Monday’s Locker Room Talk: Oct. 3

Posted by Taylor Price on October 3, 2011 – 3:47 PM

Frank Gore and Vernon Davis have never felt better as members of the San Francisco 49ers.

A day after overcoming a 20-point deficit to beat the Philadelphia Eagles, to win a second road game on the team’s 10-day road trip, both prominent play-makers said Monday was the best they’ve felt about their team in their NFL careers.

Gore has played in 88 games with the 49ers; Davis has played in 76 games.

Sunday’s remarkable comeback win, which featured Gore’s season-high 127 rushing yards and game-tying touchdown and Davis’ four-catch, 45-yard, 1-touchdown catch performance, was the biggest win for both players in 49ers uniforms.

“It is,” Davis said when asked if it’s the best he’s felt as a 49er. “One of the best victories I’ve had since I’ve been here pretty much. It was amazing, just being on the road and getting two victories. Coming back with two victories, man, it’s just an amazing feeling.”

“It feels good,” Gore said. “We’re 3-1, two games up in our division, that’s big.”

Both players were happy to be home, but made sure to thank the people of Youngstown, Ohio for great hospitality shown to the team during their stay after a road win in Cincinnati.

“Those 10 days, we made it a plus for us,” Gore added. “I had a pretty good time in Youngstown, we had great food at the team dinner and the people at the hotel were very nice and did their best to make sure we were happy.”

Davis, too, enjoyed the atmosphere in the Midwest. Like many of his 49ers teammates, Davis was surprised of how big of a following the team has in the home city of team ownership.

“It was like a football country, pretty much,” Davis said. “It was pretty amazing I must say.”

Davis felt like the team was on a mission during the road trip, with only one objective, win the two road games. Having accomplished what the team set out to do is a great feeling for Davis and his teammates.

Now, the 49ers will look to win their second home contest of 2011 this Sunday when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers head into town for the second consecutive season. The Bucs were the only team to shutout the 49ers last season, when they were victorious 21-0 in a Week 11 matchup.

“It’ll be a big game,” Gore said. “It’s a good team. A young team, playing great, but we’re also doing our thing, too. We gotta’ build off these last two weeks, big wins, now we back home trying to get another win.”

A home game means the 49ers Faithful will be out to support the NFC West division leaders.

Gore is relishing the opportunity to play in front of the home crowd after being away the past two Sundays.

“I love the fans here. They’ve been 100-percent behind us,” he said. “I’m in my seventh year here and there’s been some tough times. I think the fans are great here. Now, through these four games we’ve given them something to be happy about and that’s a plus.”

Tags: ,

69 Responses to “Monday’s Locker Room Talk: Oct. 3”

1. By Damond anderson on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

I am proud to be a 49er fan. over the years we have had a lot of wins, but none like this. I just hope that every one can believe what the 49ers are trying to do now. i have to give it to the entire team on this one. what a come back

2. By lorenzo kitt on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

go get moss and the lombardi!!!!!!

3. By Sina Oskouy on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

Everyone so happy!! :}

Go Niners, I always believed in you (including you Smith).

4. By Ricardo Rodriguez on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

Niner Nation SuperBowl Bound

5. By David on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

Good Job guys all of you worked hard , GO NINERS!

6. By Ricardo Rodriguez on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

N/A

7. By sdakota9er on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

Great job team!!!!! there is nothing like a team fighting for each other and not quiting!!!!! i am proud to be a 9ER’S FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep working together and you will find your identity together!!!!!!
    NOT SURE IF PLAYERS READ THESE BLOGS BUT IF U DO, THE REAL NINERS FANS ARE BEHIND ALEX ALL THE WAY AND WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF! GOOD LUCK WITH TAMPA!!!!

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!

8. By Booo on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

Fluke .. the cards will win the division make no mistake.

