49ers.com Presents “Sights to Sounds”

Posted by Taylor Price on May 7, 2010 – 4:40 PM

Over here at team headquarters, we have photos on top of photos archived of all the greatest and current 49ers players and coaches. With that said it’s important to showcase the work of our fine photographers and also celebrate historic memories and events. We’d like to get the ball rolling in honoring their work and our proud history with these motion photo galleries.

Enjoy our first two “Sights to Sounds” creations on 49ers.com: The Best of Patrick Willis and Veteran OTA/Rookie Minicamp

Let us know what you think in the comments section, and be sure to offer up suggestions of what you’d like to see next on “Sights to Sounds.”

Posted in Uncategorized | 22 Comments »

22 Responses to “49ers.com Presents “Sights to Sounds””

1. By Jeremy on May 7, 2010 | Reply

what program did you use? it looks good!!!

2. By UT JD Niner on May 7, 2010 | Reply

I enjoyed both, but I liked the OTA video better. I think it’s because there was no singing/yelling in it. I was able to focus more on the pictures themselves instead of having my attention split between looking at the pictures and trying to listen to the story being told in the song.

Maybe I’m just not a good Multi-tasker.

Thank you for the videos though.

3. By paul milstead on May 7, 2010 | Reply

I gotta say one thing just win just win………

4. By Vic on May 7, 2010 | Reply

Happy B-Day Alex!!! Straight up bro have the year we know you were born for….

5. By mike on May 7, 2010 | Reply

FRANK GORE SIGHTS TO SOUNDS!!!!!

6. By juan aguilar on May 8, 2010 | Reply

GOD BLESS THE NINER’S MR EDDY DE BARTOLO AND SAN FRANCISCO GO NINERS FOR EVER THE FAITHFUL

7. By John K on May 8, 2010 | Reply

Hey Alex you are the man. I can’t wait till the season starts and you show all the critics here that you ARE THE MAN.

8. By Trent on May 8, 2010 | Reply

I like it. i just think there needs to be actual plays rather than pictures.

“Last season we went 6-1 at home. Lets win em all next season see you at candlestick”-P. Willis

9. By Robert on May 8, 2010 | Reply

That suck’s

10. By Jay on May 8, 2010 | Reply

WOW! That was made perfect, can you guys make one of more from the organized training of the team’s positions like defense mainly???
    Also it’s ALex’s Bday???? Happy bday Alex, Show all the critics that your playoff worthy and hopefully you make it to the pro bowl this year!!
    Go NIners!! Playoffs gurantee this season, NFC WEST CHAMPS NINERS!!!

11. By Jay on May 8, 2010 | Reply

Whats the name of the song in the ota videos by the way, its really good! :O

12. By Tim on May 8, 2010 | Reply

looks good! but it is the when it counts that it matters I am so happy that for 1st time in smoth’s career he comesback to same offense can only be a good thing lets just keep the play for each other and run thru brick walls for each other us against the world mentality up and we can bring another superbowl home still only team to play in three or more bowls and win em all (5)

13. By LC on May 9, 2010 | Reply

I really enjoyed these videos! Keep them coming!!!! :)

14. By Brian boogie on May 9, 2010 | Reply

This is for Alex Smith, there is no excuse with the money that the team has put in the offensive line why you cant produce this year. You have had a lot of time to come around. It is time to put up or shut up this year. Luckily I am not the general mananger i would give Nate Davis a shot. We cant do any worse with you. Get it together!!!! We are wasting all our talent with you. Last year if it wasn t for our defense saving your ass you would even look as good as you did last year. Prove me and all the 49ers fans wrong about you and step up. Find a way to make a play. The line is not always at fault. the game is too advance to sit in that pocket. MOVE!!! LETS GO!!!

15. By Joe R. Soliz on May 9, 2010 | Reply

I really like the videos, slideshows & sounds. I feel that its a new way of getting ready for the new season, I’M PUMPED ! Especially after seeing the Patrick Willis extension re-signing video, Step it up by trying to add some of the commentaries or clashing sounds of workouts or replaying exciting sounds from the actual games or players.

GO 49ers ! I FEEL WE WILL WIN BIG THIS SEASON !

16. By 49erfaithfulSince'88 on May 9, 2010 | Reply

I like the videos and gotta thank the production crew for providing these pics and videos of our team.

Alex will have a breakout year. There is no way that the offensive production can be less than last year. They did very well in their first year with a new OC, imagine what can be done with the same offense and all the talent we have with it.

I’m a season ticket holder and cant wait for this up coming season. GO ALEX!!!

17. By oscar on May 10, 2010 | Reply

Lets go niners,Its your time to shine Alex,take us to the promise land and to Willis,keep knocking out everything in sight.

18. By oscar on May 10, 2010 | Reply

You sound like a critic not a niners fan,keep the faith go alex.

19. By Mcfly on May 10, 2010 | Reply

Hello, I’m french and i would like to thanks you for the willis best of.
    Great job.
    Could someboy tell me what is the song et the singer of this sountrack.
    Thanks guy.

GO Niners !!!!

20. By 49erfaithfulSince'88 on May 12, 2010 | Reply

HA! HA! This french guy is pretty funny. And Brian Boogie has to speak for himself when saying Alex has to prove ALL of us niner fans wrong.

I’ve always believed in Alex since watching him walk across that Draft Stage. It was the coaches before coach Sing that didn’t know how to use him EXCEPT for Norv Turner but that year we had a weak defense.

21. By James Wine on May 14, 2010 | Reply

So… Scared to put my posts on here?

You Niners are more pathetic than I previously thought.

22. By wholesale nike on May 28, 2010 | Reply

I gotta say one thing just win just win………