Bowman Discusses Big Game with NYG

Posted by Taylor Price on January 17, 2012 – 11:37 AM

All-Pro linebacker NaVorro Bowman discussed a number of 49ers playoff topics in a Tuesday morning appearance on Pro Football Talk Live.

The 49ers linebacker was pressed right off the bat by host Mike Florio to ask a simple question: Who is a better linebacker, Bowman, or fellow All-Pro, Patrick Willis?

Bowman couldn’t help but chuckle.

“You can’t do that man,” said the 49ers linebacker who recorded 173 tackles, 2.0 sacks and two fumble recoveries amongst several big plays in his first year as a full-time starter. “We do a lot of things out there together to help each other out. Sometimes he’s the better linebacker and sometimes I’m the better linebacker. We’re glad to be on the same team and play the way we’ve been playing this season.”

Bowman led the 49ers in tackles this season, but it was Willis who recovered a fumble in one of five forced turnovers by San Francisco in a 36-32 win over the New Orleans Saints in the Divisional Playoff round.

Florio’s next question was much gentler, asking Bowman if the 49ers linebacking duo was the best inside tandem of any 3-4 defense.

“I think we can go with that,” Bowman said. “Just the work we’ve been putting in and the success we’re having it’s just going good for us right now.”

Bowman went on to talk about the 49ers embracing an underdog role heading in the playoffs and his emerging play this season which earned him a nomination for Vizio’s Top Value Performer award of 2011.

When the team trailed the Saints by three points late in the fourth quarter, Bowman said the team’s belief in each other prevailed.

“No one outside the 4949 facility believed we could do what we’re doing. The belief turned into a ‘W’ for us.”

Bowman said he took motivation from being an underdog in the Saints game, too.

“I got a lot of motivation off of that,” he said. “We wanted to earn our respect. We still have to prove to a lot of people that we’re a team that’s a lot different. The only thing that’ll do it for us is to win.”

An unyielding belief, mixed with a remarkable throw and catch from Alex Smith to Vernon Davis, pushed the 49ers to Sunday’s matchup with the New York Giants in the NFC Championship game.

Bowman, like all of his teammates, was excited for Smith to have such a memorable moment in his career.

“Alex is a great quarterback,” Bowman said. “It takes the right people around to get quarterbacks or guys going. He’s got the right pieces in place and I feel like it is his year. I’m happy for the guy because he worked so hard to get to this point.”

Bowman, however, will be more focused on the other team’s quarterback.

“He’s smart,” Bowman said of Giants quarterback Eli Manning. “He knows the ins and outs of running an offense.”

The 49ers hope to repeat their physical performance against New Orleans, one that Donte Whitner forced a fumble on the game’s opening drive just inside San Francisco’s own 5-yard line.

“It sent a huge message,” Bowman said of Whitner’s hit which knocked Saints running back Pierre Thomas out of the game. “We kept the hard-hitting up throughout the whole game. Those type of hits really set the tone for you.”

That mindset will carry over to Sunday.

“All the guys, we expect to be in every play,” Bowman said of the fierce 49ers defense. “When it comes to hitting everything moving, we pride ourselves on that.”

And because the 49ers experienced a dramatic postseason win in their first playoff game, the team feels equipped to handle anything that could come their way on Sunday. So when the Saints rebounded with back-to-back touchdowns to cut in the 49ers 17-0 lead, nobody flinched on the 49ers sideline.

“We talk about things like that before the game,” said Bowman, “knowing that adversity is going to come. We have to keep playing and keep trying to make more plays than them and see who ends up on top at the end of the game. That’s football, especially playoff football. That’s how we handled that situation in the (Saints)game.”

Now it’s up to handling New York’s surging offense, or as Bowman put it, “Handling their big-play ability.”

In order to do that, the defense must repeat its effort and strong play from previous weeks.

“Going out there and playing our game, realizing what’s at stake and going out there to leave everything out on the field,” Bowman said.