9. By Lololol on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

didnt realize the comments were moderated .. well .. the last hater comment was by me and it was a joke .. just wanted to see how bad the fans would rage on me .. NINER NATION!!! all day everday

10. By Keith Wood on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

You sure have given us something to be happy about Frank! I can’t wait to see you guys play in Detroit on October 16th! The wife and I have our tickets and are ready to rock and roll 49er style in Detroit! GO NINERS! And thank you Gore and Davis!!!!

11. By Keith Wood on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

Who’s got it better than we do????????

NO BODY!!

12. By mata on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

great job to the rookies like hunter culliver and aldon smith for stepping up and putting up so good minutes and great job alex smith!!

13. By DMT on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

I am not ashamed to admit, I had tears in my eyes after that comeback . My favorite 49er win of all time is the Jan 89 NFC title game in Chicago, another is well, a comeback win in Philly, remember regular season 1989. Yesterdays win will be in my all time top 10 all time wins.

14. By Brian on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

great game against the eagles it was fun and awesome to watch and i bet even more fun to play!!

15. By Vordulin on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

Keep the faith gentlemen! Keep the faith! Thank you so much for becoming a team again! Thanks coaches for bringing em back together. There’s so much talent on the 9ers team, so many of us fans have been waiting for it all to come together, and now it has!

16. By Paul Izawa on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

Great comeback win, especially on the road and in Philly, home of the most obnoxious fans in the NFL. Alex Smith is developing into a quality QB–not great but good enough. All those “Alice” haters must give credit where credit is due. How many of you encisioned a 3-1 record at this point? Kudos to thecoaching staff & players for overcoming numerous obstacles–new staff and schemes, no OTAs & minicamps, etc. Keep it rolling.

17. By 9ers9ers on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

Now 49ers hardcore fans try not to boo this time when Alex and the offense is doing bad, ok. The win over the eagles tell you something. They just have to find their rhythm don’t try to make things worst by chanting for Kapernek.

18. By deezy on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

Fans need to show more love to Smith. He led the team to this win and is doing what I always knew he was capable of under a great QB head coach. Win or lose we should be behind this guy. He gives us the best chance to win and he showed that Sunday. Great game and keep it up.

19. By briank1ne on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

wow…keep in aldon smith…that guy is going to have a great career! glad hes a niner…very smart pick by the staff.

20. By missouri 9er on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

GREAT WIN!!!!!!!! Now lets focus and prepare for a tough Tampa team that we need to give a little payback for last years shutout! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!!!!!!

21. By n9ner4life on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

Ive been a niner fan all my life, ive stuck with my team all my life no matter how bad of a losing record we had, they say it always gets worse before it gets better, i think the worse is behind us and the better is on its way ! new head coach, new year, new 49ers ! Keep up the great work you guys are showing us fans to never give up !

22. By Hermie on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

I too thought Aldon played a great game and should only grow. Hunter is definitely a keeper and will supplement Frankie really well. Can’t wait for the O-line to gel even more as they get experienced and the defensive front seven are the best in the NFL. I knew the “D” would keep us in the games!!

23. By sskenny49 on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

The last several years have been very rough on the niner faithful as we all know. I am so happy for Alex to finally get a fair shot! Seeing him in the locker room after a win like that just makes me think back to all the rough times this kid has overcome, I know they didnt win the superbowl.. Or really accomplish much of anything.. But for Alex to get a win like this is fantastic. I love that Harbaugh’s putting faith in him and giving him the tools to succeed.. I mean Alex has been subbed out by freaking Tim Rattay, JT O’sullivan, David Carr… EWWW! These previous coaches had no faith in themselves and it was taken out on Smiths lack to instantly succeed. Harbaugh is my hero and I cant wait to hear yall at the stick!! LETS GET SOME HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE BACK IN TOWN!!!

PS Gore is a hell of a man, talking up #11 like that. Hes been there through it all and he still supports our man Alex.. Lets follow suit.

NINERS!!!

