49ers-Raiders Broadcast Info

Posted by Scott Kegley on August 25, 2010 – 11:50 AM

The San Francisco 49ers preseason game against the Oakland Raiders will now be broadcast at 9:00 p.m. PDT on Saturday, August 28 instead of the previously announced time of 10:00 p.m. PDT. The game will still be broadcast on KBCW/CW 44 Cable 12 as previously announced. Kick-off time remains the same, scheduled for 6:00 p.m. PDT.

Fans can also follow the action right here on our Goal Posts Blog or by receiving updates on Twitter.

Posted in Breaking News | 15 Comments »

15 Responses to “49ers-Raiders Broadcast Info”

1. By Waly Lama on Aug 25, 2010 | Reply

It must mostly be 49ers fans that bought the tickets at all.

2. By Billy Webb on Aug 25, 2010 | Reply

To all my fellow 9ers fans in the late 80’s early 90’s we created a dynasty, since then where have we been, in 2010 we rise again…… Thats my feeling on the 9ers this year very excited about the team this year.

3. By niner die hard on Aug 25, 2010 | Reply

I grew up a 49er fan. Now I’ve b come a die hard. I love what we are doin all across the board, with the exeption of alex smith. Now I understand about the situation with different cordinators. With a decent line this year without injury we all kno its do or die. My personal opinon is he is not much better then carr. Davis is the 1. Giv him more time wit the first team. Last year and this year in the preseason he’s out played everyone. Playoffs are here…….we are a dynasty.

4. By evoray49 on Aug 26, 2010 | Reply

For those of you still doubting Alex, you’ll see this year. Davis is good but doesnt fully understand the playbook and his work ethic is weak. At least we know Alex wants to play for us and not for the money.

5. By Christian Meyer on Aug 26, 2010 | Reply

I’m sorry – WHY is this game not being broadcast live?

I paid for my season tickets. The Niners sell out their games. WHY am I getting screwed here?

If the unwelcome Raiders and their awful fanbase can’t sell out their games, that should have NO impact on my ability to see a team I’ve supported with both my heart and my wallet for decades. You want to black the game out? Fine – black it out – in Oakland. I PAID my money. Give me the product.

If the NFL wants to continue the criminal practice of charging full price for these glorified scrimmages, the least we can do is see them as they happen. If not, then I strongly suggest the 49ers find another opponent to fill their preseason schedules with.

Bravo, Raiders – you’ve managed to ruin another televised event for Bay Area football fans.

6. By stanley tucci on Aug 26, 2010 | Reply

is the game being broadcast live on cable 12?

7. By bill weiand on Aug 26, 2010 | Reply

What? the dam game is blacked out? Are you kidding me? This is not good for my rage! Somebody do something!

8. By daniel gomez on Aug 26, 2010 | Reply

why should niners fans get punished for the dumb ass raiders and thier fans!!! dont get me wrong i will stay up with my homies drink some beer, bbq and watch the niners destroy the raiders

9. By niner die hard on Aug 26, 2010 | Reply

4 evoray49 I hope alex does do well…..if he dosent he is out. Nates work ethic is unknown 2 me because im not with him 24/7. some r just born with more talent that enables them 2 strive @ a perticular sport no mater how much u work @ it. I hav playd quarterback I know some things u can’t catagorize that make a qb great. Example pocket awerness/ presents and being a quick thinker. give nate with more practice time with first team, and more actual game time with his arm and knowledge of the playbook he could b the 1……niner nation

10. By Kevin Kintz on Aug 27, 2010 | Reply

How come the 49ers vs. Raiders game is on tape delay?

11. By MrEddieD on Aug 27, 2010 | Reply

Does anyone know when the 49ers Raiders game will be broadcast in Sacramento area? KOVR channel 13

12. By Siddha on Aug 27, 2010 | Reply

When I first saw Alex Smith play quarterback for the 9ers, I thought that he was a bum. I still think so. He does not have what it takes. Anyone who knows anything about NFL football can see that what I say it true. Nate does have what it takes. If the coach can’t see this, someone else will, and then we can all watch Nate rise to the top with another team.

13. By NINERKILLER on Aug 28, 2010 | Reply

All you weak niner fans all going to realize that your all pathetic and the RAIDERS all going to dominate this game.

14. By James R on Sep 1, 2010 | Reply

Ninerkiller is an obvious Raider fan. You can tell by his lack of foresight and improper use of the English language.

15. By Raiders Ticket on Apr 19, 2011 | Reply

i got a fan already!.he’s good!