Tags: , ,

66 Responses to “Bowman Discusses Big Game with NYG”

1. By 49ers4ever on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

> No one outside the 4949 facility believed we could do what we we’re doing || I beg to differ, Navarro – I did! I also believe you’ll play in Harbowl II in Indy – been saying it for weeks…

2. By Basil on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

gotta love`em what a great team, its been a while! But the bitter taste of losing has made winning all that much sweeter!
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONINERS!

3. By Tony on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

The 49er Faithful is all the way in Memphis TN. and for the past 9+ years its been a tough road but I never lost faith, never got discouraged, and never went astray but one thing is for sure going through the tough times make moments like Saturday like heaven on Earth!! I’m still hoarse, just ask my neighborhood!! GO NINERS!!

4. By Sugar Bear on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

What a fantastic way to win a playoff game after a long dry spell of no playoff games! Great job Niners!!! Now go out there and do the same thing against the NY Giants!!! Go Niners……..

5. By tony hallerman on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

giants will be competative but i have confidence in the 49ers in winning this game and advancing to the superbowl, gooooooooooooooo49ers

6. By pokeyspride2002 on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

Navarro,

We your loyal fans always believed in you and the team; even when you failed we stayed strong and sent our strength your way. We’ve had your back through good and bad times, and we will be there after the next game win or fail; cause we are 49r fans faithful and loyal always and wouldn’t have it any other way! we will be in the stands, our living rooms, the sports bars or where we have to be cheering you on and encouraging your best! thats all we expect! wishes for the greatest games ahead and tons of motivation! Niner’s 4/ever;

Mary

7. By Tarcules on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

Mike Singletary worked with defense/linebackers etc, to create the defensive respect hungry BEASTS. Mike just did not have the experience and supporting staff that Jim Harbaugh has. So you add the Coaching staff and an amazing draft and no repsect ( TEBOW/BREES/RODGERS) from the NFL,…..you have an unstoppable force. NO FLUKE NO FLAW, JUST HUNGER!

8. By Ness on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

okay.. well i am a die HARD GIANTS FAN.. and of course i would LOVE to win.. BUT being my husband is fascinated with the 9ers, it wouldnt be a bad thing if they advance to the superbowl, i would be crushed.. but if the 9ers win sunday… NO HALF STEPPING GO FOR IT ALL THE WAY!

9. By Corey From Colorado on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

Agreed 49ers4ever,

I do think it will be the harbowl, However the G-men are not a weak team. I think it will be a good hard faught game that with some good work by the 9ers will prevail. Im not gonna go placing any bets cause that tends to jinx me and the team I go for, well maybe I should bet the other way,hmmm ok so here is the bet,…..Giants win by 55 and Alex doesnt make one completion and Gore gets stuffed in the back field 5 yards deep every play. Now if fate proves true for me 9ers role! GOOOOOOOO 9EERRRSSSSSS!

10. By ogre on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

True that Tarcules; along with a 7 yr hunger comes the brotherhood! I noticed something very special at the end of the Saints game: cameras focused upon Vernon coming off the field crying! From that point on Harbaugh has shown us one of the most important (glue) factors~ love-joy-trust. Every player touch Vernon or anyother ot their team mates. There is a strength & power in the bond between these players that is incredible! THAT BEING SAID: Another tough and hard nosed game acoming. Almost the same equation as the Saints (the Giants)
    except a slightly better D. Same factors for the Gmen; travel, 4 game schedule
    just to get here, THE STICK! Mother nature is not going to be so nice. THE 49ers on the otherhand: Alex turn the page again (big ups) Frank roll for 120+ (again) Delanie (hope you are back) VERNINATOR (uncle Vernon) do what you do (what do you say to outstanding)? King Crab (time to make them pay). Kyle & Kendall and Teddy jr. AND OUR LIGHTS OUT DEFENSE.
    Set the tone again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO’S GOT IT BETTER THAN US? NOBODEEEEEE!

11. By 7x7er on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    -Muhammad Ali-

12. By 49ers4ever on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

he he, Corey, you mean just like the Madden curse? *lol*

13. By Franklin South Dakota Kid on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

I believe the Saints Are the Best Team in the NFL and we beat them, Drew had the record to prove it. Its amazing the high intensity our D steps up time and time again!!! Its nice to See Alex and the Offense starting to click! WATCH OUT FOR THE MIGHTY NINERS!!!! HERE WE COME!!!!

