49ers Announce Preseason Dates & Times

Posted by Taylor Price on April 16, 2012 – 3:05 PM

The San Francisco 49ers today announced the team’s 2012 dates and times for their four preseason games.

Preseason Week Time (PST) Opponent

Network

Friday, August 10th 6:00 p.m. vs. Minnesota

CBS-5

Saturday, August 18th 5:00 p.m. at Houston

CBS-5

Sunday, August 26th 1:00 p.m. at Denver

FOX

Thursday, August 30th 7:05 p.m. vs. San Diego

CBS-5

13 Responses to “49ers Announce Preseason Dates & Times”

1. By manny49mms on Apr 16, 2012 | Reply

Can’t wait!!!!!!! When is Fan Fest!!!!!!! Need some football !!!!!

2. By BIG AL on Apr 16, 2012 | Reply

TO THE 49ERS: THANK YOU FOR LAST SEASON AND NOW I AM SENDING YOU A GUARDIAN ANGEL FOR NEXT SEASON.. MY MOM DIED LAST NOVEMBER AND SHE WANTED ME TO SEND HER MY STUB FROM A PLAYOFF GAME BUT I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE. SHE WAS A DIE HARD NINER FAN JUST LIKE ME . NOW I AM SENDING HER TO THE 49ERS HER TEAM SO SHE CAN WATCH OVER HER TEAM NO MATTER WHERE THE TEAM GOES .. SHE HAD SHOW TEAM SPIRIT NO MATTER WHERE SHE WAS AND WATCHED EVERY GAME.. I KNOW SHE WILL WATCH OVER THE TEAM LIKE SHE DID FOR ME AND GIVE THE TEAM CURAGE AND STRENGHT TO FIGHT TILL THE LAST WHISTLE.. MUCH LOVE AND RESPECTS A FAN FOR LIFE BIG AL

3. By the fanster on Apr 16, 2012 | Reply

OH YEAH BABY ITS 49ER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. By Kenny on Apr 16, 2012 | Reply

It. Be. Fun. See. Moss.

5. By niner4life on Apr 16, 2012 | Reply

cant wait till someone cracks peyton manning on august 26th!

6. By EG49er4Life on Apr 17, 2012 | Reply

I live in denver colorado, and you better know that I will be there to watch the broncos get thier buts handed to them by our Golden Shield D….GO 9nerss

7. By JasonXFlash on Apr 17, 2012 | Reply

I’m in Louisiana two hours away from the Dome. Can’t wait 2 C my Minghty-Niners beat them aint’s again in the Dome.

Love my Niners…..

8. By blaze on Apr 17, 2012 | Reply

wit all the talent from last and this year 49ers will go to superbowl no reason they shouldnt

9. By niner4life on Apr 17, 2012 | Reply

if your gonna thumbs down me atleast post a comment you dorky cyber geeks! o yeah eat a d*ck up!

10. By trstrick on Apr 18, 2012 | Reply

What!!! No preseason game -vs- Raiders???

11. By cashdaddy78 on Apr 18, 2012 | Reply

GO NINERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I THINK MANNINGHAM IS GOING TO BREAK THIS WIDE OPEN…MORE HUNTER AND JACOBS GIVE GORE MORE REST FOR WHEN IT REALLY COUNTS .GOOD MOVES NINERS #6 SUPER BOWL IS IN OUR REACH……………..

12. By mike67 on Apr 19, 2012 | Reply

when is fan fest 2012

13. By Rita UK on Apr 28, 2012 | Reply

Hi, coming on holiday and would love to be at the pre season game on Fri 10th August but can’t seem to book tickets for our family (5 in all). Any advice inc advice on where to sit?