Carmen’s Pro Bowl Diary: Wednesday

Posted by Scott Kegley on January 25, 2012 – 10:43 PM

Happy Wednesday 49ers Faithful!

It was another amazing day of rehearsals and bonding time for the Pro Bowl Cheerleaders!

We spent six hours rehearsing today, but thankfully it was split up by a little lunch and some quick Pro Bowl souvenir shopping. After perfecting all of our routines, we had the honor of continuing the tradition of getting sized for our Pro Bowl Cheerleader rings! I would have never thought that shopping for a ring could be so emotional for me.

After ordering our rings, we were given some time to get all dolled up for the NFL Welcome Party. It was packed with plenty of food and entertainment and provided a great chance for me and my new teammates to get more acquainted. We had a great time, but didn’t forget about the early morning wake up call. So we made it an early night in order to get our beauty sleep.

Two thumbs up to another day in Hawaii!

Stay tuned for some more updates!

- Carmen

Posted in Gold Rush | 16 Comments »

16 Responses to “Carmen’s Pro Bowl Diary: Wednesday”

1. By Jenifer Paul on Jan 26, 2012 | Reply

I love this Carmen! Congrats to you. As a child my dream was to be on the Gold Rush! I danced all my life and for 5 years at Florida State before coaching. I came close, but my family and eventually my children called me back home to Lakeland, Florida where I am still a 49ers fan. God Bless You!!! Y’all do a great job <3

2. By paul on Jan 26, 2012 | Reply

You don’t need beauty sleep cutie :)

3. By Thomas on Jan 27, 2012 | Reply

Alex smith is one of the big reasons we meaning ( real, Die hard , been here since walsh was here Fans ) Why the team got as far as they did. I think the whole team came together as one – played as one . This team needs Alex Smith and as many of the 2011 roster they can keep .Great season , Enjoyed it very much and one more thing (Jeromy)I You like peyton so much , why don’t you change Jerseys instead of him!!! 49er fans don’t want him , and we don’t need him.
    2012 GO , NINER’S , GO

4. By shawn on Jan 27, 2012 | Reply

In due time, you’ll have a nice rock on the other ring finger from yours truly

5. By JOHN PEREZ on Jan 28, 2012 | Reply

AY MAMI!!

6. By KDB on Jan 29, 2012 | Reply

Thomas–WELL SAID about Alex–Let’s say we got Manning then i’d have to go with what Harbaugh does, but I ain’t seeing it. I think Harbaugh really believes in Alex and the effect he has on his team mates.

Its all good. We don’t get to the NFC Championaship withut Alex, and NO we don’t win this particular one we lost with another QB, so I’m totally good with Alex but he needs 2 more wideouts and we missed Josh Morgan for sure.

7. By KDB on Jan 29, 2012 | Reply

And Thomas don’t worry about that no nothing winning A$$ punk, he’s simply confused still from his ELECTIVE time he spent at Jerry Sandusky’s house last summer.

8. By KDB on Jan 29, 2012 | Reply

and that’s WHINING A$$ my bad on the miss spell. You get the point–LOL!!!!

9. By rjdniner on Jan 29, 2012 | Reply

I just read a report on that Aldon Smith arrested for DUI in South FL , Anybody heard any thing . KDB i really like the kid from SC JEFFERY for our pick at 30.

10. By KDB on Jan 29, 2012 | Reply

Yep rjdniner he was busted for DUI nothing more yet, league is looking into it.

Yes I like that kid from SC as well. I also like that kid from KC Bowe as well. We need 2 either one from Draft and one from FA. Then who do we keep, Morgan, Crabbs, Williams, Ginn, who goes?

11. By rjdniner on Jan 29, 2012 | Reply

KDB That one is going to be a tough call. One thing for sure is i would love to be in that meeting room when they decide . Hopfuly they get ALDON strighten out I PRAY IT TURNS OUT OK

12. By Thomas on Jan 29, 2012 | Reply

Yeah , I hope they straighten him out , Aldon is a must have for next year.

13. By KDB on Jan 30, 2012 | Reply

They will straighten him out. Many KIDS go through stuff like this, some get caught and some don’t. No matter what and and as much as I like him, NEXT MAN UP if needed, but I hope not. That’s how much faith I have in this organization now. I couldn’t say that 2 years ago.

The Draft should be fun.

I’ll check you out then.

take it EZ.

14. By DMT on Jan 30, 2012 | Reply

These guys are real professionals. I would’ve made any excuse to get out of that mickey mouse pro bowl, especially after being so close to the Superbowl. Way to suck it up guys, that’s why you’re the pros, and I’m not.

15. By DMT on Jan 30, 2012 | Reply

Stay out of florida Aldon, nothing to do in that flat swamp land but drink.

16. By gre on Mar 13, 2012 | Reply

Aldon smith is a complete beast. He will be making the pro bowl for years