Celebrate Back to Football Friday

Posted by Taylor Price on August 31, 2010 – 10:00 AM

On Friday Sept. 10, support the San Francisco 49ers by wearing your jersey to work or school and you can win a one-of-a-kind prize! By wearing 49ers gear on the 10th, you’ll also help raise money for the United Way’s effort to end childhood obesity.

UPDATE: We’ll be posting the best 49ers party photos in this blog starting Friday. Register your party by clicking on one of the links in the bottom of this post and send us your Back to Football party photos all weekend long to this email address: BTFPhoto@NINERS.NFL.COM

Register your office or party to take part in Back to Football Friday and you could win a trip to Super Bowl XLV in North Texas and all you have to do is show your team spirit! Every participant in your party is eligible to register!

Register your school to take part in Back to Football Friday for a chance to be one of 34 schools named as an NFL Play 60 Super School. The winning 34 schools will also receive a visit from a real NFL player, as well as a $10,000 NFL PLAY 60 health and wellness grant.

33 Responses to “Celebrate Back to Football Friday”

1. By Lori Dahl on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

I wear my 49er gear every Friday during the football season. I live in Kentucky, so I am yelling for my 49ers way out here. Go 49ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. By laura alvizar on Sep 7, 2010 | Reply

whooo!! I’m a single mother that is a huge 49er fan, and I have a son who is a U.S. Marine that is also a life long 49er fan. We’ve been to several games over the years, and we have a blast evry time. It would mean so much to my son and I if I won. So I will be at work on the 10th with all the Niner gear I own…Thanks, and GO NINERS!!!

3. By Angela Peralta on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

I live and work in Arizona….so im surrounded by those pesky cards fans! I work in a post office, lots of people rootin for different teams. Makes the season a BLAST!! I am the only die hard female letter carrier that sports my 49er faithful every saturday. I’m so excited the season is finally here….I can feel it…it’s our year!! YEAH BABY! GO NINERS! NFC WEST CHAMPS!

4. By John G. on Sep 8, 2010 | Reply

I am a died hard 49ers fan i will wear my jersy on friday
    and my flags on my new ford foucus GO 49ERS
    from San Jose

5. By Dan on Sep 9, 2010 | Reply

I wear my niner jersey everyday, It’s the only shirt I own!

6. By Mahmoud on Sep 9, 2010 | Reply

49ers all the way…
    Gore is the man!!!

7. By Atavius cobb on Sep 9, 2010 | Reply

Am a TRUE 49ers fan mississippi have them 2 so go 49ers GO !!!

8. By Mike on Sep 9, 2010 | Reply

Represent!!!!

9. By Indy9er on Sep 9, 2010 | Reply

I am proud to support the 49ers! I wear my jersey every Friday. This is always fun in Colts country. All I say is “5 rings”! The 6th is on the way!

10. By Steve "Pineapple" Nichols on Sep 9, 2010 | Reply

Looks like a return of the 80’s n 90’s 49er’s , Singletary for President !!!! Keep up the Great Work

11. By MiKE on Sep 9, 2010 | Reply

GORE
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. By victor on Sep 9, 2010 | Reply

Live in south south texas…in a world of cowboys fan……..BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!……but I scream…Go 49ers Go…Go for 6 babe…this is our year….

13. By Mo on Sep 9, 2010 | Reply

I live in Dallas and I can’t wait to wear my Niner gear all over cowboy country.

14. By bill on Sep 10, 2010 | Reply

im ordering my cutom andy lee jersey right now from nfl shop. ANdy lee is the man greatest punter in the leauge pro bowler baby

15. By Faithful In Az on Sep 10, 2010 | Reply

I’m In phoenix Az sporting the 49er flag in front of my house deep in the heart of enemy territory! I’m a die hard faithful for life; my family is always geared up on game day with Red & Gold. Let’s go SF, this is our year, LET”S SHOW THE WORLD!!!

16. By MODESTO FAITHFUL on Sep 10, 2010 | Reply

ME N EVERY 9ER FAN AT WORK WILL BE WEARING OUR JERSEYS EVERY FRIDAY!!! I’LL SEE YOU FROM UR10 MONDAY NIGHT VS THE SAINTS GO 9ERS!!! FAITHFUL.

17. By Sean Faithful in N.Texas on Sep 10, 2010 | Reply

Man I can’t wait to see the niners play on sunday..I’m in cowgirl country and I scream NINERS every chance i get..PLAYOFF BOUND BABY!!