14. By 49ers4ever on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

> I believe the Saints Are the Best Team in the NFL ||
    Seriously? I think the Niners are the best team in the NFL…

Just remembering what Pat Willis said in the week be4 the game: to be the best you have to beat the best!

15. By EG49er4LIFE on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

To the team,

I know this weekedcn you will show the world that the niners are back to be the best in the world. We have been there before and its time for us to be there now. I support you from the midwest, denver colorado the home of bronco country. But my west coast roots run deep with red and gold and I will be there with you all in my spirit..

“I am the champion of my sport, I train harder then you, failure does not exists for me, I will do everything possible to defeat you.”
    No fear, No Pain, when the lights in the arena go out; the spotlight shines. I step into the circle of my domain and face my opponent, looking him in his eyes. My only objective is to win, now let the whistle blow and the battle begin.

–Estevan Gastelum

16. By danny on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

Trash talk in NY Worried? Not me!

17. By Chas Lauller on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

It’s amazing how:

A. Giants fans/players would rather play the Niners in San Francisco than the Saints (who we beat) at home.
    B. Giants players/fans believe they beat the biggest threat in the playoffs in the Packers, which proves they’re superior and destined to win-when I think it’s clear the Packers rolled over versus the Saints who fought to the end and have an arguably more complete team than the Packers.
    C. Everyone is talking about how much better of a team the Giants are than they were 2 months ago, and nobody is talking about how the Niners are stronger now too, and
    D. The East Coast Bias is alive & well with everyone talking about Giants/Patriots rematch as a foregone conclusion.

Let’s shut all of the naysayers up & get back to the Super Bowl where we belong!

Who’s got it better than us? NOBODY!!!!

18. By bigearl on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

TAKE THIS GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL THAT NO ONES BEEN BEFORE……Whos Got Better Then Us…..NO BODYYYYY…….Goooooo 9ersssss

19. By Corey From Colorado on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

East coast bias is always in full swing, lmao. Then when they end up being a laughing stock they quickly sweep that under the rug (Eagles). These 9ers have been called non contenders all year long. They would have lost this game or that game if xyz happened. Well how about saying they would have won these 3 games if xyz happened.

The Packers had the WORST D in the league and G-Men barley beat them. 17 points on a sorry D isnt crap. The 9ers have the 3rd best and 1st in all the stats that matter, not to mention a team atmosphere and a insurmountable will to win. Im not saying the 9ers will role on them but the G-Men definatley are not gonna role on the 9ers. P.S. Harbaugh For Football GOD!

20. By JR BACA, NEW MEXICO SAN FRANCISCO 49ER on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

I SEE A BLOWOUT COMING ON SUNDAY

GO 49ERS>>>>>>>2012, 6 TIME SUPER BOWL>>>>>>>CHAMPIONS>>>>>>>

21. By Robert on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

i think it doesnt get any better this…nobody has it better then us….let the giants talk their trash…the trash will be shown on the the field not by there mouth and and by there N.Y. media….Alex has proven he can do it when it needs to be done…and far as saying the saints are the best team i think the best team in football showed them and all those f…ing critics too…i have been a faihful since the day i arrived on this planet and i have stuck with Alex and all those great players lose or win…sometimes it takes a great coach and staff to bring it together…i see more then this year i see many ahead of us with the talent we have….for those of you that have waited and didn’t give up like myself,,godbless u and go Niners..just play your game and we got it

22. By 9erforlife on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

lets send them home with there heads down and there tail between there legs, number 6 next year number 7 gooooooooo niners!

23. By NinerFanFromTonga on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

jeromy……not hating on Alex Smith anymore? I bet the crows tasted like s***. welcome back to the bright side.

Gooooo Niners, beat the Giants.

24. By NINERFAN69 on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

I AM SOOOOOOO PUMPED FOR THE GAME OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. By missouri 9er on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

This weekends Giants game probably won’t compare to last weekends Saints game, but looking forward to watching the niners take out the Giants and advance to the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!! Would LOVE to meet the Ravens there how awesome that would be as all the story lines would make for a Super Bowl story for the ages! GOOOOOO NINERS ALL THE WAY TO INDY!!!