24. By Matt on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

I think the coaching staff is excellent also. Putting alex in situations and schemes he is comfortable with. I think finally everyone seen that it will take us to have the down the field threat, and allowing alex to air it out. It will also be nice to get braylon back. Our defense is number one in red zone defense and tied for number one against the rush. I also like that were going under the radar.

25. By NINERFAMILY4LIFE on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

I agree with the rest of my fellow 49er FAITHFUL. We’re clicking as a unit and a team again. I can’t put into words the feeling I had seeing my NINERS fight and come back from that type deficit. I always knew Alex would rise to the top or break out, I just wanted him in a NINER jersey when he did. I’m loving this. GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!

26. By Gorechild on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

I too am a true Niner faithful and have been waiting for a big win like the one in Philly! I have had my skepticism about #11 but never gave up on him and now hope that he turns all of these positives into more and more good games and wins!

27. By CUBAN on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

im soooo glad for the niners and all of us and fellas be cautiously happy we havent won it all yet but we are moving,as a niners fan in miami since 1993…i love it and for the first time in 10 years i feel as we are moving in the right direcction….lets go 49ers all the way from miami florida…..love you all niners!!!!!!!!!!!

28. By jerome on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

Great game and fantastic comeback!! Still cant believe we pulled it off!!! LOL

29. By the obvious on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

the most fun i have had watching a niner game in years! nice work guys! as fans we always ‘keep the faith’ thanks for giving us a reason. i hate to admit it but in the first half – i started thinking; well 2 and 2 is not that bad. just conditioned to what the outcome would end up being – damn was i wrong. awesome! also, vick is one hell of a football player, fun to watch – even though it sucks when he is doing his thing to your team. great job against a great athlete. you guys are all great too……continue to ride this momentum and play your hearts out the way you all did. always proud to be a fan of the niners – but, wow thanks for sunday – you guys earned it

30. By ishmael stagner on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

If the 49rs can win 2 of the next 5 games, they’ll be in great shape for the last half of the season. O line is getting better. Secondary still has lapses. Bowman is a marvel. Niners are playing smart football, and not disappearing in the last minutes of the game. GO NINERS1

31. By Sf Faithfull on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

Beatiful

32. By Mike on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

Good game, well the second half that is..They got to open up the playbook a little more on offense so its not so vanilla or one sided. The 49ers need to get creative sometime down the road here, because sooner rather than later they really going to hit that brick wall they hit on every Sunday. They improved i got to give them that but that running against a Brick Wall Offense is not going to win them championships…

33. By 8849ers? on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

I have been a 9er fan for 23 years. And for more then ten years was faithful. And hated what the Yorks did to my team. Please Yorks give are great Harbaugh. the tools to bring us back to glory. Good job to the young York. Playoffs this year and the big time next year. I love 12 rookies back ups. Its our time to shine! Grow as one!

34. By 8849ers? on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

True 9ers fans can have hope again. 77 finish your blocks!

35. By Andy Firth on Oct 3, 2011 | Reply

Well fellow niner fans i had to watch for49er score updates on my work computer monday as Sunday in the States is our Monday in New Zealand. I too was a little worried at half time with the score at 3-20, but i forgot that this is a diffrent niner team from last year. Great job Niners you never gave up and the defense is just bloody awesome . Alex Smith its taken you a while but your coming into ur own finding ur identity great job Sunday. Nice to see David Akers kicking for us hes a great player. Now lets get them Bucs!!!!! Go Niners Hare Mae from down under.

36. By Wren on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

My brother text me that Philly would win by 2 touch downs, I love the game, thanks 49ers team made my day!

37. By Toua Lor on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

I have always been a Niners Fans for no matter what happen cause I’m Niners For Life. Go Niners and believe in yourself and believe the teams and believe in Coach Jim Haurbaugh cause he is a great Coach. I believe that this year we will be a competitive team and will go all the ways. And for our Defense team they will be the top D rank in the League.

