Safeway Game Day Experience is heading to San Francisco for the ultimate free VIP tailgating experience on Sunday, September 18, 2011 prior to the San Francisco 49ers taking on the Dallas Cowboys. The Safeway Game Day Experience is an 18,000-square-foot party featuring a 3D sports den, media room airing live football games from across the country, Safeway food and beverages, games and prizes.
Safeway Game Day Experience is free and open to fans of all ages beginning at 10:00 a.m. on September 18 at Candlestick Park in the parking lot north of the stadium near the Verizon Gate.
Fans stopping by Safeway Game Day Experience will enjoy the ultimate tailgating experience which features:
- Media Room – eight flat screen TV’s carrying live football games from across the country
- 3D Sports Den – state-of-the-art media den where fans can watch sports in 3D
- Old School Game Room – recreation room offering pinball, foosball, Pac-Man, pop-a-shot and more
- Signature Café – deli counter offering an array of food and drink from Safeway
- Game Zone – high-definition gaming area with PlayStation 3 consoles
- DJ Booth – music venue with a DJ spinning today’s hottest hits and yesterday’s classics
Other features of Safeway Game Day Experience include football-related games and competitions, a locker room photo booth and a variety of prize giveaways. Currently in its seventh season, Safeway Game Day Experience is a free football celebration for fans and families.
A custom-built fan experience, Safeway Game Day travels to NFL and collegiate stadiums in key Safeway markets throughout the country. Each season more than 50,000 fans enjoy the entertainment, food sampling, giveaways and hang time with the Game Day mascot, Tank the Tail-gator. Safeway Game Day Experience is produced by SportsOne out of Portland, Ore., in collaboration with Safeway.
Posted in Announcements | 4 Comments »