26. By NINERSS ALL DAYYY on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

All the way From NYC….Niner fan since I was 8 years old and saw the catch II….Nothing was better for me than to watch the catch III….It was better than aaron Boone’s walk off against the Red sox….We all Believed in you guys Bowman…We havent gone anywhere after 9 long long years…We aint going anywhere….Win Lose or TIE im a NINER fan till I DIE!!!!! Lets go BEAT the GIANTS i cant stand listening to their cocky fans!!!

27. By D-Man86 on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

I have been a 49er fan since I was 5 years and I will always be win or lose good luck in the NFC Championship beat the giants I know we bringing the trophy home this year

28. By D-Man86 on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

I have been a 49er fan since I was 5 years old and I will always be win or lose good luck in the NFC Championship beat the giants I know we bringing the trophy home this year

29. By JR BACA, NEW MEXICO SAN FRANCISCO 49ER on Jan 17, 2012 | Reply

DEFENSE, LETS CRUSH THE GIANT OFFENSE AND HEAD TO THE SUPER BOWL>>>>>>>

ALEX WILL END THE SEASON WITH A BLOWOUT GAME>>>>>>>2012 SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME>>>>>>>

30. By davy, belfast. northern ireland on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

been a niner fan since 1979 and loving whats going on with the club at the moment. living in belfast northern ireland, means i dont get to any games( apart from wembley last year) but i bleed red and gold none the same. i have educated quite a few of my freinds this season on how the nfl works and they have started following the niners as a result. back in 2006 i wrote on my website, we had a new niner trinity to continue on our history, smith, davis and gore. sadly it has taken 6 years to get where we should be, but at least we are back. as for the giants… i remember 1990 all too well. this week its revenge for what they did to joe, the big tuna’s trick play and for ending the threepeat!!! san francisco 49ers, gods own team!!!

31. By pokeyspride2002 on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

Welcome Davy! glad to have you as part of the best group in the NFL! GO niners!

32. By Bobby on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

It’s been a long ime for us Niners fans, to stick with your team throughout the tough years really makes you feel great when they win games. Get em Boys!

33. By Tarcules on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

I am with Rodger Craig, Dwight Hicks and rest of the alumni 100%. Last year the team had great players but seemed confused on timing etc,….this year every game there was tremendous progress from previous week, you seen the clearly major differences. The defensive instant hard hitting tackles where precise. I was 15 yards away in the south end zone and watched Ginn run back the Kick return TD, he had every team member fiercely blocking 100% down field and Ginn patiently awaited his blocks to score. Same on the punt return for another TD, or the “Strip” Justin did on the Eagles, or the “SAFTEY SACK” Aldon did, to name a few of the many signs of team dominance. I was convinced then,..I even made my profile “SIX PACK” picture at that point. The Faithful seen this but the NFL was blinded until the Saint game. All doubts vanished in one Alex Smith throw to Vernon Davis. If the NFL would of highlighted or had more belief in the Niners (busy with ROMO, TEBOWing and BREESing) ) the unsung heros (Bowman) etc would of made the probowl. San Fran should of had 14 PROBOWLERS. Are you still a doubter? WATCH THE LAST 2 GAMES! GO NINERS!

34. By Corey From Colorado on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

I know this is off topic but, did/does anyone have any issues trying to get a forum account? I have been trying to get my account for a while now and I keep getting the “you did not meet the requirements” bs. I am 32 and have been trying to use the same handle as here. Those are the only 2 questions that i think would have any bearing. I have tried to email them but Im sure my emails go right into the junk folder. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Guy!

35. By Paul from South Carolina on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

As a longtime fan of the 9ers (since Walsh started coaching the 1st time), This has really been a glorious year. And Alex Smith having the game he did against the Saints is so special. I have defended and defended the guy against 9er fans on the web and east coast fans locally. Kind of reminds me of Jim Plunkett all over again. Living in the Carolina’s, the east coast bias is easy to see.