38. By 58yr49er on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

Recipe for success:

A huge dose of excellent coaches
    A big group of very good players
    A TEAM executing well on game day

39. By Fogdaddy49 on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

Let’s not get to cocky…Great WIN, but many games left…GO NINERS

40. By alex_fn_smith on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

alex smith is re-gaining my respect and hes making me feel like an idiot and i love it!

41. By alex_fn_smith on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

do you realize that its actually possible….we just might go to the superbowl….im just saying, you never know

42. By chad on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

where’s all the Alex Smith haters now. 3-1. heck yes.

43. By TOM in NJ on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

What a job the whole team did! Justin had the play of the day!110% pure hussle! Team’s playing for 60 mins this year! I liked putting Hunter in there a bit…Throws the predictability factor out the window when gore is in! Spreading the ball around was huge too. Whole team was envolved! Great Job NINERS! AND COACHES! I get to hear the non stop eagle bashing and crying this week! HA HA!

44. By TOM in NJ on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

MAN WE HAVE A GOOD D! WAY TO GO DEFENSE!

45. By Sun Stevens on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

Good to see the 49ers playing well on both sides of the ball. Part of me is still a little skeptical about whether SF is actually a title contender already…I see the elite teams (NE, GB, NO, Balt, etc…) as still being a few notches above us. I do like the direction we’re heading though. The team looks well-prepared and plays with a lot of heart every single week, and that is a reflection on the great job done so far by Coach Harbaugh.

46. By NinerTico on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

What a difference a coach staff makes, belief is a powerful thing. The players, coaches and ownership are “buying in” to Coach Harbaugh’s Mission. The players believe and trust. That makes for a great foundation to build on. Just like the team is buying into what Harbaugh is doing so should our fan base.

My fellow 49er fans who are season ticket-holders, please, come out this Sunday and support our team. DON’T SELL YOUR TICKETS!!! Keep them and join us in supporting this team or make sure you sell them to other Niner fans.

They deserve your loyalty this Sunday especially. Why? Our team made a statement in the East Coast and came back to beat a much better talented football team. This IS the biggest win since we beat the Giants in the Wild-Card game in 2002.

It’s time to reward them for their incredible win. C’mon Niner Faithful!!! You can do it!!!!

47. By Estevan G on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

Great TEAM effort..”Together Every One Accomplishes More…Im am so proud to be a 49er, we have been down in the dump for a while, we have taken allot of critisizm, and yet we have stayed in it together…I know allot of fans out there have smashed Alex with words, smashed the team for lac of production at times….But what those fans seemto forget is that you stick by your team no matter what…finally we have reached a point where the team is going to be great again. Philly has been wipping our butts the last 5 years, I think coach harbaugh and his staff did an amazing job of going in the locker room and regrouping, making adjustments and it showed. The team was out standing in all areas and so we diserved to win. Keep up the great work TEAM, and we the 49er faithful will stand by your side no matter what!! Let get the BUCS!!!

48. By Niner Stat Man on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

NEXT: Tampa Bay,…. wow all the compared stats are pretty close for both teams, RANKS: RECEIVING; TB-Parker 27th Morgan 64th Crabtree and TB-Ben 72nd / DLINE; TB-Bennett 19th TB-McCoy and JSmith 41st McDonald 56th / OLINE; TB 7th SF 29th / QB; 8th Alex Smith ( 3TD/1int)17th TB Freeman (3TD/4int) GAME PLAN: PICKS!!! Repeat of Eagle game! Crabtree NO DROPS!!! keep Hunter in da mix! Offense is waking up guys/gals!!!! GO NINERS!!!!!! NINERS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!

49. By Estevan G on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

I am a fiathful fan that lives in the Mile High City of Denver colorado AKA Bronco Country, I am from southern California and have been with the Niners since 1980, I have been bashed for being true to my team, I sometimes am completely ashamed of some of the fans at times because I would love to participate as a 49er faithful in candlestick, however I never seem to be able to afford tickets to see the game. It sadens me when the stadium season holders sell out there tickets to fans that dont support our team..If ever you want to sell ticket to the game, please let me know, I will do what ever I can to have tickets and a chance to support my team at home… Thanks!

