Morning Tailgate: May 11

Posted by Taylor Price on May 11, 2012 – 8:45 AM

Just as 49ers rookie minicamp begins, there’s plenty of headlines stemming from Thursday’s veteran Football School workout worthy of examination.

It was the first look at Randy Moss for the Bay Area media, and many in attendance were left impressed with the quick footwork, precise route-running and sure-handed pass-catching from the veteran widedout.

After the workout, Moss’ teammates raved about his early contributions to the team, too. Besides serving as a mentor to the team’s young receivers, Moss has already picked up a good grasp on the team’s offensive concepts according to quarterback Alex Smith.

More on the 49ers Football School session and the latest team headlines after the jump.

Cam Inman of The San Jose Mercury News was one of the on-lookers impressed with Moss’ Thursday performance. Inman: “Thursday marked the media’s first access to view on-field workouts, and Moss did not disappoint. That goes for how he interacted with teammates such as Crabtree, as well as the long-striding, sure-handed form that’s helped him tally the second-most touchdown catches in NFL history behind Jerry Rice.”

Inman also shares the comments of Smith, who worked this summer with a former pitching coach to help his quarterbacking mechanics. Inman: “Smith said Thursday he worked on his throwing motion earlier this offseason in Southern California with pitching coach Tom House, who Smith was referred to by New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees. House pitched in the major leagues in the 1970s and also worked recently with another San Diego-bred product, Giants pitcher Barry Zito.”

ESPN NFL analyst Herm Edwards shared his feelings on Moss’ potential production in a recent SportsCenter appearance. Edwards: “I think you’re going to see an energetic Randy Moss. He understands he’s on a pretty good football team.”

Kevin Lynch of SFGate.com chimes in on Moss’ workout which included a long touchdown grab from Smith. Lynch: “Moss did nothing to greatly impress in the short workout the 49ers conducted Thursday. In this second phase of off-season workouts teams can’t scrimmage and defensive backs can’t cover wide receivers. Nevertheless, when Moss caught a 50-yard bomb from Alex Smith, a ripple went through the media.”

Eric Branch of The San Francisco Chronicle shares the comments from offensive lineman Alex Boone, who is competing for the 49ers starting right guard position. Branch: “Boone will have to overcome two obstacles to win the job. At 6-foot-8 and 303 pounds, he’s both lighter and taller than a typical guard. Boone hopes to add about 20 pounds while working on his technique.”

Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com previews this weekend’s upcoming rookie minicamp. Maiocco: “All the 49ers’ rookies, along with some players invited to attend the camp as a tryout, will be in attendance, as the team is paced through five practices in three days. Think of it as a 49ers 101 crash course.”

Chris Burke of SI.com lists Stanford wideout Chris Owusu as San Francisco’s top undrafted newcomer. Burke: “In Owusu, the 49ers are getting a wide receiver with explosive, big-play potential (4.33 40, 40 1/2-inch vertical), but also one who suffered three concussions in a 13-month span. If Owusu can stay healthy, he could be a terrific addition.”

Burke also breaks down the game tape of first-round pick A.J. Jenkins and compares the Illinois wideout to Baltimore Ravens wideout Torrey Smith, a rookie who became a big contributor on last year’s Ravens offense. Burke:He may find himself asked to carve out a niche like the one Baltimore’s Torrey Smith did in his rookie season. The two receivers carry similar size (Smith is 6-1, 205; Jenkins 6-1, 190), and both thrive while stretching the field. Smith averaged 16.8 yards per catch (50 for 841 yards) in 2011.”

Doug Farrar of Yahoo’s Shutdown Corner Blog shares the comments from Greg Cosell of NFL Films who’s well respected for his game film analysis. Cosell shared his thoughts on Jenkins in a recent Shutdown Corner podcast appearance:When he was drafted and I went back and looked at my notes, I wasn’t surprised [that he was taken in the first round.] To me, he’s a complete receiver. You saw him run short routes, intermediate routes, vertical routes … you saw him make catches in traffic, and there was quickness and fluidity to his movement.”

Sounds like Jenkins is ready to get his NFL career started.

Tags: , , ,

163 Responses to “Morning Tailgate: May 11”

1. By the fanster on May 11, 2012 | Reply

1st I would like to reply to eric branch of the chorincle,,dude,,where you been,,on mars? coach harbaugh has given the starting right guard postion to boone last week,,these free lance reporters havent got a clue as to whats going inside our loocker room,,boone’s appoinment was announced last week,,

2. By the fanster on May 11, 2012 | Reply

he says boone wants to add 20 more pounds,,,I am willing to bet boone did not say that,,he is 300 plus pounds and for a guard that pulls and moves alot that is plenty,,I bet boone said he would like to add some pounds if he was playing tackle

3. By the fanster on May 11, 2012 | Reply

and to you kevin lynch,,who are you to say moss did nothing to really impress? just about every other BAY AREA reporter has said nothig but great things about moss so far,,,in great shape,,looking the randy of old,,dude can fly,,,catches everything near him,,,I HATE THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA,,,I trust to our local reporters and the guys who cover our team daily

4. By NinerTico on May 11, 2012 | Reply

Wouldn’t you know. Good ‘ol Kevin Lynch is trying to minimize the “Moss effect” while the rest of the media is promoting it. As with all things, time will tell if Moss will succeed here like he did in his first run with the Patriots. Bottom line, he feels good and is engaging with players like Crabtree which only bodes well for our offense. We are off on the right foot though and that’s what’s important.

5. By the fanster on May 11, 2012 | Reply

well said Ninertico

6. By the fanster on May 11, 2012 | Reply

ok eric branch of the chronicle,,,this one’s for you,,excerpt form tuesday’s san jose mercury news sports page,,” coach jim harbaugh has anounnced that alex boone has been given the starting right guard postion on the o-line,,alex has been exceptional filling in for us at both tackle spots and has earned the right to start,,he is in for quite a battle to retain the spot,but for now,it’s his to lose”,,,,let the battle’s begin

7. By NINERSS ALL DAYYY on May 11, 2012 | Reply

Ahhh I can not wait to till opening day when we get to see Sacks by both smiths, Hard hits from Whitner Bowman and Willis, Interceptions by Goldson Rogers and Brown, Break out runs by Gore, Hunter and James, big plays Alex to Crab, Davis, Moss, Manningham, Jenkins, Returns by Ginn, Long Fgs by Akers and Teams getting Pinned by LEE!!!! Love being a Niner Fan!!!! Whos Got It Better Than Us??!!!!

