Ask Teddy Football: Week 16

Posted by Scott Kegley on December 25, 2010 – 4:21 PM

Send it your questions for 49ers broadcaster Ted Robinson for our weekly “Teddy Football” segment.  Just leave your question in the comments section of this blog or send them in to us on Twitter.  I’ll select a few and ask some of your questions to Ted before the game!

In case you missed some of the past weeks’ interviews, click here to go to our Teddy Football page on 49ers.com.

Sorry we didn’t get your question in last week Doug, but I’ll be looking for one this week!

Thanks and have a great Christmas!

10 Responses to “Ask Teddy Football: Week 16”

1. By marty on Dec 25, 2010 | Reply

What do you think are the chances of the niners picking up Kolb from Philly in the off season. Has there been any talk about it?

2. By DOUG HOLZKAMP on Dec 25, 2010 | Reply

Hey Teddy, Scott and Taylor “MERRY CHRISTMAS”!!!
    Great to be back on Ask Teddy Football! I genuinely missed you guys and hope your holidays are at least relaxing. Ted here we are the must win game. I posted a few weeks ago about possibly using both Quarterbacks in a game and now it might be a reality. Troy in the wild cat! lets mix it up and throw predictability out the window! Ted my question is this: Coach Singletary said he was putting Alex Smith in before the Seattle game because of his knowledge of the play book. Do you think that Troy Smith is starting because he has grasped more of the offense or his style of play is a better match up against the Rams? And “HO HO HO” right back at you!

“SILENCE THE LAMBS” “GO NINERS!!!

3. By Greg Burton on Dec 25, 2010 | Reply

Ted;

Why doesn’t David Carr even get a mention at quarterback. Is there something wrong with him or does coach just not like him?

Greg Burton

4. By DOUG HOLZKAMP on Dec 25, 2010 | Reply

Hey Teddy, Scott and Taylor!
    Ted I gotta say I am starting to look back on this season and I realy dont want it to end! This season has truly tested the character of this team. It has also put us 49er faithful through some gut wrenching losses against the NFL’S best teams! To me the Atlanta game still stings. I took a small sense of pride to know we put alot of those top teams to the test. The beginning seemed to be the story of turn overs and that “one play”! Still we have a chance to make it to the post season! Anyway just want to thank you guys for making it fun! Ted as you look back on the season thus far, what do you think was the 49ers greatest victory and what do you think was our toughest defeat?

P.S. Teddy you said we might meet for the last game just wondering? I filled out my biggest fan entry but my computer wouldnt upload my photo! Ted, Scott, Taylor please put a word in for me!!! “Your Guy” Doug!!!!! God Bless and GO NINERS!!!!!

5. By Ryan on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

Please save this team. I am writing this just to say that I have been a fan of the 49ers for a long time and I can’t watch this anymore. The team is really good this year and I can’t watch our coach screw this team up by playing that gun shy, no talent idiot Alex Smith.

6. By dannybay on Dec 26, 2010 | Reply

if the 49ers ever want to win a division champisonship again they have to fire their head couch,, we all know who that is .. after seeing him and troy smith on line national tv arguing and he still let him go on playing.., thats totally incomputent as a couch. then decide to put alex smith in who did come in and manage to score,,was the only good decision he made in the whole game… if the niners org.. doesn’t see this and can’t figure out thats why the team has lost most of their games this season, they should fire themselfs also.. the best move i have seen this season,is hiring the new kicker… i wish i could run the team , i would win the next season win at least 13 games in the regular season..and may be win the bowl if all things come together… who knows…………………..bottom line is hire a couch like jimmy johnston or somebody with at least that mush experince.. dan.. e…

7. By justin on Dec 29, 2010 | Reply

well im glad this new coach isnt going to be head coach long starting the worst qb in history at the cards

8. By justin on Dec 29, 2010 | Reply

come on troy would have beat the rams if sing would have left him in
    or did he not remeber troy had to come from behind and beat them last time he through 4 tds 3 called back because of holding not his fault or do these coachs not realize this i hope niners let troy go and he rapes them every year been niner fan all my life but man alex smith 17-36 as a starter come on really start that guy why if hes on this team next season ill never watch niner football again

9. By justin on Dec 29, 2010 | Reply

oh yea another thing alex smith is the worst qb with last name smith in nfl history so yea 6 years i think we have seen enough troy smith how long has he been here went 3-2 as a starter only lost to 2 teams that are what 9-6 i think thats pretty good who did alex lose to everyone

10. By Robert on Jan 13, 2011 | Reply

I would like a stat of employees that work for the 49’rs current Coliseum that live in the local area that will not be able to commute / transfer to new Stadium in Santa Clara? Also how Santa Clara can handle the low housing requirement of said move or interchange of these employees? Why? Don’t Do It!!!!!