50. By JasoXFlash on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

I knew Alex is a good QB (can B great, but remain to B seen). Like Brady got Belichick, Brees got Sean P., Joe Cool got great Bill W. the genius, Horse and carriage goes together. Now Alex and Jim H.

We’re gonna have many great yrs to comes. And Alex gonna Stays.

Don’t need A. Luck and Kap is a back up to Alex…

Love my Niners////////

51. By alex on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

great job now lets get ready for tampa lets go 9ers we belive in you i know that you can play at a high level an if we get to the playoff we will shock people but not me i know that the team has talent lets GO 49ers

52. By Dwight White on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

I am very happy for the team. I am born and raised Baltimore Md but a huge niners fan. Been that way and will never stop. Got tix to see you here against the Gayvens. I will be in my niners gear. All the way from Baltimore

53. By Mark WIlson on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

DMT!!! Those are my two favorite games as well. That 1989 year was my favorite as a 49er fan. I woke up to see the Niner Philly game on and we were down and comeback. How exciting was that and that Bear win. Man when Jerry caught that touchdown i knew we were on our way to winning in Chicago
    and this is the best game i felt about in a while. something special is brewing and Harbaugh is stirring the pot of success

54. By HeavyMetal9er on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

For the next two games the opposing teams are coming off MNF and a short week, so the 9ers have the edge. The Detroit game will be fun: two hungry teams with animated coaches on the rise and in the faces of the entrenched dynasties, forcing the media to pay attention! Good times…

55. By ogre on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO WATCH THE EMERGENCE OF (BIRTH) OF A NEW
    TEAM. YEARS OF MEDIOCRITY HAVE COME TOO AN END! FOR YEARS WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR RENEWAL. WELL ITS LOOKING ALL OF US RIGHT IN
    THE FACE. ALL FANS POSSESSING SOME KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME-NONE
    OF US EQUAL TO OUR NEW COACH & STAFF! THIS TEAM IS STILL GROWING &
    HOPEFULLY WON’T END. CONGRATS TO THE 49er’s/ AND COACHES. NEXT UP
    TAMPA BAY. I HOPE THAT ALL WHOM ATTEND WILL LET THIS TEAM KNOW THAT WHAT THEY ARE ACCOMPLISHING IS FULLY APPRECIATED. I MEAN LIFT
    CANDLESTICK UP OFF THE GROUND WITH YOUR ENERGY AND SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GO NINERS ~

56. By Ojay on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

Yes, It was a Great team win and it gives the young team confidence going forward. Now we have to get ready for two other good, young teams. Taking one game of at a time. Enjoy the win Go Niners!

57. By ndavis on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

This could spark the much awaited return to 49er glory. Our team continues to get better and will continue to improve this year and next. We are still the only team who is 5-0 in the Super Bowl. I look forward to the day when we are 6-0, could be soon. I have always believed that the 49er franchise is the best in the history of the NFL.

58. By Eric W on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

ThAts 100% True n that’s Becuzz real Fans Or behind there team n Alex Smith Who is the General That Leads Or O has Been A Niner Thru it All…….Real Fans Stand Up N Proud NFC WeST Champs

59. By sandi on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

I told you people; the O line needs to open up holes and Gore will do his job….He is a great player who plays will his heart! Davis is a machine, give him the ball and great things will happen for the NIners!!!!! Great job defense and offense……So happy we are in first place…..been a long time coming!

60. By MDB on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

“Keep Getting Better’ & “Never Be Satisfied” Jim Harbaugh is the coach that will bring us back to glory and someday be the GM that will keep us there. And for Dwight White I’m glad you’re a 9ers fan from Baltimore but John Harbuagh is family and the Ravens are our brothers from the east from another mother. And even though well give 150% when we play them WE DON’T DISRESPECT THEM.