8. By dave g. on May 11, 2012 | Reply

We finally loaded with offensive weapons and real offensive minded coaches for 2 consecutive years! That PLUS our killer D and James & Ginn running back kicks AND the best punter in the biz. Are you kidding? Dust off the display at 4949 Centennial Boulevard, CA 95054 and make room for #6!!!! NINERS!

9. By rjdniner on May 11, 2012 | Reply

Fanster …It a good thing that Alex is 6-4 and Boon being 6-8 he wouldn’t be able to see over him, a guard that tall wow .

10. By wso2hi on May 11, 2012 | Reply

where’s Manningham? This guy is the most underrated WR in the league and 49ers receiving corp. is now officially the deepest, best balanced in NFL.
    watch Alex Smith’s numbers jump, big time. He’ll enjoy those few extra seconds to look downfield thanx to the depth at RB. and then you add Jacobs and James? insane depth across the board.

11. By Micah on May 11, 2012 | Reply

As a Niner fan my entire life this season is the most excited ive been for a long time. All accross our team we are stacked. Alex Smith yes disapointing to many for the first few years but comes out under a great coach for the first time in his carreer last season and does exactly what he was asked to do and did it well, won us games, and faught every game, now with the first time in his carreer coming into a second season with the same playbook(except way more added from last year since we have an offseason this year) he will not disapoint. The WR core has the potential to blossom into the best in the league, hands down best TE duo in the league with great backups, OL was shaky at times last season but with a year under their belt and boone stepping in I see no holes in the OL, RBs what can I say but repeat our GMs words we have a fullhouse best hand in cards and who can’t be jacked about that, best punter, best kicker, all 11 returning on D to back up the best defense in league hands down. Wow “whos got it better than us?” “nobody” and thats forsure. Lets go Niners.

12. By the fanster on May 11, 2012 | Reply

wow,,why would anyone vote thumbs for my postings,,I mean c’mon,,,you cant make it anymore clear that you have a personal problem with me,,,voting thumbs down for my pointing out that some member of the media is doubting moss?,,you must be packer fans or lions fans,,wow,,clueless,,good to see you back dave g ,,been needing your input,

13. By the fanster on May 11, 2012 | Reply

rjd,,,I have no idea what you mean with that post,,

14. By the fanster on May 11, 2012 | Reply

just got done reading the article on chris owusu,,after watching him play at stanford,,I hope this kid makes our squad,,his knowledge of the system is valuable to everyone,,especially the new kids,,my hope is that if he doenst make the 53 man squad,,we keep him on the practice squad,,

15. By Basil on May 11, 2012 | Reply

Micah: yeah thats the stuff to focus on, positive all the way.
    Solid players, great coaches, great coaching. Game plans!
    YES ….. Who Has It Better then Us?,,, No`Body I say No`Body!
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONINERS!
    And as good as we look on Paper and Field, we’ll still need a little Luck, No pun intended, we got our Guy, and I for one am happy as hell with Alex Smith as our QB! again I say!
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONINERS!

16. By the fanster on May 11, 2012 | Reply

for those of you who live here in the bay are,,680 am knbr will have an update on todays workouts at 12pm

17. By Basil on May 11, 2012 | Reply

sure would like to know where some of my post go? sure the hell didn’t offend another posters, just some vanilla post!

18. By natedawg on May 11, 2012 | Reply

I’m dying to see Alex just bomb a ball to Moss, Cunningham/Culpepper style :)

19. By Basil on May 11, 2012 | Reply

Moss to Alex! throw the ball Long Deep and High” and its all mine! Waiting for this season to start, is like being 5 years old and waiting for Christmas, will it ever get here?

20. By Danny1120 on May 11, 2012 | Reply

there’s no doubt in my mind that this team is geared to bring home San Francisco’s sixth Super Bowl trophy. With a much improved offense and the leagues best defense I don’t see anyone stopping them. Even though they got stuck with the toughest schedule I’ve ever seen. They have to go to New England, New Orleans, Green Bay, and New York. plus playing the NY Giants at home. Sometimes I really think the league has it in for the 49ers…lol

21. By Micah on May 11, 2012 | Reply

Basil what up man, we need all the positive fans we can get cuz true true we will need some luck this season and its the same with any team making a push for the superbowl. Difference is this year teams know were coming hard and know that were not the slackers weve been in years past. This year we can’t expect to get anything but the best from all teams which shouldn’t matter anyway but tell me were not one of the favorites this year. Not sure what I like better being the underdogs or being favorites. Im happy with our team and coaches hope we can keep this group together for years. Lets go wish the season started this Sunday.

22. By the fanster on May 11, 2012 | Reply

why would anyone vote thumbs down on a post about a radio update on todays work-outs,,pathetic

23. By Basil on May 11, 2012 | Reply

Myself I choose underdog, I don’t want anybody giving us respect, I don’t want anybody giving us anything!
    We will take, We will earn it, Thats the way it has to be for the.
    Forty Freek`en Niners! We don’t want anybody to give us anything, again we will earn it one game at a time, and Alex Smith will lead us ,,,,,,,,, Boy do I ever I love my Niners, eh!
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONINERS!

24. By the fanster on May 11, 2012 | Reply

a thumbs down about a post on owusu,,and 6 thimbs up for NinerTico agreeing with me,,,didnt know I had my own hate crew following me

25. By the fanster on May 11, 2012 | Reply

5 thumbs down for calling out kevin lynch with his remarks of how moss didnt look that impressive,,you people habe no idea what your talking about

26. By 49er fanatic on May 11, 2012 | Reply

yeah fanster,,it would seem that you have a whole lot of hate following you,,I agree with everything you said about the media thing,,but if you will allow me to correct you,,the article about boone was not in the san jose mercury,,it was in the san mateo times,,I myself have read the same article and boone will be the starter on opening day unless some can win it from him at camp,,but if either tackle goes down with injury boone would take that spot and someone else would have to fill in at RG,,so that might be the reason coach harbaugh gave th RG job to boone so early,,to promote a fierce competion for right guard,,,and I like most of your posts,,you seem to be only one of few who talking about something other than alex smith,,,rock on,,and go 9ers!!

