49ers Draft Party Tickets Available

Posted by Taylor Price on April 2, 2012 – 10:00 AM

The San Francisco 49ers will host their annual Draft Party presented by Bud Light on April 26 at the Santa Clara Convention Center and in the process will raise money for one of America’s most important landmarks, the Golden Gate Bridge. A limited number of tickets are available for $5 each.

San Francisco 49ers season ticket holders will have first priority to purchase Draft Party tickets beginning Friday, March 30, at 10 a.m. via a private website which will be emailed to them directly. General public tickets will be available for purchase Monday, April 2, at 10 a.m. at 49ers.com.

The Draft Party, an annual fan favorite, begins at 4 p.m. NFL Network HD coverage of the Draft starts one-hour later.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS TO THE 2012 49ERS DRAFT PARTY PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT.

There will be activities for fans of all ages, including interactive booths, performances by the Gold Rush Cheerleaders and Sourdough Sam, and a chance to meet with 49ers current players and alumni. Food, drink and 49ers merchandise will be available for purchase.

Raffle tickets will be sold by 49ers Gold Rush Cheerleaders and fans will have the opportunity to win prizes. All proceeds from the raffle will benefit the 49ers Foundation, which supports development programs for underserved youth to keep them “Safe, On Track and In School”.

In observance of the 75th Anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge, a portion of the proceeds from the Draft Party will be donated through the 49ers Foundation to the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy.

23 Responses to “49ers Draft Party Tickets Available”

1. By john on Mar 29, 2012 | Reply

thats bs who cares we pay for that stupid bridge wtf

2. By David Amavisca on Mar 29, 2012 | Reply

How do I purchase tickets for this event and where is it held?

3. By hazardrox on Mar 29, 2012 | Reply

I’m a season ticket holder and I haven’t recieved the email!

4. By hazardrox on Mar 29, 2012 | Reply

I’m a season ticket holder and I haven’t received the email for the Draft Party!…what gives?

5. By niner 4 ever on Mar 30, 2012 | Reply

im there….

6. By Kniner on Mar 30, 2012 | Reply

hahaha like most of us here i am a season ticket holder and I haven’t receive that email either, i guess that we are not invited

7. By bayareafanatic on Mar 30, 2012 | Reply

Big deal. A draft party 7 years ago ruined our team….

8. By HoneyBadger on Mar 30, 2012 | Reply

Yup, I mean nope, haven’t received that special e-mail either and I’m a season ticket holder.

9. By Tony on Mar 30, 2012 | Reply

People who posted on the 29th need to learn how to read. Article states email will be sent today

in addition it also states where and will it will be held:
    April 26 at the Santa Clara Convention Center

10. By Silvia on Apr 2, 2012 | Reply

Where do you go to purchase tickets… i dont see anything?

11. By Allen on Apr 2, 2012 | Reply

Does anyone know what’s going on with this?

12. By Allen on Apr 2, 2012 | Reply

Why were my previous comments deleted?

13. By Allen on Apr 2, 2012 | Reply

Obviously someone is reading these posts. What’s the problem with the tickets?

14. By joe garcia on Apr 2, 2012 | Reply

It only excepts visa and no other major credit card that totaly SUCKS!!!!!!!! This MIGHT B the first year i my not go to the draft party >:[

15. By gmenfan209 on Apr 2, 2012 | Reply

Has anyone gone to this before? Fun or lame?

16. By william sutherland on Apr 2, 2012 | Reply

IM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER AND NOTHING HAS BEEN MAILED TO ME.LUCKY I LOOKED ON THE WEBSITE TODAY OR I WOULD OF KNOWN NOTHING ABOUT IT.I BOUGHT TICKETS FOR IT BECAUSE MY KIDS LIKE TO GO BUT IT LOOKS LIKE A MONEY GRAB TO ME.IT WAS FREE UNTIL LAST YEARS $2 DONATION TO JAPAN.NOW $5 A HEAD INCLUDING CHILDREN…..BEGINNING TO BE PAR FOR THE COURSE WITH THIS TEAM.

17. By Cornell on Apr 4, 2012 | Reply

kids pay? it says nothing about that, when you purchase it only ask how many adults..

18. By Mario on Apr 11, 2012 | Reply

Are the tickets sold out? It is not showing anything when I click on it

19. By Randy on Apr 16, 2012 | Reply

That sounds like it would be awesome but I won tickets to New York city to the 2012 NFL draft and will be representing the 49ERS. My buddy and I will be there representing …….OH YA BABY……We will be partying with you all…GO 9ERS

20. By Erick on Apr 18, 2012 | Reply

Anybody know if there will be any 49er Draft parties in NYC the night of the 1st round draft?

21. By Nick on Apr 23, 2012 | Reply

The 49ers organization DOES NOT CARE about us that have been or are ticket holders. All they’re looking for is getting rid of us and starting a new fan base in their new stadium in Santa Clara. The Niners organization has no loyalty to its true fans. My father has been a ticket holder for over 33 years. I have been a ticket holder for 10 years. We went in to pay our tickets and asked, “what would happen if we didn’t paid our tickets on time.” The response from the niner office was “We would of sold them, we were good this past season. So we are in demand. You understand.” I understand, no loyalty or love. Just money

22. By Hazardrox on Apr 26, 2012 | Reply

Is the draft party kid friendly?….I’d like to take my 9yr old son to share the draft party

23. By RedSonia on Apr 26, 2012 | Reply

Ill be there! Cant wait to purchase some gear!!! Go Niners!!!