Back to Football Friday

Posted by Sam Good on September 10, 2010 – 9:57 AM

Back to Football Friday is offically underway at the 49ers Santa Clara facility. The staff is dressed in 49ers attire as we’re getting geared up for the 2010 NFL season.

We’ll be uploading pictures of our fired-up staff to this blog throughout the day, and if you send your Back to Football Friday photos to BTFPhoto@NINERS.NFL.COM your picture can be on 49ers.com too.

If you support the San Francisco 49ers by wearing your jersey to work or school you can win a one-of-a-kind prize! Plus, you’ll also help raise money for the United Way’s effort to end childhood obesity.

Register your office or party to take part in Back to Football Friday and you could win a trip to Super Bowl XLV in North Texas; all you have to do is show your team spirit! Every participant in your party is eligible to register!

Register your school to take part in Back to Football Friday for a chance to be one of 34 schools named as an NFL Play 60 Super School. The winning 34 schools will also receive a visit from a real NFL player, as well as a $10,000 NFL PLAY 60 health and wellness grant.

Here’s some pictures of the 49ers staff and people who have sent in their Back to Football Friday photos:

Here is Jeremias Serna who sent in his Back to Football Friday photo from Ashburn, VA. And that’s a personalized jersey with Serna written on the back.

One fan really got into the spirit of the day. Mark Macala spent $49.49 on gas today. Go 49ers!

The ticket sales staff at Candlestick Park.

Even the official 49ers vehicle, provided by Hilltop Buick GMC in Richmond, got a new look for Back to Football Friday.

It’s never too early to be a 49ers fan. Here’s a young member of the Faithful celebrating Back to Football Friday.

These next two came from a Back to Football Friday Party at S&M Moving Systems.

Posted in Uncategorized | 12 Comments »

12 Responses to “Back to Football Friday”

1. By Treese on Sep 10, 2010 | Reply

This is the Best…Love these flicks…NINERS BABY!!!!! Let’s get it Mr. Singletary!!

2. By Megatron on Sep 10, 2010 | Reply

Sunday…the 49ers quest for 6 begin as predicted by the apostles, Nostradamus and Yoda.

3. By niner die hard on Sep 10, 2010 | Reply

Im feeln the 9r mobile. Can u pimp my ride like that? I already walk around wit my jersey on talkn that niner talk. Lets do it……9r nation.

4. By RICH on Sep 10, 2010 | Reply

13-3! GO NINERS!

5. By Norma Libby on Sep 10, 2010 | Reply

If I knew how to post a picture, I would………however, being technologically challenged (except for simple stuff and e-mail), I’ll have to pass but picture this: the home opener this year is on my 70th birthday and if the Niners beat those Saints – WOW – what a birthday gift!! I’m a 40-year season ticket holder and my absolutely favorite time of year is just beginning. First things first–we must beat those Seahawks. I know this is going to be a good year for our team – I just know it!!!

6. By DAWN EATON on Sep 10, 2010 | Reply

NFC WEST CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!! GO 49ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike will take them all the way

7. By Joseph Granata on Sep 10, 2010 | Reply

I wish my work allowed me to wear my jersey to work for back to football friday, but I did see someone come in today who was sporting a niners shirt.Either way I support my team no matter what. Now if the Niners would give me a job I would wear my 49er stuff every day!!

8. By Marilynn Kahn on Sep 11, 2010 | Reply

I am a native San Franciscan and have ALWAYS SUPPORTED THE 49ERS and have met #16 mother and have personalized pictures of # 16. I WILL ALWAYS BE A NINEER FAN EVEN WHILE LIVING IN A DIFFERENT STATE. Once a 49er fan ALWAYS a 49er Fan. I now live in Austin, Texas but I support the 49ers NOT THE TEXAS TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. By Pattytheirishlass on Sep 12, 2010 | Reply

Being from the mid-west I don’t have alot of 49er friends, but that being said there are afew of us who have been faithful for years. kudos to you Norma Liddy for staying faithful to the best team in the league. I have been aniners fan for over twenty some years now and will remain so. I wore my Montana throw back on Friday and will always wear my niners jersey with pride.

10. By niner backer on Sep 13, 2010 | Reply

That was a poor display of football,i think the coaching staff should have looked to pulling Alex Smith out an put Carr out for a try.I know its early in the season,but I dont think Smith has the leadership we need.and what happened to Dixon or Westbrook,just so dissappointed

11. By Kevin Xiong on Sep 21, 2010 | Reply

the 49ers offense are the weakest and boring team in the NFL….Defense pretty good but not the offense….the offense can’t even score…so bored….especially the quaterback alex smith he can’t even throw the ball…he so scared….look at his face when he play the game…i don’t think he will lead this team to the playoff….he is just wasting time…just let him go and draft kellen moore out of Bosie States next season….Kellen is a small guy like Drew Brees but he have a big heart, smart and know how to win the game…he could lead a team like the 49ers to the playoff for many year to come….
    this year the 49ers will go 4-12 and dead last in the NFC west standing….if they put Alex Smith in the center…quaterback like alex he only good in shot gum play like back them in Utah… u can see they alway used that play.. that why he pretty good ,but not in the Nfl type of play…quaterback that play alot of shot gum in college level they not gonna succeed in the NFL…i can tell it…i’m love my 49ers, but i can’t stand like this forever….please made the change….

12. By krodrguezadgoblairb on Dec 31, 2010 | Reply

Fine blog. Can I know very well what theme did you utilize?