A Week 15 road win over New England and a Seattle road loss to Buffalo (in Toronto)… and the San Francisco 49ers are in, the playoffs that is, as NFC West Champs. If that scenario happens this week, the team would be happier than Anthony Dixon after a 1-yard touchdown run.
A win over the Patriots and a Seattle win over the Bills… and the 49ers can make their way into the dance with a postseason bid, just not a division title.
The 49ers can make the playoffs if the following scenarios take place:
San Francisco clinches NFC West division with:
1) SF win + SEA loss
San Francisco clinches a playoff spot with:
1) SF win OR
2) SF tie + DAL loss or tie + WAS loss or tie + MIN loss or tie OR
3) SF tie + DAL loss or tie + WAS loss or tie + GB-CHI does not end in tie OR
4) SF tie + DAL loss or tie + MIN loss or tie + CHI loss OR
5) SF tie + NYG loss + MIN loss or tie + CHI loss OR
6) MIN loss + DAL loss + WAS loss + SEA loss or tie
ESPN.com’s NFL writers rank the 49ers as the league’s No. 4 overall team going into Week 15.
CSNBayArea.com’s Matt Maiocco believes Chris Culliver is ready to pounce on a starting role.
Eric Branch of the San Francisco Chronicle examined the offense’s four timeouts called against Miami.
Robert Klemko of USA TODAY looked at New England’s big home win over Houston.
TV49′S CLIP OF THE DAY
TWEET ABOUT IT
A man of many talents…
Tags: Anthony Dixon, Chris Culliver, Colin Kaepernick, Vernon Davis
Posted in Morning Tailgate | 39 Comments »