61. By cliff green on Oct 4, 2011 | Reply

Coach and staff are doing what the last 2-3 coaching staff tried to do with no real plan. The staff will evaluate the team and players this year and bring us back to to the top in the near future. I’ve been waiting & hoping for good leadership for 8+ yrs.,and they have arrived !!!!! I believe we are watching the birth of what is going to be a long run of winning seasons as long as our new coach wants to stay here. What a great feeling this is ……………………………….GO NINERS…………ALWAYS FAITHFUL SINCE 1973…………….PS- Don’t be surprised if CK has to wait 2-3 yrs before he gets to start………………. Just saying…..LOL

62. By THEJONINER on Oct 5, 2011 | Reply

GREAT WIN!!!!!! ONE OF THE BEST YES I AGREE. TALK ABOUT CONFIDENCE IN YOUR OFFENSIVE LINE AND RUNNING GAME. 3RD AND 7, AND THEY RUN THE BALL. YEAH! THAT WAS A STATEMENT. GORE AND HUNTER WERE A GREAT RUNNING COMBO. WITH TEAMS KEYING ON FRANK, IT WAS GREAT TO MIX IT UP IN OUR RUNNING GAME. i THINK BILL WALSH SAID IT BEST. “GREAT TEAMS AREN’T GREAT ALL THE TIME. ONLY WHEN THEY HAVE TO BE” ON SUNDAY, THE FORTYNINERS WERE GREAT. I COACH AND WHAT I TELL ME PLAYERS IS “NEVER QUIT, NEVER STOP PLAYING” ONE GAME AT A TIME.

63. By earl kahanu on Oct 5, 2011 | Reply

like I have mentioned back in sept. let the GENERAL lead his team ….

64. By rjd niner on Oct 5, 2011 | Reply

WITH ALL THIS GREAT COMMENTS IT HARD TO COME UP WITH MY OWN.
    OUT STANDING SUPPORT . I WONDER WHAT TAMPA IS THINKING .

65. By arcsparc on Oct 5, 2011 | Reply

Where did my post go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is why I will not post to this 3rd rate site again!!!!!!!!!!! 10 mins writing it and you randomly decide not to post it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

66. By KMart2180 on Oct 5, 2011 | Reply

What a great start to this season!!! We really should be 4-0 and one just barely got by us with the Dallas game but 3-1 is a great place to be at. This weeks game is really gonna be the test to see where we stand in the in the NFC. A win against the Buc’s puts us in my opinion right underneath the Packers and Saints. This year with the coaching has really got me excited. I feel like we always had the players we just needed some good coaching. And Alex Smith is playing pretty good so far, I gotta give him credit for sticking in there with this team. Although I wish we’d open it up a little more like we did in the 2nd half, seems like we were really running our offense in the 2nd half, where as in the 1st half it was the “lets keep things simple” gameplan. I would love to see what we saw in the 2nd half right out of the gate vs the Bucs. Gooooooooo 49ers!!!

67. By 49ersFaithful on Oct 5, 2011 | Reply

I live in DC and I was at Lincoln Financial Field for the game on Sunday! I must admit the first half was rough, especially with all of those Eagles fans in my ear. Things turned around in the 2nd half and I must say, I let the entire Eagles population know that the 49ersFaithful was in the building! I also have tickets to the Redskins game as well as the Ravens game on Thanksgiving! I’m proud of what the 49ers have been able to do thus far…let’s build on this momentum!!! Mission #1…WIN THE NFC WEST!!!

LET’S GO NINERS!!!

68. By rjd niner on Oct 6, 2011 | Reply

Now thats what i call a true niner fan to walk into a stadium like that and show
    your niner colors. I would love to be at the turky day game .
    did you let them know they had there chance to win a Lombardie and didnt.

69. By ogre on Oct 7, 2011 | Reply

WE SHALL SEE~ you guys really aught to show my last blog; I edited the bad
    words (really)