Ge G-men have definitely improved, but so have the 9ers. Especially on offense. The offense is opening up, and I really believe that Harbaugh still has some plays in reserve. Discipline and execution will be crucial on both sides of the ball, because thats what has improved with the Giants.

Go 9ers

36. By L.G on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

49ers need revenge not the Giants…Remember in the 80′s the Giants beat the 49ers in the NFC Championship game. Roger Craig fumbled a hand off from Joe Montana and Lawrence Taylor recovered, they kicked a field goal and won. The Giants went on to win the super bowl in a close game against the Buffalo Bills. Man that pissed me off!

I know that was a long time ago but they still beat us in the NFC championship game. That’s how long I been a fan…Time to return the favor!

37. By JasonInReno666 on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

Please just DO NOT sell your tickets to Giants fans!! I was there on Saturday and the energy in the crowd was the best I have ever seen at a sporting event. I am up in snowy cold Seattle right now, but I’ll be flying back to hang with my buds up in up section UR10 and screeeeaaammm GO NINNNNNEERRSS!!!!

38. By Ken on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

As a Packer fan whose team forgot to show up for whatever reason against the Giants, good luck to the 49ers and their fans. This should be a very good game and I believe the Niners defense and special teams will be the difference. Would’ve loved to be hosting you guys since my Son has been a big-SF fan for many years. Maybe next year. Go get em Niners, and take it all!

39. By SF 9ERS joe South CAL, San Diego on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

Here in San Diego Pacific Beach Neighborhood is the official home of SF 49ers bar call Typhoon since 2008 every Sunday, when the niners play around 300 to 500 fans come and support the team last week its was off the hook with around 700 people in the bar and around a couple of hundred waiting to get in. I been a Niners fa since John Brody Days and was living in the bay area for all the 5 super bowl we won its was crazy with all the excitement back then and the feeling is back. If any Niners Fan is ever in San Diego you got a home where to call home in South Cal at Typhoon bar which is on Evert’s st and Grand Avenue. Niner for life BABY lets do the talking on the field and shut up the East Cost Bias, Super Bowl here we come

40. By Counterz on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

All of you will see how a new dinasty bigins!!!

41. By rjdniner on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

LG Thats why we have Ackers .

42. By alex_fn_smith on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

do you realize (i live in connecticut,so im surrounded by giants jets and patriots fans) but do you realize how much trash talkin is comin from these giants fans,and analysts on the radio

43. By alex_fn_smith on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

WE ARE STILL NOT GETTING ANY CREDIT AT ALL!!!

44. By alex_fn_smith on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

theyre saying the saints werent at their best….theyre saying they dont play as good when theyre away!

45. By alex_fn_smith on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

and theyre saying eli manning was flawless against the packers! and theyre also saying that they are a great team and theres no way we can beat them….WERE THEY WATCHING THE SAME GAME I WAS!!!

46. By alex_fn_smith on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

because the giants looked like crap! they just werent as crappy as the packers. That was the worst playoff game i have ever seen,ever! the packers were acting like they didnt even wanna be out there

47. By alex_fn_smith on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

as far as im concerned…the giants didnt win,the packers lost! at the beginning of the game i wanted the giants to win simply because i didnt want to go lambeau

48. By alex_fn_smith on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

but halfway through,i was thinking….” gee,i guess it doesnt matter who wins this game,we can beat either one of them,theyre both playing awful”

49. By Louie on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

LG – I remember that game like it was yesterday it was a hard loss to take a lot of changes were made the following year for the niners.

This time around the team is young and this team has a great oppertunity in writing history now and for the future.

50. By alex_fn_smith on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

but yea in the 3rd quarter it looks like the packers just gave up…and the giants looked so sloppy,and so unorganized i asked myself “how the f@#$k are the giants winning right now?” oooohhhhh i know how….because the packers are just playing that bad!

