson…….

57. By bow53 on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

yep, my opinion thats it , roster is pretty much intact right now, and all the guys will be back healthy,and were good to go, i don’t care if woodson will go on a different direction, if would be nice though…lets all focus on draft, i’m confident harbaugh and co. would pick personel, that will turn to gold, like aldo smith for instant…jenkins there sticking w/ him, so there something in ‘em that will develop in to a deadly weapon, plus with need to lock up CK7 and the crabman by next year….bottom line here, there building a franchise that will compete and be a contender in a loooooooooooong time..like u said … IN HARBAUGH WE TRUST..

58. By mfkram64 on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

u have to love it..davis signed now they will get iuputi signed….staley is signed keeping this o-line together is awesome….again tip your hat to baalke….

59. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

60. By dave g. on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

Ace: The blog was not a dig towards a mom, but towards you dumb@ss. Does someone really have to paint that out? Where is a slam towards a mother? She is nice enough to take care of your sorry @ss. Its funny how you think you done told me. Man you stupid.

61. By dave g. on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

ACE so you say: “so hows our mom dave g ?, see now im a jack a s s too just like you”

That statement does not even make any sense. Are you trying to indicate we brothers? Is that suppose to be a slam in some way? WTF?

62. By tanglung on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

Twitter all you want Joe…IN JOE MONTANA I ALWAYS TRUSTED…

63. By tanglung on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

64. By dave g. on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

JOE MONTANA has earned the right to say whatever he wants.

65. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

no dave ur a d i c k for ur comment becoming a personal attack and for the fact u even mentioned someones mother on a football site and ur calling me imature

66. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

this is a football blog and my mother doesnt play football and doesnt have a basement either d i c k he a d

67. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

and dave ur also blind when you asked what i was talking about that was on this page

68. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

and if think joe was being cool twitting for votes for the cover of madden, im gonna be sick, you guys dont care about madden just critizing me for saying some thats is true, its disgusting to see joe asking for votes via twitter,it makes me wanna barf on you,put that on the cover of ur stupid video game

69. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

” You need to go eat your fruity peebles in your moms basement and try to find a job.”
    LOL thats the part that bugs me you dont know me,where do get off attacking someone in a personal way
    “So ACE is the expert on what is becoming for an NFL hall of fame QB now? SHIP is absolutely right. Every player wants to win all the awards. You want to hear the typical BS political correct answer ACE?”
    and that just came out left field, seems to me ur angry about something that has nothing to do with me,so plz ur comments to be about football not my mother ,really

70. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

so dave HOW IS UR MOM ?

71. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

maybee you could be a man about this and apologize

72. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

come on dave what you dont want to talk about someones mom now?

73. By SHIP on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

Ace-You the only one talking about a mother. Dave said your moms basement-it was not about a mother but about you living in the basement belonging to your mom. And you said “OUR” mom. Dude, Dave is right. You really are stupid and you trying to tell Montana what he needs to do?. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

74. By SHIP on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

And at least learn to spell & read before you can try to throw out advice.

75. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

this a football blog no need for good spelling or talking about my mom D I C K F A C E

76. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

and im not giving advice either i dont like being personally attacked by 2 dips hits, or any need to mention someones mom RIGHT F U C K F A C E E too,bad ur mother didnt teach about manners you dont go around mentioning someones mom for the fun of it

77. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

you like to atack people unprovoked that makes you peice of human garbage

78. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

that doesnt change the FACT U DONT GO AROUND MENTIONING SOMEONES MOTHER ON A FOOTBALL WEBSITE DAVE G AND SHIP U HAVE EVEN LESS BRAINS FOR STICKING UP SOMEONE WHO WOULD SAY THAT……REALLY YOU THINK ITS COOL TO MENTION SOMEONES MOM FOR THE FUN OF IT TO PUT SOMEONE DOWN>>>>>>HUMAN GARBAGE

79. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

go ahead D I C K FA C E show ur true colors some more
    and hows ur mom dave g ?

80. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

any other human garbage besides dave g and ship wanna attack people for no reason and mention my mom ? tanglung ?

81. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

NEWS FLASH IF YOU MENTION SOMENES MOM IN A DISPARAGING WAY ON A FOOTBALL WEBSITE FOR NO REASON THAT REFLECTS ON YOU

82. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

DAVE G STILL WANNA TALK ABOUT SOMEONES MOM? HOW ABOUT YOU SHIP ? TANGLUNG ? GOAHEAD MENTION MY MOM AGAIN

83. By ace on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

or maybe you should just say nothing instead of mentioning someones mother when trying to attack them for no reason

84. By tanglung on Apr 5, 2013 | Reply

ace, I don’t think anyone is talking about anyone’s mom. You need to calm down. You sound like your going to have a heart attack. You should stop while your ahead. dave g. and ship are pretty intelligent individuals. You don’t stand a chance. I personnely don’t care for you or your comments and i don’t know why you want to drag me in but heed my advice. Stop while your ahead.

85. By tanglung on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

Let’s GO 49ERS….

86. By rjdniner on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

hey ace and tanglung ,sorry but all the back and forth jabs is pretty funny been down that road, me I really enjoy reading about it. Now concerning the up coming draft I think were going to use some of our picks to jump into the top ten we all know there getting that board ready I would love to be in that room when they make that first pick .

87. By SHIP on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

HA! This ACE character is an emotional moron who has completely lost his grip on reality. He is not truly reading what was said.

88. By SHIP on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

It does not sound like ACE “aced” reading and writing.

89. By SHIP on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

And you say “didn’t your mom teach you manners”? Huh…so your mom thought you to use the word D!CK on these blogs. You are making no sense what so ever and are just mad because you stupidy was highlighted & now you letting your female emotions get the best of you. Just go shopping for a new outfit. I am sure that will make you feel better. A mom was not insulted dipsh!t. You were. READ. Try “Hooked on Phonics”.

90. By SHIP on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

ACE: All you keep doing is increasing the spotlight on your stupidy.

91. By phatalerror on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

I am watching as evil is turning on itself. Amazing.

92. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

ans ship ur stil a D I C K my spelling who cares you cant find something to say about someones mother again F U C K Y OU

93. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

hey dave hows ur mom

94. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

and ship hows ur mom

95. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

my stupidty isnt even close to ur being d i ck s

96. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

tell ur mom hi stupi n e g r o s

97. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

and apearentlly attacking someone for no reason and taliking about ur mom on a footbal website makes u a genius

98. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

and spelling is being graded now su c k my c o c k

99. By rjdniner on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

ace So you are telling everyone on this blog site about your stupidty is that right ?

100. By tanglung on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

rjdniner, Did you read where ace started all this and dragged me in. I only tried to let ace know he was fitting a losing battle. Know think about it…ace has dragged you in as well. Looks like ace has sent you ” down that road ‘ again…..

101. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

and you are so much smarter then me for saying i live in moms basement.and my spelling ,gee ship SOCK MY C O C K

102. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

SUCK MY DUCK HOWS MT SPELLING FUCFACE

103. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

AND TANG I GUESS I BENT UR ARM AND MADE YOU TALK SHIIT FOR NO REASON, SUCK MY DUCK

104. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

YOU GUYS ACTUALLY BELIEVE UR BETTER THAN OTHER PEOPLE,HA HA HA HA HA HA,BLOW ME

105. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

NO I DONT LIKE BEING ATTACKED FOR NO REASON IFYOU THINK THATS STUPID UR ENTITILLED TO UR OPINION, BUT TAKE PLEASURE IN CALLING YOU F U C K ER S DI C K S,

106. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

AND NO I DIDNT START THE SHIIT TALKING

107. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

BUT SINCE YOU GUYS WANNA TALK SHIITFOR NO REASON SOCK MY COKE HOWS MY SPELLING DICCKFACE

108. By rjdniner on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

tanglung the only way a person gets dragged in to something like this is responding to a comment on this site and besides like I said before this stuff is really funny ,ace you got it going on ….keep up the good work .

109. By 49erdefense2012 on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

we can do without the racial slurs for sure ace, no need to go there, the word n,e,g,r,o has no place being used on this blog in that manner

110. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

YEAH IM BORED NOW SHIP DOESNT LIKE MY SPELLING SO I MUST BE STPID AND LIVE IN MY MOMSBASEMENT HMMMMM WAIT I THINK HE WAS INSINUATING IM GAY ALSO WHEN HE SAID TO GO EAT MY FRUITTY PEPBLES OMG NOT THAT SINCE HE THINKS IM GAY ALSO THEN HE WONT MIND SUKKING MY COKE

111. By 49erdefense2012 on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

smacking on someones mom is one thing but when you bring race into the equation,it takes it too far, we are 49ers fans and we are better than that, I have had my moments of vulgarity and such but I try very hard to leave race out of it,,just saying,,,and I aint taking anyones side, I just felt like I had to say something to that one aspect of the goings back and forth,,,IN HARBAUGH WE TRUST,,,and can we PLEASE get back to draft talk?

112. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

BE SURE AND LEAVE ROOM ON MY COKE FOR DAVE G AND TANG TOO SINCE TANG LIKES TOO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON, JUMP ON MY COKE

113. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

UR RIGHT I SHOULDNT SAY NEGROS THATS MAKES BLACK PEOPLE LOOK BAD, SORRY

114. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

WELL IF YOU DONT START NO SHIP THERE WONT BE NO SHIP……SHIP

115. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

COME ON TALK SOME MORE SHIP

116. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

SHIP/SHIITT

117. By rjdniner on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

49erdef what is the situation on the contracts for Staly and the rest of the o line ?

118. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

i hope we dont draft that te from stanford he doesnt look that good or is it me ?

119. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

600 lb bench press j williams ala

120. By tanglung on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

rjdniner, Thanks for letting me drag you in. Your about as bad as ace. LMFAO…

121. By tanglung on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

ace….You are just a flat out PSYCHO…. That means ( a mentally disturbed person )….So you will better understand, You are a ( nut case )….

122. By tanglung on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

ace…I thought my spelling was bad but…..D A M N…..lol…

123. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

or tank

124. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

TANG YOU STILL WANNA TALK S H I T S U C K MY C O C K

125. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

YEAH TANG TALK SOME MORE S H I T FOR NO REASON TO ME

126. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

THERES PLENTY OF ROOM ON MY C O C K FOR YOU S H I T TALKERS

127. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

JUST BRUSH UR TEETH FIRST PLZ

128. By rjdniner on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

tanglung the only way I got into this is that I came on this site to have some fun am not talking about body parts or some ones family member . I haven,t had time to really look at all the draft except for what they show on espn. last year I was hoping they would get JEFFERY but the bears got him

129. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

IM “BAD” LOL “PSYCHO” “I LIVE IN MY MOMS BASMENT” OOO DONT FORGET STUPID AND I LIKE FRUITTY PEBBLES(OBVIOUS GAY REFERENCE) DID I MISS ANYTHING OOO YEAH SOCK MY C O C K D I C K F A C E

130. By tanglung on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

ace…The only one talking about anyones mom is you….

131. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

he started it d i c k f a c e and you joined in good idea talk about my mom on the 49ers blog

132. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

come on guys you wanna talk s h i t some more im sure you could try harder goahead mention my mom or i live in the basment really goahead try me

133. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

plenty of caulk suckers here speak up

134. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

like dave g ship and tang just like to follow caulk when he sees it

135. By mfkram64 on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

I want to talk s.h.i.t

136. By mfkram64 on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

u bring nothing to the table ACE!

137. By mfkram64 on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

lead…follow or get the f.u.c.$ out ot the way

138. By SHIP on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

HAAAAAAAAAAAA! ACE capsulated my point for me with his Turrets Syndrome llike ranting and raving. Thank you ACE for making me point for me even more crystal clear. “You an idiot.” :)

139. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

YEAH OK U 2 CAN SOCK MY C O C K

140. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

GREAT TALK SOME S H I T IF U CAN PLZ G OAHEAD

141. By ace on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

THIS IS THE BLOG FOR THAT SAY U WANNA SUC MY SOCKS

142. By tanglung on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

WOW… ace is really off his rocker…. LMFAO….

143. By tanglung on Apr 6, 2013 | Reply

lolololololololololol…..lolololololololol…..lololololololol

144. By rjdniner on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

ackers won a lot of games for use but now that he,s gone maybe the lions think that they can beat use with his leg.

145. By CaseyBeggs on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

wow ace…….I mean wow………that is all

146. By ace on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

anyone else wanna talk s h i t ? for no reason to me ?

