Send in Your Questions for Teddy Football

Posted by Taylor Price on September 22, 2011 – 1:52 PM

49ers radio broadcaster Ted Robinson is getting ready for Sunday’s road game against the Cincinnati Bengals, but he needs some help from the 49ers Faithful.

TV49′s Scott Kegley will speak with Ted before each week’s game and he’ll answer a few questions from fans. Submit your questions in the comments section of this blog, by using the #TeddyFootball hash tag on Twitter or on our Facebook page.

You can visit our Teddy Football page to listen to previous segments, too.

17 Responses to “Send in Your Questions for Teddy Football”

1. By Martin Jimenez on Sep 22, 2011 | Reply

do you think the niners will work on their 2 minute drill? i think that would of been a great way to end the half last week to see them drive down field and at least get something out of it instead of sit there and take the safe way out. alex needs to prove himself and that’s a good way to do it by showing what he can do under pressure.

thanks

2. By Tony on Sep 22, 2011 | Reply

Fans have been VERY vocal about their desire to see Coach Harbaugh call games more aggressively. Are we right? Is there a lack of aggressiveness, especially late in games, that has seen us win one game very fortunately (thanks to Ginn) and lose one game that we absolutely should have won (thanks to seemingly conservative defensive secondary calls)? It would simply be nice, as a fan, to understand what Coach’s strategy is as the season unfolds…

3. By David on Sep 22, 2011 | Reply

I want to know when Alden smith is going to get more playing time? Most first round players drafted are already starters on their teams. I think he could apply consistent pressure to opposing quarterbacks if he gets more playing time.

4. By MWniner on Sep 22, 2011 | Reply

Ted,
    Do you think the Defense can rattle Dalton
    all game long ?

5. By edwin on Sep 22, 2011 | Reply

Alex Smith, the receiving corps, and the secondary.

Alex is a good back up qb. I love the guy, but he is not a star.
    The receiving corps sucks
    we need corners. no more drafting 6’2 corners, please….Dana Hall and the kid from Miami…big bust.

How do we secure Barkley……trade up and trade patrick willis as bait….

or for Luck…..
    Until then 8-8 at best…

6. By Jonas George on Sep 23, 2011 | Reply

Say I been a 49ers fan sence 1980. And always until I die. The team is moving in the right direction,but if Alex is going to be the man they need to let him throw the ball a Lil more down field then they’re doing. That will open the running game up more 4 frank to do his thing. I have a pop Warner team in Louisana that is call the new Iberia 49ers look just like the big boy’s,so that’s letting u no I am a die heart fan. Can we get some some niner t-shirts 4 the kids.

7. By KDB on Sep 23, 2011 | Reply

I say the team is looking very good. It’s very apparent that Alex has beefed up his physical presence as well this season and consequently his arm seems very strong or stronger than before as well. I did notice he has a knee brace on his L knee, is there an issue or a safety deal?

As he seems to be going well and only going to be getting better as he blossoms in this league, what is it that the Niners need personnel wise other than a QB since we don’t need another QB? Is it wide outs, just more time together with staff, etc?

8. By Hermie on Sep 23, 2011 | Reply

Hi Ted, Thanks for fielding my question last week. Jim is constantly eluding to the fact that the whole playbook has yet to be implemented (i.e. he was talking about 3 wide receiver sets and that it is in the plan to roll out more 3 receiver formations when they get to that point). It seems like he is going slower rather than given the players too much at once.

When would you anticipate the team will have the full playbook at their disposal? Thanks!

9. By Lou on Sep 24, 2011 | Reply

On a weekly bases, please post on the niners website the active 45 players for each weekly game.

10. By LT on Sep 24, 2011 | Reply

Will Scott Tolzein be active for the Bengal game?

11. By Doug Holzkamp on Sep 24, 2011 | Reply

Ted,
    Since the 49ers are staying in Ohio with “Eddie D” getting all that hospitality! Ted
    if they have a pool party do you think it will be like the scene in “North Dalls Forty?

12. By Doug Holzkamp on Sep 24, 2011 | Reply

Ted,
    Looking at our current reciever situation we are seeing other recievers get some reps. Kyle williams is making elite catches. Ted he seems to be the perfect slot reciever. Ted do you think he has earned a starting job even when Braylon and Crabtree return?

13. By Doug Holzkamp on Sep 24, 2011 | Reply

Ted,
    Seeing some of our former players wearing Bengals stripes lined up against us should be our advantage. Specificaly would be Nate Clements ability to cover the tall reciever in jump situations ala Vincent Jackson a year ago. Ted do you suspect these weaknesses and others will be targeted this Sunday???

14. By missouri 9er on Sep 24, 2011 | Reply

HEY TED,
    Do you know what the “little” procedure on Edwards knee was and how long he will be out??? Thanks.

15. By Julie Weirton on Sep 26, 2011 | Reply

Why do they call them pro-bowlers? For years I thought Dwight Clark and Joe Montano were professional bowlers…

16. By Penny Knox on Sep 26, 2011 | Reply

What happened to the Mayor in the aftershow??Bring him back he is great!!!

17. By Dennis on Oct 1, 2011 | Reply

Ted I wish I could talk to the team. They need to be reminded where the franchise came from. I am almost 53 years old and I have been a 49er faithful for 45 of those years. I have been a fan thru all the ups and down. I know this team this year can be great. They just need to remember what kind of team they are. They need to remember the greats that played before them the toughness of players like Ronnie Lott who cut off his finger tip and went back in to help finish the game. Most of all they need to remember both teams are just men playing football they need to know in all of our hearts(the Fans) their the better men stronger men. I wish I could tell them I believe in them. Oh Yeah Alex You’re a great Quarterback quit letting everyone make excuses for you and go be great.