51. By alex_fn_smith on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

and now here they are patting themselves on the back saying how great they played,and how unstoppable they are,meanwhile there has been more talk about tim tebow around the news than someone(alex smith) that pulled through and did a great job and got his team to a spot where everyone said we’d never go

52. By alex_fn_smith on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

whats it gonna take guys? whats it gonna take to get some respect around here! thats ok…just wait…im going to be laughing my 5 time superbowl champions jacket off, after we destroy the giants and shut them up,then go on to crumble the empire that is….the new england patriots

53. By alex_fn_smith on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

superbowl ring number 6 (and counting),and deserved recognition,and deserved respect here we come….gggooooooooooo 9ers!!!

54. By joeyaa49ers on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

go niners

55. By joeyaa49ers on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

im so glad too see our teams and taking all the other haters negativity and turning it into motovation keep up the good work niners

56. By 49er babe on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

I’ve been a fan since i was a little girl! You guys are awesome, keep up the good work. People said, the Niners can’t beat the Saints, I said will see. I knew you could do it. That Saturday, I had the pleasure of saying, we just did!!!! I have faith that you’ll beat the Giants too! GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

57. By rjdniner on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

Hey alex fn smith . I had to listen to a lot of crap during the lean years , I would fire back by telling everyone that we are the only team with 5 SBs that have never lost a super bowl NO TEAM AS EVER GONE INTO A
    NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WITH A FIRST YEAR HEAD COACH .

58. By bigearl on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

listen the 9ers beat the Gainst 7 gms to 3 , the lost was because we didnt have the right STAFF like we have now so yes,the Harbaugh connection has put a Signature on this Team Focus on this Sunday and we’ll move on to thenext game SB…….Goooooooo 9errrrrrs

59. By abarrera on Jan 18, 2012 | Reply

well, I live in South Texas, that’s right, South Texas. I have been a 49er fan since 1980, I have not had the chance to see my team, the BEST, live, some day I will. I am surrounded by Cowboy fans, they hate me, I love it. We have not been to the promise land but we are 1 game away, we need one more title to above that self proclaimed “America’s Team” I do not know who gave the them the title I know I did not. when folks around here say that I should go for the Cowboys because I live in Texas, I reply by saying, Mother chose the state, had it been for me, I would have chosen California, closer to my team. Guess that is all for today, getting ready for this Super SUNDAY, Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo $9erssssssssss

60. By PhilM on Jan 19, 2012 | Reply

When I heard that the Giants players were talking mad stuff I couldn’t believe it. But that’s ok, they are just trying to rattle our boys. Won’t work. Our guys are too hungry and too well-coached. That’s the difference. Not saying the Giants aren’t a good team., that would be underestimating them And Sun Tzu forbids that!! No prediction, no pick, no score from me. Just pure confidence that they will be ready to play just like the other games before them. Like the players and Coach Harbaugh asked, if you’re at the game, wear Red and YELL YOUR HEAD OFF WHEN THE GIANTS ARE ON OFFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

61. By Rowdyone on Jan 19, 2012 | Reply

Chris Collinswoth talking crap about 9ers all the analist on nfl network talking crap time for 9ers to shut everyone up and just win!! beat down the G-men and all good things will come to our team. Whos got it better then us? NOBODYYY.

62. By dennis nelson on Jan 19, 2012 | Reply

Don’t look at the news. No papers, ESPN, radio, nothing. Just stay focused. They have counting us out since the start of the year and now they are calling us the favorites. Keep working hard. And we will show them no mercy.

63. By lmlight77 on Jan 19, 2012 | Reply

UR16 will be there in force! GO NINERS!

64. By Hermie on Jan 20, 2012 | Reply

LG…Louie, That game is so clear in my mind because I grew up around Buffalo and all my family and friends were Bills fans and I a 9er fan, for whatever reason, and I lived out of state. I was heading into the bedroom to pack my bags to watch the Bills/9ers SB when Roger fumbled that ball!! I was crushed!!

65. By Hermie on Jan 20, 2012 | Reply

Who’s got it better than us? NOBODY!!

66. By REMO-TUCSON,AZ on Jan 21, 2012 | Reply

SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!! BEEN LONG TIME SENCE WE BEEN THIS FAR..LOVING IT BABY…GIANTS R A VERRY HARD TEAM TO PLAY N BEAT..BUT 49ERS U CAN DO IT..TRUE FAN SENCE THE 80′S…NINER NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!