The San Francisco 49ers announced a partnership with 95.7 The GAME (KGMZ-FM), the Bay Area’s only FM sports station, to create “49ers Monday”, a unique, exclusive program airing every Monday in morning, mid-day, and afternoon drive during football season starting Monday, September 12. The agreement is for four years.
“This partnership and exclusive content will enhance the overall coverage of the 49ers during the 2011 season,” said Chief Operating Officer Paraag Marathe. “Our fans will hear from more members of the team and organization than ever before.”
49ers Monday exclusively features:
- Monthly appearances by Head Coach Jim Harbaugh.
- Weekly GM Show with San Francisco 49ers General Manager Trent Baalke during The Drive with Brandon Tierney and former 49ers Super Bowl Champion & current San Francisco 49ers Radio Color Analyst Eric Davis
- Weekly interview with the San Francisco 49ers offensive or defensive Players of The Week during The Drive with Brandon Tierney and 49ers Super Bowl Champion & current San Francisco 49ers Radio Color Analyst Eric Davis
- Weekly player shows during The Wheelhouse with John Lund on middays
- Insider Analysis from 95.7 The GAME’s Team of Insiders, including Comcast SportsNet’s Matt Maiocco and The Drive’s Eric Davis
“95.7 The GAME is creating the best football experience on the radio dial and it starts with 49ers Monday,” said Program Director Jason Barrett of 95.7 The GAME. “You’ll hear Coach Harbaugh, G.M. Trent Baalke and numerous 49ers players contributing throughout the football season on the FM dial, along with former Super Bowl Champion Eric Davis, as he settles into his new position as co-host of our afternoon show.”
95.7 The GAME recently announced its starting lineup:
- The Rise Guys: Whitey Gleason, Mark Kreidler, and Dan Dibley (mornings, 6 to 10 a.m.)
- The Wheelhouse with John Lund (mid-days, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- The Drive: Brandon Tierney and San Francisco 49ers Radio Color Analyst Eric Davis (afternoons, 2 to 6 p.m.)
- The Chris Townsend Show (evenings, 6 to 10 p.m.)
“The 49ers are one of the premiere sports franchises in the country, and 95.7 The GAME is thrilled to partner with them on 49ers Monday,” said Dwight Walker, Vice President & Market Manager for Entercom San Francisco. “49ers fans now have a choice for football programming on the radio – the Bay Area’s new sound for Sports – on 95.7 The GAME.”
Entercom Communications, the parent company of 95.7 The GAME, operates several outstanding sports talk stations around the country, including America’s most successful sports franchise, WEEI and WEEI.com in Boston. WEEI has set the standard for sports programming innovation for more than 20 years.
Tags: 49ers Monday, Eric Davis, Jim Harbaugh, Trent Baalke
Posted in Announcements | 2 Comments »