27. By Basil on May 11, 2012 | Reply

someone here posted we haven’t beaten GB at the ice field going back to 1994 man that has to change real Quick, like 09-09! I can wait till then, like I have a choice anyway. But really we do need the time to get this all put together Right. All the pieces in the right places, and then on 09-09 we unleash hell onto the ice field and melt the tundra! Its a real big game for us

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONINERS!

28. By the fanster on May 11, 2012 | Reply

we havent beat the packers at lambeau since 1990,,,basil its been a long time coming

29. By Basil on May 11, 2012 | Reply

190 yep that rights typo on this end, hell that almost 20 years?

30. By Basil on May 11, 2012 | Reply

20 years man thats a long time, anybody know is that the longest we’ve gone without a win at another teams Homefiled?

31. By rjdniner on May 11, 2012 | Reply

at lest it wont be so darn cold when we the packers .

32. By ELEVEN YEARS WITH ALEX on May 11, 2012 | Reply

like all the news from rookie camp ..sounds like some winners are steppin up and first day jitters are behind em …..stay sharp guys play tough and everyone wins ….dont quit and dont stop keep pumping and make the team …..this offseason is going to be buzzing with news and breakout players takeing it to em ….it is the best time of the year right now …..envisioning the best guys bring their best and stomping on the rest of the teams dreams …..GO NINERS AND BRING THE BEST

33. By 49fSINCE '67 on May 11, 2012 | Reply

wow undereleven that’s the first really smart post you have put in since I’ve been following..just maybe you finally decided to think in the future like the rest of us and not just in the past?

34. By 49fSINCE '67 on May 11, 2012 | Reply

Anybody care to guess on the strategy the coaching staff employs to start the season (ya I know, way in the future)…I would like to know exactly the thoughts on the start of how the season will go..My thoughts for the first game are vanilla first half exactly as we played last year…then the introduction of the second half of Harbaughs playbook…look for the offense to finally spread the field and take advantage of our new found speed..any thoughts?

35. By Basil on May 11, 2012 | Reply

IMHO Vanilla @ Green Bay I doubt that would get the job done? but I’m just saying …

36. By 49fSINCE '67 on May 11, 2012 | Reply

Lots of new parts to intigrate(preseason aside), Harbaugh cautious? not really..I think GB to get heavy dose of Gore, Jacobs, and James in first half..even though we are talking alot about the speed on the outside, you have to run before you can fly..

37. By jeromy on May 11, 2012 | Reply

wonder how many games it will take before Moss & Manningham start complaining about always being open & the ball always hitting the turf ten yards behind them?? you watch & see, the shortest receiver will be the best we have, cuz he is closest to the ground

38. By rjdniner on May 12, 2012 | Reply

Talking about green bay they know there not going to be able to run that well, there going to air it out. That game is 4 months away fanster I know you watched Harbough talking to the press and they asked him about the height deal concerning Boon that’s what I was referring to.

39. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

I would like to share this article by cam inman of the san jose mercury news from friday may 11th,,”Alex boone is excited about his recent conversio from back-up tackle to starting right guard,where he lined up exclusively with the 1st teamers on thursday.boone said he would like to add on a few more pounds,just to be more of a beast,but can play at his current weight of 315 lbs.”,,that is for all you people who say I am LIAR ABOUT MY POSTINGS FOR BOONE,,,,I live 20 mins. from candlestick,,I am a bay area native,,and get all my team info 1st hand,,not by searching wikipedia od the internet for team info,,

40. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

its great having moss take crabs undre his wing

41. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

trying to post on this blog today is nearly impossible

42. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

rjd: like I posted yesterday, eh? something to think about for sure!!

“From a quarterback’s perpective, is there something to be said about having a tall interior line for vision purposes?

“Well, there are times you are throwing over people, but most of the time you’re really throwing through. It’s more lanes for vision and for throwing lanes.”

43. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

rjd: sorry should had said that was Coach answering a questing, about what you had brought up!

44. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

What I’ve really missed a lot is what I call: Coach Speak, heres a taste of it form Coaches note book may 12th ….
    “Creative destruction”
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONINERS!

45. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

basil,coach speak will return to its daily forum after O.T.A.’S

46. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

kevin gogan,,RG,,6’7,,345 lbs.,,will shields,,RG,,6’6 320 lbs.,,erik williams,RG,,6’7 335 lbs.,,leonard davis,,,RG,,6’5 1/2,,315 lbs.,the list goes on and on,,,the right guard postion on the line of scrimmage is most always anchored by a big,seemingly too tall dude,,one of the first things a qb coming out of college has to learn is to be able to throw over the line as well as thrown through it,,as coach harbaugh kiddingly alluded to

47. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

dont think for one minute that boone cant play the right guard postion because he is too tall,,

48. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

its good to see trenton robinson has been flying around on the kick coverage untis,,coach harbaugh mentioned that some of the guys were obviously out of shape,,,I’m quite sure that he was not pleased with the afore mentioned out of shape players,,,

49. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

hey basil,,I think you need to refresh your pc or something,,coach harbaugh’s creative destruction was posted on the morning of may 11th,,it was one of the 1st things I mentioned on morning tailgate may 11

50. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

but that does not lessen the fact that it is one of the more popular segments on 49ers.com,,,coaches notebook,,that it,,

51. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

Wow must have missed it, but not today by gosh!
    And more importantly yet another one of Basils post disappears into darkness, don’t mean to sound too corny but come-on man!
    Fanser, I don’t own a pc, color me Apple that funny

52. By ELEVEN YEARS WITH ALEX on May 12, 2012 | Reply

lol make no mistake alex is a failure up to this point and below average skills are a big part no coaching or coordinator can help his shortcomings ….wich is why not one team wanted him they see the tape and know alex has so many flaws and has no ability to read a defense …they all know and yet some refuse to see…..hard schedule and average alex we shall see who carries alex this year

53. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

rjd: like I posted yesterday, eh? something to think about for sure!!

Note book typo on my part should have read may 11th

54. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

49fSINCE ’67: more on GB
    We all know(?) they have/had one heck of an offense, but their Defense is/was on the weaker side, and on the other hand we had one heck of an Defense and our Offense needed work. Well. we address our Offense, and I bet they address their Defense. And if we both did our jobs well ‘know we did’ it should be one great gamed, I know we got a ways to go, I’m just getting all work up.

55. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

fanster you having problems posting? me on page I see my post another I don’t. On this Mac I can slide pages sideways
    anyhow I do that then I see my last post, then I don’t, wondering is it New Mac, server, or blog page.
    What up on your end? thanks Basil

56. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

dealing with flue here last couple of weeks, hard getting things right but should had read ,, (me ONE page) Or, if I refresh the last post doesn’t always show Anybody here same thing Don’t know what I have, but wouldn’t wish on Eleven and thats saying a lot.
    Okay Basil back to football, 9ers football that is…

57. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

ps: no problem with e-mails, just here with posts and posting.
    If anybody is we need to talk too posting god eerr manager.

58. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

the server that handles these blog pages is weak,,the more posts,the slower it works,,its terrible,,

59. By Niner from the cradle 2 the grave on May 12, 2012 | Reply

I had no idea that this Moss and Crabtree thing would work out this good, this early, to be honest I thought they might bump heads at first.. But I couldnt be happier with the way their relationship shaping.. There is a mutual respect there which will allow Crabtree to learn from Moss.. I was a little worried Crabtree would begin to feel resentment with all this AJ Jenkins and Jerry Rice love, and by no means am i calling that love a bad thing. Now Crabtree has his own great WR to learn trom and I just feel the fit is perfect.. AJ Jenkins has more of a temperment/personality like Jerry Rice, and vice versa for Crabtree and Moss.. Everybody loves to win so I am looking for the best parts of everyone to show.. Everytime I turn around Harbaugh just looks more and more like a genius… Really??!!… WHOS GOT IT BETTER THAN US??!!.. #9er 4 Lyfe

60. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

hey 11 years,,instead of posting your same old garbage,,how about responding to the fact your a liar and not a 49er fan,,you posted that alex had T.O. to work with his rookie year,,any REAL 49er fans knows that owens was gone after the 2003 season,,so whats you excuse this time?? you werent born yet?? your a F_UCKING LIAR,,,go away,,

61. By ZenTwist on May 12, 2012 | Reply

Alex Boone was Harbaughs best 6th lineman. Since Synder went elsewhere, and who bye the way was the niners best backup at every position, it only makes sense to have Boone learn the position.. As well as that is the weakest since Chilo is gone as well..Means RG is wide open and the best guys available will play there.. Ales just needs to know his responsibilities… Two new people will make the squad based on their ability. Niners Drafted Looney and Slowly signed free agent Garret Chisholm, there a traffic jam at offensive linemen..

On another note can the niners explain why they have 21 X players still on their board like Troy Smith??Michel Robinson Put more current players up there.. When Harbaugh became the new coach they took Singletary off But Jimmy Omg lets run it again Predictable Raye is still up there..

62. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

it just goes to show how bringing in proven,veteran,talent can infuse current players with a desire to win,,,and moss knows that this team is primed for a super bowl run,,he wants to win one badly,,which is the only reason he came out of retirement,,,09-09-2012,,SF@GB,,FINAL SCORE 31-28,,49ERS WIN IN OT,,FINALLY SCORING MORE THAN 28 POINTS IN A SINGLE GAME SINCE 2002,,,MORE TO COME

63. By ZenTwist on May 12, 2012 | Reply

Hey fanster don’t blow a gasket the guys name is eleven years with Alex that explains everything you need to know since Alex has only been around for 7 he cant count either!! LMAO…Maybe he’s delusional.. Maybe someone who looks like Alex stole his hostess twinkie when he was a lil boy. Or maybe still the guy is just some angry crackhead who’s watchin a whole other ball game on the crackhead channel….

64. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

IMHO I don’t see any of these ‘D’ rookies taking a starters spot, so I think its ST’s if they hope to make the squad?

Coaches note book, it sure is great to read a real Head Coach answering questions. Not the “well I won’t know till I look at the Films” Neither of those 2 will ever be a head coach again? And to think that I bought into their hype, I shutter when I see a picture of Singletary with his Iron cross on the sidelines, Sick!
    Yeah I bought into Nolan as well, but that had more to do with his Father ‘great head coach’ one game away and some rookie QB beat us out, On- side kick did it, the rest is history!

yeah the good old days at Kezar, good beer, good people, good football, sometimes its not always about winning, sometime? Me I miss those days ,, I’m just saying …………….

65. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

“As well as that is the weakest since Chilo is gone as well”
    Sorry but chilo leaving only made us better on the O-line and then with Synder filling in it just made us stronger, and saved Alex from more hits.
    fanster try to ignore that guy man, he’s poison to this blog!

66. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

they don’t show those players on the roster? But we’ve never really had a very good homepage! Though I have nothing to compare it too!

67. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

cradle: yeah everybody will get along better Now, But wait till the honeymoons over and the hard hitting starts. Let keep in mind to make this team somebody has to be pushed aside. Some body makes the team some else loses his job, thats the nature of the beast and the sad part of it all ,, welcome to the NFL!

68. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

gotta take a nap ,, wake me up at football:30 .. chow

69. By Niner from the cradle 2 the grave on May 12, 2012 | Reply

basil thats true but i dont understand what that has to do wit them… I’m pretty sure Moss, Crabtree, and Jenkins will make the squad… So if U talkin bout playing time Harbaugh said himself that it will be based on a players merit so its up to the individual.. Crabtree’s spot is his to lose and Moss wont be around forever!!! No need to be sad for someone that gets out worked for his spot, and I dont see anyone playing to a level that would make Crabtree expendable.. So if anyone gets pushed aside its gonna be ted ginn!!! We have alot of talent at WR now but none of them have a physical presence like Crabs.. If he doesnt produce tho all bets will be off… Hence having “creative destruction”… I swear I love Harbaugh, our team, and the faithful!!!……. #9er 4 Lyfe

70. By rjdniner on May 12, 2012 | Reply

if boon had to he could play center, he proved his worth no dought

71. By DYENNY on May 12, 2012 | Reply

HEY ITS FUNNY READING HARBOUGHS COMMENTS ON THE ROOKIES BEING OUT OF SHAPE LIKE COACH SAID WELL GET HEM THERE .///THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE IN FOR. OF COURSE IVE NEVER BEEN THRU 1 MYSELF PLAYERS SAY ITS HELL WEEK . I COULD ONLY IMAGINE LOL. ITS ALSO GOOD TO HEAR ABOUT HOW GREAT MOSS IS LOOKING . CANT WAIT TILL SEASON STARTS

72. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

@ZENTWIST,,REALLY? that is strange,,my home page roster and coaching staff is up to date

73. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

no returning starter on the O-line will lose his job. goodwin may get outplayed by the younger guys during camp and pre-season,,but he is a seasoned veteran,who by game 5 last year was making all the offensive line calls..pre-snap.the RG postion as of right now has alex boone listed as the starter,,that is the only spot up for grabs, as it were,right now. I think it was brilliant of harbaugh naming boone the starter this early,,that in itself should provide some serious competiton for boone to either keep the job or have someone else wrestle it away from him,,,my money is on boone,, he is going into his 3rd or 4th year,,and backing up both tackle spots last year when synder replaced chilo,,gives boone the advantage,,it is much easier moving to guard from tackle than it is to move from guard to tackle,,I remember bob mckittrick saying to harris barton back in rocklin

74. By DYENNY on May 12, 2012 | Reply

YOU KNOW ZENTWIST AND FANSTER IM ON 5 WEBSITES FOR 49ERS AND YOU 2 SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE ARE ALWAYS COWGIRLS AND BIRDS THAT CANT FIGHT LIKE CARDINALS AND SEAHAWKS LOL JUST ON THE SIGHT TO GET A REACTION OUT OF YOU . OF COURSE FANSTER U KNOW THIS WE RODE THRU DRAFT DAY CHATING .SO IGNORE THE IDIOTS THAT HAVE ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY . THATS ALL THEY WANT IS A REACTION

75. By DYENNY on May 12, 2012 | Reply

I AGREE W U FANSTER ON BOONE BYE HE WAY ./////////// RIP BOB

76. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

I always ignore those two clowns,,but after 11′s post about T.O. playing with alex during alex’s rookie year he exposed himself as a liar and not even a fan,,so,,whenever he posts his garbage,,im going to put him on blast,,I will not tolerate or stand for a non 49er fan covering our fan based blog site with his s_hit

77. By DYENNY on May 12, 2012 | Reply

YEAH I CAUGHT THAT CONVERSATION BETWEEN YALL LOL. IT JUST PISSES ME OFF TO READ SOME OF THESE COMMENTS . IM NOT SAYING I KNOW EVERYTHING BUT AT LEAST KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT EXPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE ARE DOWNING THE TEAM BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS WITH ALL THE GREAT UPGRADES WEVE MADE .I REALLY DO BELIEVE WE HAVE A CHANCE TO GO ALL THE WAY FOR # 6 . OR I WOULDNT SAY IT . BUT LIKE THE GIANTS LAST YEAR 9-7 ( WHEN PLAYOFFS START NEW SEASON )

78. By Niner from the cradle 2 the grave on May 12, 2012 | Reply

@fanster great point about the significance of naming boone the starter right away… I hadnt even looked at how much extra competition just that small chess move will bring,,, ” THIS S#!+ IS CHESS IT AINT CHECKERS!!!”…. (training day voice)… lol Again harbaugh is a genius!!.. I cant wait for the dogs to be let off the leash… preseason games will be just as much fun as regular seaon games this year… CANT WAIT!!!!…… #49er 4 Lyfe

79. By DYENNY on May 12, 2012 | Reply

WHAT IS S#+ IS CHESS IT AIN CHECKERS . ( TRAINING DAY VOICE) ?????????????

80. By DYENNY on May 12, 2012 | Reply

HEY CRADLE I GET THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHESS AND CHECKERS YOU HAVE A COOL WEB NAME FOR SURE GOOD EVENING GUYS GOT TO GO . GOOOOOOOOOOO NINERS

81. By Niner from the cradle 2 the grave on May 12, 2012 | Reply

@dyenny…… thanx… its a dezel washington line from the movie training day…. #9er 4 Lyfe

82. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

thanks cradle,,I try not to open my mouth unless I have something to say that is backed by fact and just what my heart desires,,you know wishful thinking,,I try to keep it real and focus on the real and not the might be

83. By jeromy on May 12, 2012 | Reply

wow fanster, not only do you get to decide who the fans are but you get to “not tolerate them” get a grip kookster, you have no more power to make us think Alex is in anyway a good player, than we do to get you to quit supporting the BUST OF A QB, sorry pal

84. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

Cradle, wasn’t speaking of any one player losing his job just talking football, was speaking more about just getting alone really. Moss will behave I’m sure because like someone posted he really wants that ring. As far as anybody losing his job goes
    it will happen, I sure we will be surprised, it happens every year ‘Ginn’ I don’t see him as a WR just doesn’t have the hands, But as a return-man kickoffs or Punts he’s one of the best of ‘IMHO
    of course.

85. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

BTW Cradle: looks like hung that Name ‘Cradle’ on ya! Hope you’re Okay with that, eh??
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONINERS!

86. By jeromy on May 12, 2012 | Reply

from a QBs prospective, how is he gonna throw over the line if he is cowaring with head down watching his” happyfeet” do their dance. its like a rain dance but instead of rain it brings divots:)

87. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

hey jeromy,,,f_uck you,,your no more a 49er fan then your bed buddy 11 years,,who is SO much of a fan he thought owens played with alex smith during smiths rookie year,,you know NOTHING about the 49ers,,except your hate for them and how you want to see them fail,,,EVERY time you clowns post on here,you will be put on blast,,go away

88. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

@basil,,ya know,I have been saying it for months,ginn is one hell of a return guy,,but he’s got hands of stone,now if someone,say, lamichael james can handle the return duties,AND be on the field for offensive snaps,,ginn’s roster spot,,wouldnt you think, might be in trouble of going to someone else,,say,,jenkins?,,,moss,,crabtree,,manningham,,jenkins,thats 4,,we maybe keep one more,,but with all the talent we have at rb,,carrying only 4 wr’s makes the most logical choice,,allowing us to keep ALL our rb’s on the 53 man roster,,gore,,hunter,,jacobs/james,,cartwright,,,thats 5,,leaving dixon and hampton

89. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

“Even though Slowey got his hands on the 49ers playbook last night, he could only pick up a few basics. After Friday’s initial offensive install, Slowey said he has plenty to learn.’
    Even though ,, come-on thats pretty thick book, eh?

90. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

at this point its all speculation,,but we know for sure that moss,crabs,manningham,and jenkins will for sure make the team,,gore,hunter,james,and cartwright are gunna make the team for sure,,cartwright plays exclusively on special teams,,thats why we signed him,,not to compete with gore,hunter jacbos or james for play time when the offense is on the field

91. By Niner from the cradle 2 the grave on May 12, 2012 | Reply

@basil… coming from the faithful, i’m honored.. And I think ted ginn is on very thin ice… Any players that are only good for one thing wont be around much longer… Harbaalke is building a dynasty!!!…#9er 4 Lyfe

92. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

what

93. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

is

94. By the fanster on May 12, 2012 | Reply

wrong,with the server for this blog

95. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

we’ll see ,, yep it’s all speculation and players do get cut. This is the first time in quite a while that we’ve gone throw this. And you told me that you thought that Jacobs would be cut, maybe you’ve changed your mind about him, eh? Myself like I said I like his 265.

96. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

well Cradle from one Faithful’er to another you’re welcome. Now back to Ginn, I didn’t know how important he was to the team till last years Championship game, with him playing we have #6? ? And yes JH and staff are building a Championship team but building a dynasty ? thats a hard one in these times
    what with FA and coaches moving on. We were pretty lucky we didn’t loss any players or coaches on. And again we have so many players signed to one years contracts, that can be real good, and on the other hand it can come back and bit ya in the butt!
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONINERS!

97. By Niner from the cradle 2 the grave on May 12, 2012 | Reply

yea i still do believe he could get cut, but thts not to say he cant make the squad either… With him i just never really liked the guy… now that he is a niner i will give him the benefit of the doubt.. however I do believe Harbaugh when he says every one has the license to be great so if he comes over here with that lazy NYG attitude he wont make it.. I have read/seen some good things on this Jewel Hampton kid. Maybe I dont know??!! I know just his 265 alone wont secure his roster spot. If hampton can pull off a frank gore with the knee injuries we could be looking at having 4 backs more than capable of carrying their share of the carries and being equally as dangerous.. We would be like the Miami Hurricanes of the NFL with starting caliber backs riding the bench… But I definately agree that if Jacobs brings his A game then that would add a totally different dimension to the offense that would be scary!!,,, Also i love the fact he grew up a 9er fan so i agreed to lay off him and let the offseason unfold.. I feel that we cant lose either way. #9er 4 Lyfe

98. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

I don’t know much about Jacobs, really nothing other then he helped beat us. But coach see’s something he likes about him or we wouldn’t have signed him. And yeah more then the 265 which I like about him, we get in the red`zone that sure will help. But with all this being said we have such a long way to go
    and so much can happen along the way,

99. By Niner from the cradle 2 the grave on May 12, 2012 | Reply

I couldn agree more about ginn… you took the EXACT words out of my mouth I was saying after the game… I knew he was important but i had no idea he was that important.. And we do get #6 if he is in there.. When i say dynasty i’m more talking about the culture and the way we have been building through the draft.. Not afraid to pick the players we want and not the ones they want us to pick.. We may have just drafted the next Jerry Rice and Barry Sanders in the same draft.. I know thats a stretch but who knows??!! The colege production for both is off the charts… Most great players aren’t picked where the experts thought they should go.. I feel from now on there will always be another player pushing the one in front of him so that even when we lose a guy from being cut, traded, contract expired, or even injury the next man up will be just as good if not better,, Thats how u build a dynasty… #9er 4 Lyfe

100. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

I said Cradle and anybody else it will happen, will I be sad ?

“-Q: What are your goals out here in this mini-camp?

-HARBAUGH: Creative destruction. Who that guy is, who that newcomer is, that new start-up guy that’s going to be more motivated, going to be talented, going to be hungrier, going to be a harder worker.

101. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

yep that dynasty we are building, and it is true that to be on this team ‘now’ and be just playing one position, well that makes it a lot harder to hold down a Job! However it all works out, with all this talent it just can’t help but to bring out the best in each other.

102. By Niner from the cradle 2 the grave on May 12, 2012 | Reply

definately… i’m sure we will be pleased with whatever the finished product is.. The rest of the league should be licking their chops at whatever scraps we have left over…. # 9er 4 Lyfe

103. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

yeah life is good in Niner`land and its not make-believe, well not in my mind anyway and drugs have nothing to do with it. I mean being from SF and having lived in the Haight-Ashbury just around the corner from Kezar. Yes it was all fun if I could only remember it. Tired of shooting pool ‘Parkbowl’ cross the street and catch da-9ers. Dick Nolan head coach ……

104. By rjdniner on May 12, 2012 | Reply

Basil, if that kid get on the practice squad he’ll be gone soon

105. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

should have said ‘tired of shoot`en pool ‘parkbowl’ cross the street too Kezar’ YA to Owen Alley who? Brodie to Washington, Spurrier to nobody, NFL’s first shotgun, it worked till da-bears dismantle it. But to be able to just walk across the street and see the 9ers.
    Please forgive ,, just a blast from the past!
    The 9ers have been a part of this mans life for so long. I was at the game when either Page or Marshal Viks Plucked up a fumble and ran the wrong way for a safety. He had no idea why Hazeltine was blocking for him, and then he patted him on the back in the end zone.

106. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

rjd: which kid?

107. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

It was Jim Marshall! but I was drunk at the time anyway
    “What I will always remember about that play is after Marshall threw the ball towards the stands in elation after ‘scoring’ the safety, not realizing what he had done, 49er offensive tackle Bruce Bosley ran up to him and patted him on the shoulder as if to say, sarcastically, ‘Great play, Jim!’.”

its just great what and how fast you can find things on the net!

108. By rjdniner on May 12, 2012 | Reply

the wr from standford oswu that harbough coached .

109. By Basil on May 12, 2012 | Reply

yeah he’s a pretty fast kid 4, 4 something like that, I think he had the second fasted time at the combines? But the thing is we’re real fat at WR. But then if you believe coach and what he said, when he said this?
    “Somebody that’s going to come here and upset a position that’s already been established on this team. I know it’ll be somebody and excited to watch it go down this weekend.”
    Then anything can and could happen, eh?

110. By rjdniner on May 12, 2012 | Reply

Who could he beat out and Harbrough made that mistake last year and that kid ended up at SEATTLE and scored a touchdown on use, can’t remember his name.

