Carmen’s Pro Bowl Diary: Tuesday

Posted by Scott Kegley on January 24, 2012 – 10:25 PM

Aloha 49ers Faithful,

After a long day of traveling on Monday, we just finished a jam-packed Tuesday filled with some very exciting events.

We started out the morning with a wonderful breakfast, joined by my fellow Pro Bowl cheerleaders. We continued the day with some grueling hours of rehearsal and then topped it off with our amazing team photo that was taken during a perfect Hawaiian sunset! Now we have to call it a night and get some good rest!!!

Stayed tuned for some more updates.

- Carmen

Posted in Gold Rush | 11 Comments »

11 Responses to “Carmen’s Pro Bowl Diary: Tuesday”

1. By KDB on Jan 25, 2012 | Reply

Peyton needs to hold a clip board additionally—

What’s so nice is to see Alex do so well against ALL odds even from a few Niner Fans BUT that’s getting less and less) because he Pro Bowls it against the Saints with the current cast he has, as well as other games. Never the less as Harbaugh believes in him as does his team mates, the Critics and professionals in the NFL all say he has it, and so do I. To hear just a few local Dumb A$$ arm chair guys that NEVER played on a high level, (YES I DID) 1986 St. Louis Cards. To hear you guys still beating a dead horse just WREAKS VOLUMES about what you don’t know. Truly some of you please take the time to learn the game because if your basis is to bash Alex you really are showing your LACK of football knowledge. He’s already made you look soooo bad that its gotten ridiculous and sad to see how little you don’t know about the NFL.

Niners need wideouts, more O lineman, another Running back and few more DB’s, try and focus on more than the QB position. If you give Alex the time that Eli, Brady and Rodgers have with the adjustments, look out.

Learn the game ladies, learn the game.

Yeah ok–you girls know more than Harbaugh does, yeah that a LAUGHER.

See you at the Draft.

2. By KDB on Jan 25, 2012 | Reply

Oh and just for the record–Alex will back back sooo why don’t u go away.

HA, and I’d do all of them ladies.

3. By KDB on Jan 26, 2012 | Reply

Hey Little kid,

It’s better to be a has been then a NEVER WAS.

Learn the game.

come up with solutions not the same old same old bash bash bash. Let’s see you or Harbaugh, NUFF SAID.

4. By KDB on Jan 26, 2012 | Reply

In other words youngster, come up with plans to improve the team using what we have because Alex ain’t going anywhere.

more wideouts–Check
    more o Lineman-Check
    another RB-check
    2 more DB’s–check

etc, etc, etc

Same QB—CHECK
    SAME team basically–Check

You don’t understand the ganme you see boy because if Alex could get the stable pocket to slide around inlike the Eli’s of the game he be even that much better. But your harping on him just shows you don’t really understand the nuances of the NFL game, truly. and it’s ok.

But to constantly bash and bash and bash says alot about you as an individual.

So step aside, make your points but know you are ooked as a young inexperienced kid who likes to talk trash and to get a rise.

So now that I slapped you down AGAIN. I will not be talking to you again but you needed to get hammered down a bit.

NINERS BABY

5. By KDB on Jan 26, 2012 | Reply

And one last thing YOUNGTER—because you are sooooo far off the mark I don’t really pay attention to you or others because I make my own observations and points as do others that have MUCH more Fottball knowledge than you, that you need to always REMEMBER that.

I WILL ALWAYS LOOK AT YOU AS A YOUNG INEXPERIENCED FOOTBALL WANT TO BE AND REMEMBER FROM MY POINT OF VIEW YOUNGSTER—

IT’S BETTER TO BE A HAS BEEN THAN A NEVVVVVVER WAS–I WILL ALWAYS LOOK AT YOU IN THAT LIGHT UNTIL YOU END UP GETTING THE POINT AND MAKING SENSE ONE DAY.

AND YOU PROBABLY WILL ONCE YOU LOSE YOUR IGNORANCE AND STUBBORNESS. AND WHEN YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR AT NIGHT WHEN IT’S QUIET YOU STILL HAVE TO SAY I LOVE FOOTBALL BUT

I’M A NEVER WAS.

GO NINERS BABY.

6. By KDB on Jan 26, 2012 | Reply

And I promise that’s the last BEATDOWN YOU’LL GET FROM ME BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THIS PARTICULAR TRUTH HURTS YOU AND YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO EXPRESS YOURSELF EVEN IF YOU ARE A MILLION MILES OFF.

GO EZ GO NINERS

7. By KDB on Jan 26, 2012 | Reply

And remember always that you and your one or two cronies on here have to always remember that you live with.

YOU ARE A NEVER WAS.

MAN I’M HAVING FUN THIS MORNING.

8. By Thomas on Jan 27, 2012 | Reply

I Got a better Idea , Why don’t you go away , Because the way you talk I don’t want you on ” OUR ” team.. Go cheer for your buddy Peyton , OUR team doesn’t want him here either.
    NINERS 4 EVER

9. By rjdniner on Jan 27, 2012 | Reply

Jeromy Let me get this STRIGHT with all that football and qb knowledge you think you have . Go find a semi pro team and be there QB

10. By AaronNorcalNiner on Jan 29, 2012 | Reply

OMG—-KDB you are Funny and right on. I think we all think that Manning is a good QB but it would not work cap wise nor chemistry wise, plus, one hit and he’s done and frankly I don’t see Harbaugh bringing him in, I really don’t.

What’s interesting is we will see how much Harbaugh believes in Alex. I agree with what’s been said Nation wide. Give Alex weapons and time and you will see and even better QB. Call it late bloomer or call it too many systems, this kid #11 is for real.

11. By 16fan on Jan 29, 2012 | Reply

Jerodork you are typical whiner fan enjoy those chips and dip you wanna be football player probably never played a real game maybe two hand touch on thw sideline