The San Francisco 49ers host the Chicago Bears in a matchup of the top two scoring defenses in the NFL at 5:30 p.m. PT, Monday, November 19, at Candlestick Park. This game, airing on ESPN’s Monday Night Football, can also be viewed locally on CBS and heard locally on KNBR 680 AM, 107.7 FM The Bone and KTRB 860 AM ESPN Deportes. Fans looking for tickets to Monday’s game are encouraged to go on to NFL Ticket Exchange powered by Ticketmaster.
This week’s pertinent game information, is located below.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THIS WEEK’S 49ERS GAME
Gameday Entertainment and Features
- Pregame entertainment will feature the 49ers Gold Rush, Sourdough Sam, and a performance by the Official 49ers drumline, Niner Noise.
- The national anthem will be performed by America’s Got Talent finalist, Tom Hockenberry, who has toured with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and with Mickey Hart of the Grateful Dead. Hockenberry has also performed at high profile venues in northern California, such as The Razz Room, The Fillmore, and the Great American Music Hall.
- Halftime entertainment will include two youth football scrimmages. At the north-end of the field, the six-to-nine-year-olds from the Campbell Bears will take on the Morgan Hill Raiders, while the south-end of the field will feature a matchup between the eight-to-11-year-olds of the Santa Cruz Sea Lions and the Pacifica Tiger Sharks. For more information on 49ers Youth Football programs, visit www.49ers.com/community/youth-football.html.
- Fans in attendance will receive a Who’s Got It Better Than Us red rally towel.
- 49ers Faithful are encouraged to bring their AAA cards for chances to win free gifts during each game this season.
- Following a 49ers victory, coupons for two free tacos courtesy of Jack in the Box will be available upon exit.
- Be sure to check out all 49ers partner booths such as Sports Gallery, The Bone, PG&E, Geico, and Xfinity/Watch ESPN (JinkoSolar Gate), U.S. Bank, Great America, Bud Light and the Bud Light Carne Asada Cook-Off Finals (Bud Light Plaza) and Verizon, Bridgestone, CSNBA Sportscaster booths, and KGO Radio’s Pre-game show broadcast (Verizon Gate).
Second Harvest Food Bank Holiday Food and Fund Drive
Don’t forget your healthy non-perishable food items for the Second Harvest Food Bank’s Holiday Food and Fund Drive. Collection bins will be located at Gate A, Bud Light Plaza, Verizon Gate, and all other gates throughout the stadium.
- Join SHFB’s Holiday Food and Fund Drive Co-Chair, 49ers CEO Jed York, and get in the game to help score against hunger this holiday season.
- SHFB raises nearly half its revenues through the annual drive, so your donation will help to feed hungry families during the holidays and all year long.
- The goal is to raise $12.4 million and 2 million pounds of food this holiday season. There are a number of ways you can help SHFB make it to the goal line by giving to the campaign. Every dollar donated provides two meals. To get involved or to learn more, visit www.SHFB.org.
Posted in Announcements | Comments Off