111. By jeromy on May 12, 2012 | Reply

oh no fanster, dont put me on blast!!! you need to team up with the Alpha Male, and start a kooks club, fruitcake. I love the team, its Alex that sucks & will ruin everything that has been built if he is weeded out promptly

112. By jeromy on May 12, 2012 | Reply

oh no, i feel a blast coming :) give me a break freak, i think your mommies calling you, she just cut the crust off your pb & j, now you can get back to warcraft

113. By jeromy on May 12, 2012 | Reply

oh i see you mean blasting, like you will post 30 times? and say squat 30 times?

114. By jeromy on May 12, 2012 | Reply

Forty people were killed when a brief but violent hailstorm and torrential rain swept through a mountainous region of northwest China, according to the local government.

Eighteen others remained missing in Min county, a disaster-prone area of Gansu province, while 87 had been sent to hospital, the county government said in a statement on its website.

Officials said 29,300 people had been evacuated after rain and hail battered the county for just 60 minutes late Thursday afternoon.

It had “wreaked havoc” on all of the county’s 18 townships and had affected more than two-thirds of its 450,000 residents, the state-controlled Xinhua news agency reported.

“Roads were blocked, houses collapsed, farmland was destroyed, and the power supply and telecommunications services were disrupted by the extreme weather,” the agency said, quoting Xu Guangyao, a senior county official.

Min county is 150 kilometres (94 miles) from Zhouqu county, where a rain-triggered mudslide killed about 1,500 people in August 2010.

Alex was practicing in china?????

115. By rjdniner on May 13, 2012 | Reply

JEROMY OLD CHINESS SAYING F.O.A.D.

116. By the fanster on May 13, 2012 | Reply

JEROMY,,MAY YOU BURN IN HELL FOR MAKING LIGHT OF THE LOSS OF LIFE IN CHINA WITH YOUR ALEX COMMENT,,,I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER FOR EVEN BRINGING YOU INTO THIS WORLD

117. By the fanster on May 13, 2012 | Reply

YOUR A WASTE OF THE AIR YOU BREATHE,AND YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS WHICH PROBABLY CAME FROM YOUR FATHER PUUTING YOUR PENIS IN HIS MOUTH WHEN YOU WERE AN INFANT

118. By the fanster on May 13, 2012 | Reply

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SAY FOR YOURSELF NOW YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR AN INSECT?? GO AHEAD,,GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS,,I WILL GLADLY SHOW UP AND PUT 6 IN YOUR CHEST

119. By the fanster on May 13, 2012 | Reply

I AM MAKING A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO TAYLOR PRICE AND THE 49ERS WEBPAGE MASTER,,YOU WILL BE BLOCKED,,YOUR COMMENTS ON THE DISASTER IN CHINA ARE INHUMAN AND HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING POSTED IN THAT MANNER,,ITS INEXCUSABLE,,NOW MY INITIAL REACTIONS WERE NO BETTER,,BUT I WIIL GLADLY GET BLOCKED FOR MY ACTIONS AS LONG AS YOU ARE AS WELL

120. By the fanster on May 13, 2012 | Reply

YOU HAVE BEEN PUT ON BLAST,YOU LOUSY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING

121. By the fanster on May 13, 2012 | Reply

I URGE EVERYONE WHO SUBSCRIBES TO THIS BLOG TO REPORT JEROMY’S POST ON THE DISASTER IN CHINA AS ABUSIVE,,IF WE ALL COME TOGETHER ON THIS HE WILL BE BLOCKED FROM THE IP ADDRESS HE USES

122. By jeromy on May 13, 2012 | Reply

oh no not blast, kook
    its like Alex’s balls have a magnet in them & the field is a big piece of metal

123. By Basil on May 13, 2012 | Reply

like I’ve said::: just ignore him, and you’ll really piss him off. he feeds off your anger man!

124. By the fanster on May 13, 2012 | Reply

DOESNT MATTER BASIL,,I HAVE FAMILY IN CHINA,,I WILL BASH ON HIM WITH EVERY POST HE MAKES

125. By Basil on May 13, 2012 | Reply

fanster be smarter then the dummy, all he’s doing is trying to get your goat!

126. By Basil on May 13, 2012 | Reply

be that, as it may. he ‘s just playing you man! If you ignore him he’ll dry up and BLOW away!
    this blog is be coming a Jerry Springfield blog

127. By Basil on May 13, 2012 | Reply

ps: I have Chinese family in SF and Dallas so we all feel the pain. I hope for the best for them all in China1

128. By Basil on May 13, 2012 | Reply

hey fanster the jerk cut and pasted that whole thing, That could be against the rules ? is it?

129. By Basil on May 13, 2012 | Reply

nothing like getting up, getting a cup of coffee, and sitting down to Mac to read some good 9ers stuff, and getting this crap!

130. By rjdniner on May 13, 2012 | Reply

The video I just seen showed a landslide across a road, they cleared it no casualty reported no loss of human life ….. fanster i dont blame you a bet

131. By the fanster on May 13, 2012 | Reply

the piece of s,hit even gave himself a thumbs up on his post,,he has no family and no love in his life,,that kind of heartless,no thought of the loss of life post only shows how troubled he really is,,I now feel sorry for him

132. By Basil on May 13, 2012 | Reply

jerkOme u r really sick, no excuse for that!

sure he
    ll just come back under another name but,

POST where one goes to block him, fanster! do it MAN

133. By Basil on May 13, 2012 | Reply

fanster, if you’ve read my post I’ve been saying all along He’s poison to this Blog, how do we block him ?

Be a leader dude, don’t let him use you, cut his feet out from under him post the information! and we’l get it going!!!!!

134. By the fanster on May 13, 2012 | Reply

26 are dead rjd

135. By the fanster on May 13, 2012 | Reply

you can report jeromy using taylor swift’s 49er twitter account

136. By the fanster on May 13, 2012 | Reply

I have already done it,,being that it is mothers day,nothing will happen untill tomorrow,,but i personally will being going to the 49ers headquarters in santa clara 1st thing in the morning and report him my self,,in person,,,you can count on it,,this goes beyond any type of alex bashing previously done here

137. By Basil on May 13, 2012 | Reply

jrd 40 die nasty volent storme =
    >> http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/news?p=violent+hailstorm+and+torrential+rain+swept+through+a+mountainous+region+of+northwest+China&ei=UTF-8&fr=aaplw&fr2=newsdd <<

don't twit another way?