147. By ace on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

actually ur the idiot for talking s h i t to me in the first place

148. By ace on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

and theres more idiots here who wanna talk s h i t for no reason,DONT START NO S H I T WONT BE NO S H I T SHIP

149. By dave g. on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

Nice, witty comebacks ACE. Your comebacks are so original and thought provoking and we are all shaking in our boots. It must be a difficult task going through life being you. I am truly blessed not to be YOU :)

150. By ace on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

and anyone else who responds to dont talk s h i t to me for no reason on this old thread is a ………

151. By ace on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

like dave g couldnt go about his day today without trying to talk some more s h i t to me for no reason, good job dave YOU CAN S U C K MY C O C K TOO

152. By dave g. on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

You attack our beloved Joe Montana, then prepared to get slapped. There is always a reason. Only a true idiot does not see it.

153. By ace on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

YOU JUST DONT GET IT DONT TALK S H I T TO ME FOR NO REASON CUZ I WILL TALK S H I T BACK

154. By dave g. on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

Once again, nice comeback you genius you.

155. By ace on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

INFACT YOU SHOULDNT GO AROUND TALKING S H I T TO PEOPLE FOR NO REASON UNLESS THATS REALLY WHO YOU ARE I GUESS

156. By ace on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

I DIDNT ATTACK JOE M BE SERIOUS YOU PERCIEVED IT THAT WAY JA C K A S S

157. By ace on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

APEARENTLY YOU COULDNT SEE THE TRUTH IN WHAT I SAID AND DECIDED TO TALK S H I T WELL IF YOU TALK S H I T TO ME I WILL TALK S H I T BACK

158. By ace on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

AND THE FACT THAT YOU WANNA STILL TALK S H I T TO ME ON THIS OLD A S S THREAD REFLECTS WELL ON YOU PUNKS

159. By ace on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

ITS QUITE SIMPLE REALLY IF GO AROUND TALKING S H I T TO PEOPLE FOR NO REASON EXPECT S H I T TO BE TALKED BACK,IF YOU DONT LIKE HAVING S H I T TALKED TO YOU , THEN DONT START S H I T

160. By ace on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

AND NO DAVE ONLY A JACK A S S ATACKS PEOPLE BASED ON HIS UPSIDE DOWN PERCEPTION OF THE WORLD

161. By ace on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

COME ON DAVE AND ANY OTHER PUNKS TALK SOME MORE S H I T TO ME PLZ

162. By tanglung on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

dave g. and ship, this is a lost cause. Don’t waste yourselfs on this one any more….LET’S Go 49ERS…

163. By ace on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

SAYING SOMETHING IS UNBECOMING OF SOMEONE IS ALSO SAYING THAT WE EXPECT MORE FROM SOMEONE WE HOLD IN HIGH REGARD SAYING SOMEONE LIVES IN A BASEMENT AN EATS FRUITTY PEBBLES IS JUST AN ATTACK AND THAT MAKES YOU SO MUCH SMARTER THAN ME !

164. By ace on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

BUT HEY IF YOU PUNKS WANNA TALK MORE S H I T PLZ DO LIKE D I CK F A C E TANG S U C K MY C O C K TANG WHOS NEXT

165. By ace on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

AND IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT BEING AN IDOIT LETS THINK ABOUT WHO WOULD ATTACK SOMEONE FOR NO REASON

166. By ace on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

PEOPLE WITH LIMITED BRAINS DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO SO THEY ATTACK FOR NO REASON

167. By dave g. on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

Your mama.

168. By ace on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

lol no ur mama dave when shes done with my c o c k

169. By tanglung on Apr 7, 2013 | Reply

Now you show your true colors…..WOW….

170. By ace on Apr 8, 2013 | Reply

tang falls into that staement above

171. By tanglung on Apr 8, 2013 | Reply

LOL… I still have 49ERS FEVER…

172. By dave g. on Apr 8, 2013 | Reply

ACE didn’t your mama teach you manners while you were eating your fruity peebles in the basement?

173. By ace on Apr 8, 2013 | Reply

NO DAVE UR MOM WAS TO BUSY SUCKING MY C O C K

174. By SHIP on Apr 8, 2013 | Reply

What a comeback. Pure genius.

175. By ace on Apr 9, 2013 | Reply

and ship theres still room for right here on my c o c k

176. By dave g. on Apr 9, 2013 | Reply

I think we know what someones favorite w o r d. Literally and Figuratively. It seems to be on his mind an awful lot.

177. By SHIP on Apr 9, 2013 | Reply