18. By Alan on Sep 10, 2010 | Reply

DIE HARD NINER FAN ALL THE WAY BABY
    WEAR MY GEAR EVERY FRIDAY ND SCREAM
    NINER NATION ALL DAY TO ALL RAIDER & COWGIRL FANS
    LETSSSS GOO NINERSSSS NUMBER 6 SIXX BABYY WOOOOOO!
    4RM TULARE CALIFORNIA

19. By niner fan in LA on Sep 11, 2010 | Reply

Go niners!

20. By brandon on Sep 11, 2010 | Reply

got my niners hat ,got my niners tat,car is decked out and i can not wait for sunday baby!!

21. By Tommy T go niners 21 52 on Sep 11, 2010 | Reply

I wear niner gear everyday and watch out world the niners are coming for the number one spot this year watch and the haters can all be silenced!!!!
    909 Inland Empire CA

22. By philly D on Sep 12, 2010 | Reply

where is everyone watching the game in chicago

23. By Gudz on Sep 12, 2010 | Reply

49ers all the way! (520)represent

24. By joe gutierrez on Sep 12, 2010 | Reply

wow alex smith still sucks!!!!!!!!

25. By joe gutierrez on Sep 12, 2010 | Reply

i love the niners but why do they always stay with alex smith he sucks!!!!!! and when he sucks the whole team gives up! they are not even playing right now!

26. By Wino on Sep 13, 2010 | Reply

Alice Smith SUCKS !!!

27. By Kevin Xiong on Sep 13, 2010 | Reply

alex smith can’t play at this level… u can see the way he play in the field….he kept doing that in the last five years that i have seem he play….they should let him go….if not then the 49ers not gonna win a super bowl in the next 20 years or maybe not against….everytime he run outside he never make a complete throw….that i see…the coach (mike) should saying something to him when he make mistake like that…..mike never saying to him than other…everyting on alex smith and coach fault….if they kept doing that the n just fire both of them….even David Carr are better than alex smith….he run better and throw better….a team need to win a super bowl they have to build on quaterback…..

28. By Matt on Sep 13, 2010 | Reply

Yo the first game was a loss and what do they say about losing, it only makes you better. The Seahawks have a great O-line, hasselback isnt so great, if you noticed they caught nate clements (my boy) off gaurd on a 35 yd reception and caught terrel brown off gaurd for a td. Neither CB was on point at the time but if you remember what happened on the very first play, nate clements intercepts the so called GREAT quarterback. haha what a joke when nate is on point hasselback isnt, the niners Offense let 19 points get scored on them, alex smith played a big role in that throwing 2 pics and missing almost every game saving pass, but you have to realize first game, not everyone is on point, the colts lost to the texans for the 2nd time in the history of the nfl. Miracles happen every sunday and monday, all we can hope for is that alex smith works on what happened in this game and doesnt do it again, as for the rookies great job Iupati but davis c’mon son? what was that! But for all the true niners fans out there dont talk about how alex smiths suck, that will just bring us bad luck you gotta have faith next week comes the real test playing the defending superbowl champs, so all you niners fans bow your heads and pray on game day, lets make it happen 2010-2011 is OUR season. Much love for the niners and all the niner fans!

29. By joe ceccato on Sep 13, 2010 | Reply

I hope the niners learned from sundays loss to the seahawks, they need to use gore and dixon together.

30. By mike on Sep 14, 2010 | Reply

the Saints are coming……who dat!!

31. By east coast fanatic from Maine on Sep 15, 2010 | Reply

I’ve been a 9er fan since the” catch” never looked back, win or lose, thick or thin when it comes to the 49ers I’m always in kudos to # 97 Bryant young,

32. By troy merrill on Sep 15, 2010 | Reply

hey xiong – if you are going to rip on the players then at least learn to write. your writing doesn’t belong in this league.

33. By Clyde Cranston on Sep 15, 2010 | Reply

Get real folks . . . .
    The Niners will do worst this year than last . . . . .
    They have three more games to play before they have a chance to win a game.
    Check out their schedule . . . .
    Next New Orleans then, Kansas City, Atlanta and the Eagles.
    After that they have Oakland . . . Now there they might just have a chance.

Anyone out there want to pick them to beat New Orleans?
    Get real . . . . in 4 more weeks they will be 5-0

That from a long, long, long time Niner fan.