138. By rjdniner on May 13, 2012 | Reply

I was hoping to hear reports about the rookies and the ones that were invited to try out. Hopefully that’s coming I just watched the nfl network showing of the CATCH , I always get teary eyed every time I see that .

139. By the fanster on May 13, 2012 | Reply

oh yeah,,I am very happy knowing that he has to wait for,,,your comment is awaiting moderation,, to go away before he can post again

140. By Basil on May 13, 2012 | Reply

if you do this, keep your cool and if it means anything use my name as well, if they get in touch with me I’ll back-ya!

I’m pretty sure he was seven and is eleven as well!

141. By rjdniner on May 13, 2012 | Reply

fanster .. SAME HERE LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN DO …..

142. By the fanster on May 13, 2012 | Reply

anytime you see,,your comment is awaiting moderation,,you have either changed your screen name or something else

143. By the fanster on May 13, 2012 | Reply

wether its 44 dead and 26 injured or 26 dead 44 injured it does not change the fact that dude is a piece of s.hit

144. By Ladybug on May 13, 2012 | Reply

I have posted several times, and the post never showed up….and I didn’t say ANYTHING insulting or bad ! What’s up with the moderator???? Jeromy and 11 years get away with terrible things…..BAN THEM.

And by the way, fanster….living 20 minutes away from Candlestick does not guarantee you know all that is going on with the team….they are in Santa Clara right now, dude. At Headquarters. Nothing is going on at Candlestick.

My cousin works for the 49ers and I probably know a whole lot more than you do about the daily activities going on ……

Just my 2 cents worth

145. By Niner from the cradle 2 the grave on May 13, 2012 | Reply

@ladybug thanx for watchin the video on Alex, I was glad you enjoyed it.. got Crabtree the Movie coming this Friday!!!… #9er 4 Lyfe

146. By Niner from the cradle 2 the grave on May 13, 2012 | Reply

@basil… good read… #9er 4 lyfe

147. By jeromy on May 13, 2012 | Reply

kooks

148. By Niner from the cradle 2 the grave on May 13, 2012 | Reply

Does anybody know if we will still be playing Tony Montana during kickoffs again this year??…. I loved watching our special teams swagger last year… Kicking the ball off was almost just as fun as watching them score last year!!!… #9er 4 Lyfe

149. By 49fSINCE '67 on May 13, 2012 | Reply

Wow,I thought under eleven was an idiot..why would you show how stupid you could be by even making light of that situation anyway…that’s not even funny is a sick kind of way!!!

150. By gary potter on May 13, 2012 | Reply

jeromy: you are 1 sick s-o-b. your kind will rot in h-e-l-l. i am 100% behind fanster

151. By rjdniner on May 13, 2012 | Reply

Basil He changes he e-mail or name how are they going to control it Specking about the 9er, s , and he,ll be back under a new name.

152. By SHIP on May 13, 2012 | Reply

Why, Oh Why do you allow those two to get under your skin? Its obvious thats what they want…they keep repeating the same sh!t…it is nothing new. They simply don’t like Alex and will say anything related to that. Why does it matter what they say? Please stop clogging these blogs with this dramatic back and forth nonsense. JUST IGNORE THEM, we ALL know they idiots.

153. By rjdniner on May 14, 2012 | Reply

BASIL Read that article about Alex going to see that guy to get his throwing motions worked on, forgotten that he had those two shoulder surgeries .every time that cretin person posts I just let him know how I feel about it , one word you’ve seen it haha.

154. By rjdniner on May 14, 2012 | Reply

It hard to tackle a bumblebee , that,s what aim calling him and as far as the hits he’ll be fine .

155. By dave g. on May 14, 2012 | Reply

SHIP is correct guys. Don’t waste your time. People like that are LOSERS and always has been and always will be. Whats the point of even pointing out there mistakes? You will be on here all day if you point out all thier mistakes CUZ they wrong about a lot of sh!t. And what will you prove? Only what we already know….that they cannot get attention in anyway in their regular lives so the only way they know how is to annoy. They have been smacked down many & I mean many times before like lil b!tches which they are. Its done. Don’t acknowledge their existance because their existance is a waste.

156. By jeromy on May 14, 2012 | Reply

right on Alpha male :) what a joke

157. By rjdniner on May 14, 2012 | Reply

Any way moving on anybody heard any news about Goldson and his contract hope it a good one he’s earned it, …

158. By the fanster on May 14, 2012 | Reply

yes dave they are a waste,,and I am done with them,,on to morning tailgate may 14th

159. By rjdniner on May 14, 2012 | Reply

Would you say that harbourgh got tired of getting stung by him , now James is going to sting someone else thank goodness we have him ……

160. By the fanster on May 14, 2012 | Reply

goldson has been placed with the franchise tag for the upcoming season,,he has yet to sign it,,I dont think any contract talks will start untill after the pre-season

161. By the fanster on May 14, 2012 | Reply

just to reply to you ladybug,,my mentioning of living 20 mins from candlestick was in reference to going to games nothing else,,I know they are in santa clara,,AND yes,I know more about whats going on with the team than most others who dont live HERE IN THE BAY AREA,,MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ MORE OF MY POSTS BEFORE YOU SPEND YOUR 2 CENTS IN SUCH A NEGATIVE MANNER,,AND I GUARNTEE YOU DONT KNOW MORE THAN ME ABOUT THE DAILY ACTIVITIES OF THE TEAM,,,THE 49ERS ARE MY LIFE,,I WATCH,READ,AND GO TO EVERY OPEN EVENT THE TEAM HOLDS,,AND I GET TO GET TO EVERY O.T.A AND MIMI CAMPS THAT ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC,,,CAN YOU MAKE THAT BOAST?,,DONT THINK SO,,,SO KEEP YOUR 2 CENTS TO YOURRSELF BEFORE YOU START ,AKING COMMENTS ON SOMETHING YOU ARE CLUELESS ABOUT

162. By the fanster on May 14, 2012 | Reply

AND JUST TO FOLLOW UP WITH YOU BASIL,,I CALLED THE 49ER HQ’s and spoke briefly with someone who guarnteed me that it will be looked into,,but was told that it is a public blog and trying to examine every post would be impossible,but the matter would be looked into,,

163. By rjdniner on May 14, 2012 | Reply

fanster.. where were you when Clark made the Catch , I was watching it in GA LETS GET AN ANSWER ON THAT . ive been a niner fan ever sence how long have you been …